The crime continues

Five Shining thieves that stole your heart
As Onew kisses you, you push him away, You are the darkest color of red you look up at Onew who is as red as you and you ask "WHY'D YOU KISS ME?!? THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS I HATE YOU!" as you scream at him you punch him multiple times in the chest. "I'm sorry i didn't mean to" Onew says quickly as he grabs your hands to make you stop hitting him "i'm sorry i didn't mean to, please stop!" you then look down at the floor "That was my first kiss". Onew stares down at you "Your gonna get kissed a lot in life i just kissed you first" Onew then smiles that smile of his. You glare at him and scream " YOU'RE NOT MAKING ANYTHING BETTER.......I HATE YOU!!!". Onew then put away his smile and frowned "I've never been hated before please don't hate me" Onew says sadly. You stare at Onew and say "Fine. i don't hate i just dislike you now lets get this project finished" Onew then jumps on the couch and says "Let's get started!". An hour later you finished the project you also fell asleep on the couch and in Onew's arms you.........Drooled. In the morning you streched and looked down to see Onew in his ruffled school uniform that has drool on the sleeves as you stand up you bend down and fix his messy light brown hair. You then walk into your room and you put your long black hair in two separate ponytails then you fixed your makeup. As soon as you walk out you spray the sleeping boy with cold water " Ah why'd you spray me" Onew asks as he gets up and streches, you then ran up and sprayed him in the face and pointed to your clock and said "we're LATE!". Onew then grabbed his bag and he followed you out the door. During lunch at school you ignored your friends and you sat with the boys. "were's Taemin?" you ask and as you ask Taemin runs up and says. "Hey guys look at what I stole from that ladys bag" he says as he points to the lady's bag. As you stare into Taemin's hand you see that he has 25 dollars, a ring,and a phone"NO TAEMIN THAT'S A TEACHER" you say as he looks at you then you hear "Hey you yeah you kid with black hair get back here!". Taemin then begins to run as the lady runs after him. You watch until Key calls for you "Hey, wan't to go somewhere with me after school today?" you then blush and think to yourself "Is he asking me out on a d-date?" "Well?" Key says impatiently. You look at the floor and answer with a "I would love to" not realizeing what trouble you could get into by going on a date with a thief. After school you run outside only to be stopped by Key "hey adorable are you ready to go?" you had totally forgotten that you said you would go out with him "um...yes i'm ready" Key then looked at you and asked "why don't you have a coat? it's the middle of December." you then answer with "i'm not cold" You probly look cold with how red your cheeks were from him calling you "adorable". As a start to your date with Key you wen't to the mall as Key walked in he grabbed anything cute or " fashionable" after you left the mall you snuck into a horror movie. After a while of shaking from fear there was a jump scare and Key jumped and punched you in the nose. " OW, DAMNIT YOU HIT ME!!" Key looked at you and pulled you out of the theater. "oh it's bleeding a lot, i'm sorry let me get you a tissue" as he bent down all you could see was his blond hair when he stood up he dabbed your nose with the tissue. After he put the tissue down you stared into his brow Cat-like eyes,and he stared back into your big blue eyes and soon that stare turned into a kiss on the lips. At that moment all you could think was "WHY DO THEY KISS ME!?!?"