Yuri's Hometown...

Mr. Mr.

Chapter 13

"We're like an hour away, Taeyeon." Yuri said stoping the car at the gasoline station.

"Are you tired?" Taeyeon asked.

"No, I just wanna do this." Yuri said leaning to Taeyeon and kissed her. Yuri made noises kissing her passionately."

"Yuri-ah...Hmmm...
Seohyun... what if she wakes up..?" Taeyeon said in between kisses.

"It's not like she haven't seen us do this." Yuri continued kissing Taeyeon as she her hair roaming around her hair.

"Let's just go to a hotel or something." Taeyeon said.

"Omma's waiting for me, sweetie. Let's just do it when we comeback.... Besides, they might hear us if we do it in my room." Yuri said.

"Let's just be quiet then." Taeyeon said.

Little did they know that Seohyun was awake, just closing her eyes. She was listening.
Seohyun POV
"Aish these unnies...
although it's so sweet to see them kiss. It's not like I can do that. I'll just watch them. Well I learned that you don't have to experience something just to know it. And we all have ual desires in a way..."

"Yuri, I'll drive. You can sleep." Taeyeon said after their kissing session.

Yuri traced her fingers around Taeyeon's face. 
"Yes, sweetie."

It was already 6am when they arrived at Yuri's house. Yuri's mom welcomed them.
"Annyeong Yuri... Your dad and brother are still sleeping....
Oh... Taeyeon came and Seohyun...You can have breakfast first."

"Thanks Omma. I miss you."

When they sat at the dining, Yuri's mom prepared the food at the dining.

"I'm so glad you brought two members here. I suppose Seohyun wanted to relax."

"Aah... yes. Thank you for accepting us."
Seohyun said

"Of course Seohyun. You're like my daughter too. My Yuri here is not as girly as you so I like to have SNSD daughters too."

"Oh Taeyeon! Of course my dear, I hope Yuri's treating you well.

"Aah yes Omma. She's good to everyone." Taeyeon replied

"Aah Omma, I told you about Taeng right?" Yuri said.

"Ne. I remember what you said when you called me. Besides, I already knew it would end up this way. I'm your mom, Yuri."

"Kamsamnida Omma." Yuri replied smiling.

"Oh, you're awake." Yul's Omma said as Yul's Appa and Oppa came down stairs.

"Appa! Oppa!"

"Yuri!" The two said

"Oh you brought your members."
Yul's Appa said

"Annyeonghaseo." Taeyeon and Seohyun bowed their heads.

"I'm not busy so I came." Yuri said.

"Yuri-ah, spend like a week here at least." Yuri's brother said.

"I will. Next week. Taeyeon and Seohyun needed a break so I took them here. We'll be returning to Seoul in the evening." Yuri said.

"Ne. We'll be having TTS and Seohyun's graduating in a week." Taeyeon said.

"Congrats Seohyun!" Yuri's mom said.

"Yah! How about you Yuri-ah, when will you be done?" Yuri's brother teasing her.

"Aish Oppa! It's so freakin hard! I will in a year maybe." 

"Don't pressure her. She has just renewed her contract with SM. She'll have lot's of time later." Yuri's dad said coolly.

"Yul, meet my girlfriend next time you visit." Yuri's brother said.

"Ah... Yes su-sure...and speaking of girlfriend..." Yuri looked from her brother to Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon here is now my girlfriend." Yuri continued.

"BWOH?" Yuri's brother said.

"Take care of her then." Yuri's dad said.

"Ne, Appa." Yuri said and eyed her brother.

"Oppa, do you approve of us?" Yuri said to her brother.

"Yeah... of course. I knew you were into girls but I thought it wouldn't be in your group." Yuri's brother said.

"Thank you for approving of us." Taeyeon said, holding Yuri's one hand

"Well, I'm glad that it's Taeyeon." Yuri's mom said smiling assuringly.

"Taeyeon, about that dude... I've read it in the net..." Yuri's brother said in a sincere voice.

