Nail Art

Mr. Mr.

https://instagram.com/p/5G4dyzj_Gs/ Video of this moment

Please check previous chapter first if you haven't yet. Double update after a long time!

Taeyeon POV
I have a schedule with Yuri today. YES! Well she was always with the other and I was always stuck with Tiffany and Sunny. 
I will feel bad for Tiffany. I might just stick to Yuri today because I miss having schedules with her, I mean with only a few members since the eight of us are always together recently.

I was with the van with Tiffany since we came from the dorm. Yuri would meet us because she lives with her parents and brother. My thoughts went to recall our interactions recently.

She was my partner for "Check", luckily. And I just get when I see her dance so ily. But when the part comes that she's my partner, I am not facing her but I feel her touches. So the part where the two of us are paired up starts with her gently rubbing her palm against my hand. Then her back against mine. It just makes my heart flutter instantly. Then the part where she rubs the side of my ... Well to fans it seemed so hot but it wasn't really... It's not what others think. I saw Sunny touching Yoona's skirt tightly even lifting it up. But Yuri was gentle. Her touch was just light. Oh how I wish she would slip her hand under my skirt but she's such a "gentleman" Sometimes I want her just to get dirty on me but well my girlfriend is conservative and our manager would nag at us if ever we get too provocative. GG wants to retain its "pure" and "cute" image.

After that performance, she would just smile at me. I was expecting her to bite her lip seductively but she would show her cute side to me instead.

I find myself smiling all by myself thinking of how cute she is. She just makes me happy with her being jolly all the time.

"YAH" Tiffany said showing her eye smile.

"Wae?" 

"You're smiling like an idiot. It's unusual of you."

"You keep on saying I'm like an emo kid then you go saying that."

"No... well whatever. It's just unusual."

We arrived at SBS building. Tiffany went out with my manager and walked too fast.

I pretended to move slowly but I was just glancing if Yuri was already at the parking lot. I saw our other manager and it was a sign she's already there. I went outside the van slowly. And there she is looking great with her tanned skin. She was looking at me, showing her bright smile that could melt anyone. Her effect on me is 100x than her charisma on others. I hesitated. She was approaching me. I just felt shy all of a sudden. She looked so good today with light makeup. 

She stretched her arm towards my direction, still smiling at me. I stretch out my hand to offer my drink but she held my other hand. Her fingers, touching with mine. She was amused at my Mickey Mouse nail art. As a Mickey Mouse lover, the kid in her was so happy to see the character designed on my nails. I looked at her eyes, I can see sincerity, joy, love. Her hair is being blown by the wind so she held some strands blocking her face. I can see how pretty she looked today. Her eyes, were mesmerizing. I love her nose, her smile... her hair dancing with the wind.
I can see Tiffany glancing at us, probably waiting for us to catch up but I was lost in Me and Yuri's own little world. Our manager looked at us and I got conscious. I casually pulled my hand out of Yuri's and walked forward. But Yuri was not done fangirling over Mickey Mouse on my nails. She took my wrist and looked at my nails again.
I walked forward with smile on my face. She was now behind me. I can hear her footsteps behind me, I feel safe that she is just there close to me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know how Yuri brings out the dorky side of me. The radio show went well and I wasn't boring when I'm with Yuri. We still had to record for SBS The Show. 

We suddenly went busy and had to change to our performance outfit. But Yuri was so attractive with the polo she wore earlier. I didn't want her to change just yet. I followed her to the comfort room, seeing her bringing her "Party" clothes with her.

I hugged her from behind.

"Aaah ommo!" Her sweet voice shouted.