"Oh that... It's one of SM's tactics." Taeyeon replied.

"SM!!! I see. It's not Lee Soo Man who thought about it right?" Yul's brother added

"Ne. It was Kim Yoong Min." Taeyeon replied.

"Well, are you sure of my sister? Don't hurt her Taeyeon." Yuri's brother said.

"Ne. I love her. I've examined my feelings for 8 years since I saw her. And those feelings haven't changed till now. I can't afford to loose Yuri. I just love her so much." Taeyeon said.

"Okay. Wow! You hid those feelings for so long, Taeyeon." Yuri's brother said.
"Yuri, don't hurt her then."

"Bwoh? Of course I wouldn't."

"Just kidding."

After eating, Yuri told Seohyun to go to her room and study. Yuri then held Taeyeon's hand and went to the car.

"Where are we going?" Taeyeon said.

"I know that you want to go to Everland." Yuri said smiling.

"Whaat! Yuri, are you kidding me?" Taeyeon said like a giddy child. She then kissed the cheek of the driver. "Thanks, Yul."

"Well, Tiffany brought you to Disney in LA. Then, I should bring you to our "Disney" in Gyeonggi." Yuri said.

"You're the best!" Taeyeon then held Yuri's arm and placed her head on Yuri's shoulder while she's driving.

"We're really like a couple now." Yuri said liking how Taeyeon is positioned.

"We are! Aren't we?" Taeyeon said.

"We are, Tae. This is just surreal. Before, I was just wishing we could be like this... But now, it's actually real." Yuri said still focused in driving.

"Then, stop being so sweet if you don't want me to do this." Taeyeon said

"You're the one who's sweet and hugging me right now." Yuri replied.

"No. You started it! You thought of me first... you always think of what I like, instead of yours...bringing me to Everland even though it's corny for you." Taeyeon said.

"Actually, I feel like going there too. Of course you're the best option to go with." Yuri said.

"What do you mean?" Taeyeon said.

"When I wanna go shopping, I'll bring JeTi. If I wanna go clubbing, Hyoyeon's the best option... Well as if you wanna go shopping or clubbing...
Well, I mean I don't wanna do those things either... What you like, I like too." Yuri said.

"Aren't you going to see your friends here?" Taeyeon said.

"Not now. I'll go back when you guys start TTS." Yuri said.

"Alright. I might be too selfish to let you stay with me during our promotions." Taeyeon said.

"You are ...selfish...actually..." Yuri said.

"What?" Taeyeon said surprised.

"When you were depressed...we only noticed, you didn't want to open up with me or anyone. It hurts when your loved one is hurt. And it even hurts more not knowing the reason." Yuri said.

"Well... the reason is I was just tired from the schedules... not experiencing what normal people could...and hiding my true feelings for you at that time." Taeyeon said.

"Aside from that... the scandal: I know that it was part of a contract and all, but it still hurts Tae. Sorry, if I keep on feeling this way. Yeah I understand but every time I think about it, every time I see that boy... I just can't help but to get mad, angry, hurt, and jealous. I'm sorry, Tae but it's just so hard. Okay, fine. I won't think about it." Yuri said, still driving.

Taeyeon raised her head a little, with her arms still wrapped around Yuri. She glanced at Yuri for a while.

"Stop the car." Taeyeon said suddenly.

Yuri then turned the car at the side of the road and pulled the breaks. 


Taeyeon looked at Yuri and said
"I don't want you to keep feeling mad, angry, jealous, and hurt. It hurts me too you know... that you're hurt and the fact that I can't be honest with our fans because of what the management wants. That's why I want to show you how much I love you." 

Yuri looked confused and then surprised when Taeyeon went in front of her. Taeyeon opened her legs, sat on her lap, and wrapped her arms around Yuri's shoulders. Taeyeon then went forward, tiled her head, and crashed her lips on Yuri's lips. She opened , and kissed the younger girl with much force and greed. Yuri returned the kiss with little power as Taeyeon was the dominant one. Yet, she still managed to return little sweet kisses with the older girl's active mouth movements. Yuri's still in shock. She placed her hands around Taeyeon's back to support her on top of her body. Taeyeon pushed her self more into Yuri, feeling each other's panting and body heat.
Taeyeon was exhaling heavily, not removing her lips from contact with Yuri's. Taeyeon then moved to kiss Yuri's cheek while clenching into Yuri's collar. She then began ing her polo. When she's done, she roamed around Yuri's body and found a way to unclasp her bra. Taeyeon placed her both hands on Yuri's as she was still kissing Yuri harshly. Taeyeon was kissing lower, on Yuri's neck, exploring her sensitive spot. She then found it when Yuri started to moan so she just on her middle neck even further. Yuri finally had a chance to speak but she just controlled what she was going to say and just said it in her mind, "Is this the right time to do this? Or the right place?" Yuri was just in her thoughts while she let Taeyeon explore her body, "Should I drive to a hotel or something? No! There aren't CCTV cameras in this area anyway so we can keep doing this... IN MY FREAKIN' CAR! If we go somewhere else, we might lose this momentum. Taeyeon is such a wild animal! I haven't even had the guts to do this even if I had strong feelings. Aish Tae, she must really be sorry that I feel hurt..." Yuri noticed that Taeyeon was already kissing her chest just above her s. She looked down and Taeyeon was spreading her hands and massaging her mounds. It looks and feels so y. "Is this how feels like?", Yuri thought out loudly. Taeyeon paused and looked up, getting distracted at her girlfriend's remark. Taeyeon then burst out her ahjumma laugh. She then pinched Yuri's nose.
"You're too innocent, unlike what I've thought Yul." Taeyeon smiled, adoring Yuri's facial features. Taeyeon's hand were above Yuri's s but she can't afford kissing her again since she got distracted at looking at Yuri's cute facial reaction. 
"Such a cutie, Yul. I thought we're kinda of the same age. But now I get it how being born in December, makes you more of a 90er than a 89er." She then placed both of her hands on Yuri's cheeks, her thumbs, caressing her soft now chubby cheeks.
"Then, I'll show you what you really think of me, a 89er..." Yuri showed her signature cute and jolly smile and placed her hands on Taeyeon's cheeks. She brushed of her bangs and looked at her in the eye, then examining her features quickly: her button-like nose, dominant cheek bone, chiseled jawline, and finally her lips. She then leaned forward to meet her lips with hers. Yuri was slow, gentle, and passionate, unlike Taeyeon's approach earlier. Nibbling Taeyeon's lips lovingly, she parted her lips with her thumb to deepen the kiss and allow her tongue in her. Yuri paused a little, breathing for air. "You're really sweet, Yul." Taeyeon said smiling. "And Sorry for being so dominant earlier."  
Yuri replied," It's okay, it set the mood for this anyway. So... this is the part when I should take off your clothes, right?" 

Taeyeon burst into laughter again, "Yeah... but you should not say it. People just take off their clothes when they do it."

"How sure are you?" Yuri said teasingly.

"Well, that's what they do in movies right? They just kiss and strip off simultaneously." Tae replied.

Yuri grabbed the hem of Taeyeon's blouse and slowly brought it up and slid it through her head. Yuri held onto Taeyeon's waist, placing light pecks on her tummy.

Taeyeon kept on laughing as Yuri's light kisses were tickling her. Yuri' massaged Taeyeon's soft belly and adored it's softness.
"Sorry, it's not as toned as yours. I wasn't prepared okay." Taeyeon, said.
Yuri looked up, "I wasn't prepared either. You haven't seen my body in all it's glory. You know I've been eating a lot and not going to the gym lately."

"But it's still toned anyways." Taeyeon said as Yuri unclasped and removed Taeyeon's bra. Now both of them have exposed upper bodies.
Yuri suddenly hugged Taeyeon tightly.
"Yuri?"
"I just want to feel our bodies this close."
"You're mine and I am yours."
"Sorry, my baby... baby Taeyeon, my little naughty baby Tete. I won't get jealous anymore."
"Yuri! You don't have to be jealous and hurt. I love you so much that I can give everything I have to you. I love you, Yul. I love you, I love you I love you!"
Taeyeon looked at Yuri and pecked her lips three times."
"Should we go to Everland now?" Yuri said then it was her turn to peck Taeyeon.
"At this state, Yul, seriously?"
"Yeah! Why not? We'll get dressed."
"Aish Yul! That was just the beginning!"
"We'll do it next time. We should maximize our stay in Gyeonggi."
"Yul, I'm not in the mood for a roller coaster ride."
"Then how about this?" Yul said and Tae is so confused.
Yuri on Taeyeon's and played with her other. 
"Yul! Yah, what are you doing?"
"You said we were only beginning right?" Yuri switched on the other. 
Taeyeon rumbled Yuri's hair making her crazy with Yuri's stimulation. Yuri ped, Taeyeon's shorts and placed it down to expose her underwear. Good thing they weren't wearing pants. It would be so hard if they had in the car. Yuri was still on Taeyeon's , now incorporating tongue movements to stimulate them both even further. Yuri slid her hand on Taeyeon's underwear, her middle finger finding it's way in between her oris. She's so wet that inserting her finger deeper was so much easier. "Ugh! Yul. THIS IS SO GREAT. UGH." Taeyeon was already slouching. She grabbed Yuri's head from her chest, and on Yuri's lips like she did earlier. She then on Yuri's making them both crazy with lust and passion. Yuri on Tae's shoulders and still deepening her finger until she hit her g-spot. "OH GOD!!! HOLY MOTHER ER. YUL" Taeyeon excreted so much liquid on Yuri's hand spilling on the car seat. " BABY YEON!" Yuri quickly pushed Taeyeon at the back seat. She removed her shorts and to free her movements and feel each other skin to skin. Yuri spread her filled palms onto Taeyeon's chest. She her with the lubricant making her lips slide on her mounds, making it double the pleasure. Yuri went lower, kissed on her belly and then her womanhood. Yuri finally saw Taeyeon's glory. She on her making it dry, tasting the by product of their love making.
"Don't get me pregnant, Yul!"
Yuri laughed at her statement.
Taeyeon then stumbled on Yuri aiming straight at her womanhood now. She gave Yul an oral and on her . She used her fingers to spread the folds, and using her tongue to go deeper. "! Taeyeon! That was so sudden! . Aaah! Taeyeon-nah!!! It freakin hurts. Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! Taeyeon! ! OH MOTHER! THIS IS SO... TAEEEEHHH!!! Taeyeon . Holy !.
Taeyeon's tongue going so deep and so fast made it hurt for YURI but Taeyeon made it so pleasurable for her. She could feel the pleasure in an instant. The goodness of it outweighed the hurt in her . Soon, Yuri's liquids spread inside Taeyeon's mouth, the excess spreading on her face. Taeyeon gulped and went up to face Yuri, her body, collapsing on top of her. "GOD! Yul, you taste so good!" Taeyeon kissed Yuri deeply both of them feeling the lust, passion and love within them. 

Suddenly Yuri's phone ringed with "Mr. Mr." ringtone. 
"!" They continued kissing deeper and more wild, their kisses getting intense with their song playing in the background. Now it's the chorus. And then the second verse, Jessica's line. "I gotta get this call, Tae. I don't wanna with Sica's voice on the background." 
"Yeah me too, actually it's a stressful song to to. But GOD! Yul, your voice is so y." 
"Yours too Tae, but I don't wanna hear the members' voices while ing. , it's my mom." Yuri checked her phone.

"Ne. Omma?"

"Yuri, I cooked lunch. You and Taeyeon might want to eat here."

"Oh yeah Omma! That's why I came all the way here because I missed your cooking. And Tae should taste them too. We're coming, we're coming!!!"

"Yuri?"

"Ne!!! Omma?!?"

"No need to shout dear. I can hear you but you sound like there's a heavy weight on you. Are you alright, dear?"

"Ne! Omma! Well, maybe it's the signal...." Yuri said eying Taeyeon on top of her.
"Bye Mom. See you in a bit."

"Tae, well, Everland maybe for next time, sorry."

"You know it's okay! Besides, this is so much better than Everland!" Taeyeon said rising a little from Yuri.

"What are you doing?"

"I just want to try this."

Taeyeon now sat on top of Yuri, her legs open wide. Taeyeon positioned her on top of Yuri's and glided it on to her. "Aish! Taeyeon." Yuri sat up a little bit and glided hers with Taeyeon as well. " TaeTae, what the are we doing?"
"Yul, this would be so fun if we had that toy." 
"Toy?"
"Yeah you know...like the one we saw in Vegas."
" Taeyeon! That fake ? Are you kidding me? Who should wear that between us?"
"You! Duh? Oh God Yul! You with that! You're like an official oppa! OMG."
"You sound like Tiffany now. OMG and those expressions! Aren't you happy with me and my ? Why need those ? Go play with Tiffany if you wanna do that. If you want a real , break up with me and Baekhyun's if you want!" Yuri said kinda annoyed and got her clothes from the front seats. She threw Taeyeon's clothes into her. And started dressing.
Taeyeon looked at Yuri worryingly. "Yul, sorry. I didn't mean to. I just wanna try doing that with you. I guess it might be fun. And why try it with Tiffany or someone else when I have you." Taeyeon said.

"So don't wanna try it it anyone else?" Yuri said with her and bra already on. 

"Yeah. But sorry, I didn't mean to insult you. But if you don't then, let's not. You and your are fine, like what you said." Taeyeon said guiltily.
"...And I don't want a on Tiffany nor... Baekhyun's ."

"How about Leeteuk's ?" Yuri said laughing.
"No!"
"Junsu's ."
"Eew!"
"Heechul's ?"
"Yuck no! Yuri stop kidding me."
"Key's ?"
"He has a ?"
"I don't know, never saw it." Yuri acted coy.
Taeyeon slapped Yuri's shoulders.
"Yah! Yuri! Stop it. But seriously, Yuri I want to try that on you, only on you. And please stop mentioning those guys in our conversations!"
"I was just kidding, Tae! Besides, I already know what you feel for me. I'm secured!" Yuri said, pinching Taeyeon's cheek. 

Yuri grabbed Taeyeon's and started guiding it onto Taeyeon's legs. She then did the same with her shorts. She dressed her bra and shirt and fixed them neatly. "Thanks."
Yuri just returned her gratitude with the best smile she could give Taeyeon.
Taeyeon can't help but smile and giggle with her girlfriend's smile. It was so cute and sweet. Then Yuri, even dressed her, respecting her, as a woman. Uh! Taeyeon can't help but melt at every Yuri's gesture. "Such a cutie. You're 
such a heartthrob, Yul." 

"Well, many SONEs wish I could be a man and be their boyfriend."

"I wonder why you were created as a woman."

"Cuz I can be pretty too, you know. But having an oppa charisma at times."
"Tae, we should get going, they might be wondering."
Yuri was about to go in front until,
" Tae, it hurts, so swollen." Yuri said clutching in between her legs.
"Aish! First timer!" Taeyeon replied.
"Bwoh? And you did it first with whom?" Yuri said.
Taeyeon said "Myself, you silly! You picturing me with others again! I practice, you know... with you in my mind of course."
"Aigoo! Kid Leader Kim Taeyeon such as ByunTaeYeon! But I'm glad it's me..." Yuri said.
"I'll drive, Yul! Just rest."

------------------/-----------------

"Whoa! TaeTae so fast!" Yuri said still clutching on her you-know-what. 
Taeyeon was driving so fast like a drag racer.
"You said you don't wanna let them have the slightest idea about what we did! So we have to get fast. Trust me. You're not the only tomboy here! I love cars Yul!" Taeyeon said

And thus, they arrived back in no time.

"Oh you're here." Yul's mom said

"Woo! Smells so good. We should start eating!!!"
Yuri grabbed Taeyeon and sat right away. She ate excessively without further ado.
"So Good! Omma, I missed these." Her mom cooked Korean stew with a lot of side dishes and other food.

"Yul, you haven't been exercising?" Yul's brother said.

"No. I'm finishing my degree, so I'm stress eating a lot." 

"That's right! I keep on eating too that's why my checks are so fatty. I only do crunches that's why my body is lean." Seohyun said cutely like the innocent young lady that she is.

Yul's bro added, "But Yul, you have to stay y for Taeyeon... and the fans."

"I know, bro! I can do that easily."

Taeyeon added, "Yeah, Yuri loses fat easily because when she exercise, she really does. Me and Tiffany are the ones who are lazy to exercise that's why we just don't eat a lot."

After eating, Seohyun went back to Yuri's room to study. Taeyeon felt that Yuri needed alone time with her family.
"Hey Yul, I'll go with Juhyun. I'll explore your room. Hahaha." Taeyeon said.

"Huh? Oh! Okay, sure." Yuri said.

"Yuri-yah, ah my daughter!"

"Omma! Appa! Oppa!

The four of them hugged each other. They talked about what they're doing and then watched TV at the living room.

---------------////------------------
"Unnie, what are you looking at?" Seohyun said.

"Yuri's things..." Taeyeon said. 
"I'll tell you what's this about after reading. Are you done studying?"
"Not yet unnie." Seohyun said half smiling
"AJA, Seohyun-nah!"

Taeyeon found Yuri's diary, and it was amusing how Yuri's elementary and high school days were spent on all kinds of sports. Almost everything that she wrote was about swimming, native Korean sports festivals, and dancing completions.

And then she found that entry, dated 2006...

"Hey Diary! Wazzup!
It's been a long time since I've written. But nothing much really happened in my life. I'm almost done with High School. Good thing I can still pass my subjects, especially Math. Well, I said pass, not high grades. 
Anyway, after winning 2nd place in SM Dance completion, I met a lot of friends... even enemies. I told you about them already right? Sooyoung, Jessica, and Yoona... Seohyun has a best friend so we're not that close to her and besides we're older than her and I use to bully her. HYOYEON! She's like my competition here in SM. She really has a lot of fans without even debuting yet. And  then I found out she's debuting with us. Oh no! Lord help me...
But I can't deny that's she's really better in dancing than I do. But! I'm not that far away from her skills and obviously, I'm prettier than her! Well they say Jessica and Yoona will be the faces of "Super Girls" that's our project group.
Okay fine I still think, I'm prettier than them. But I saw this girl. That Taeyeon girl. Oh! I can't explain, can't explain...
Okay, not all may find her pretty but I find her pretty. She's quiet but she's noisy when she talks to that Tiffany girl. Yeah, those 2 might be in our group cuz they won from singing contests...
Okay, back to Taeyeon.
Oh Taeyeon, My Kim Taeyeon.
Oh did I just say "My"?
She's so cute. I love her. Whaaat? No I don't love her... YET.
That cutie pie... 
Her voice is like an old person's but she looks so young. You know she can sing those old trot songs... Well I like singing those too unlike the others. We're really a perfect match. No scratch that.
I'm not drunk but I keep on saying stupid things.
Okay wait! Diary help me. I think I'm in love with her. We've been training with her and every time I try to look at other things, my eyes just want to land on her. Oh those cute puppy eyes, button nose, plump lips, white skin, good singing voice... Oh God, I'm falling for her.
But I'm so bad. I act cold towards her. Because if I don't, I'll just stutter and get flustered. But sometimes, I catch her staring at me, especially when I dance, or drink water. I dunno why. Maybe she's falling for my cold charms? Eh? Some girls like bad girl charms. Mwah Taeyeon, my baby. Just wait a little, I'll stop acting cold when I'm ready."

Another entry
"We debuted. Watch our variety shows, I'm so lazy to write."

Next entry
"My other entries are in my other notebook in Seoul..."

Next entry
"Hi there my Gyonggi diary! Miss ya! A lot happened so just read my other notebook...
I wrote this song, "Mistake" for our Hoot album. Taeyeon's voice was so good for it. Well, everyone's voice as well as mine LOL. So My little Taeyeon has a boyfriend, Super Junior Leader Leeteuk. It seems that Leeteuk is in love with her giving her a lot of gifts but Taeyeon... I dunno if she's really in love with him... Seems like he's just a big bro to her but maybe she's in love sometimes, but she's just playful to him... Not love. I dunno! Anyway that song Mistake, is for me. I made a mistake of not letting Taeyeon love me, and now she's with someone else. She made hints that she liked me. She even asked me to kiss her before just because she wanted to try kissing!?! You know, I keep replaying that memory in my mind...What if I tell her that I love her? I dunno...
Okay bye my Mom's here I should stop writing..."

Taeyeon read some of Yuri's entries "Oh gosh, Yuri. You loved me since then as well. Why were we so scared back then?"

Yuri entered her room. "Hey Tae, Seo! We need to leave!"

Yuri noticed Taeyeon holding her old diary.
"Tae..."
"I read it."
"So, you know everything now?" Yuri said, scratching her head.
Taeyeon nodded. "Yup, including your "My Little Taeyeon"." 
"That!"
"So you liked me since then huh? But you acted like a cold bad girl. YOU!"
"Well, I wanted to test if you really like me."
"Oh, Yul! Okay, let's go..."

The 3 bid their farewells to Yuri's family. And started their Where are you? Back to Seoul.


Upon arriving at their dorm, they slept immediately as they were so tired. SeoTae had a schedule for "The TaeTiSeo". It will be very busy for Taeyeon so she really pushed that time for Yuri... And they even did that...

The next day...
Tiffany's loud voice can be heard throughout the condo unit.

"Yah! TaeTiSeo!!! Wake-up."

"You're the Ti and you're already awake." Sunny said
"Shut up, I just fell asleep minutes ago you know I had a radio show!"

"I'm just waking up Taeyeon and Seohyun!"

"Well, they came from Yuri's and they're tired." Sunny said

"Oh! Where's Yuri?"

"She went to school."

"Oh! Wait! Oopsies! I think I need to leave. I have a separate schedule from Tae and Seo today. That's why they still sleeping."

"Aaah...Ppanyang! You! Go leave! I need to sleep!!!" Sunny said throwing a pillow to Tiffany.


Oh em. The scenes just happened it wasn't initially in my plan to write a , yet. Hahaha. I assume, everyone's old enough so I didn't mark it M since some parts are okay.
Besides, I was surprised that I write that too so I want the readers to have that feeling too.

Comments are greatly appreciated, even requests or any thoughts.

Yeah Holler Holler TTS!!!
Sooyoung's drama and Sunny's Radio Show + Roommate
Soon:
YoonA's movie
I heard YoonYulSic will aslo appear in variety shows and dramas?
I dunno Hyoyeon! HYOLO 
Oh I miss everyone, especially the 6, actually.
OT9! waiting for that Japanese singles on October. Oh I wanna see them as 9! :D

Long Chaptie for everyone! Thanks for supporting YulTae!!!
I have unfinished chapters for the next. And they'll be great...!
And there will be a special guest... from GG too hahaha lol. Someone to be with Yuri while Taeyeon's promoting. Keke. And no! It's not a love triangle :)