Passionate Kisses with Bad Boys

Five Shining thieves that stole your heart
While kissing Key your nose began to bleed again so Key backed up and looks at you to see your dark red cheeks and blood streaming out of your nose "Well you must be thinking dirty things" Key says mischievously. "What do mean i'm not thinking anything other than, WHY'D YOU KISSSS ME YOU !!" you yell as you blush from the kiss Key just gave you. "Don't tell me that was your First Kiss " Key says while dabbing your nose " no luckily it was not, Onew somehow managed to take that from me" Key then blankly stares you in the eyes "Onew you mean the klutzy awkward Onew well " you stare at Key a little longer before walking off " I have to get home i have homework to do" Key then walks up to you " Let me walk you home" he says and that is how your "date" ended. When you woke up you find a note on your phone saying , I had fun last night with you Love, Key P.S. you're a great kisser. You then delete the message and you get ready for school. As you walk out you see Jonghyun waiting for you he looks at his watch before seeing you and yelling "Girlie, your here i've been waiting you look so cute" he says this while giving you a noogie "how long have you been waiting for me?" you ask curiously "uh about 10 minutes" answers Jonghyun before releasing you from his arms. As you guys walk to school you and Jonghyun have a wierd and interesting conversation " Sooo why do you like guys?" Jonghyun asks weirdly " i don't know I just like them " you answer "Do you like me?" asks Jonghyun. You then blush and say "I-I don't know do you like-" "I'm just kidding" says Jonghyun before you can finish "I was just trying to make you blush" he says with a smile "You " you say quietly. When you get to school the other guys are in the hall in front of your locker, as you walk up they all smile and hug you at once well accept for Key and Onew who blushed at the sight of you. Sad that the two boys who confidently kissed you are so embarrassed that they can't say hi to you, you walk up and whisper to them "Hey thieves you stole kisses from me but you can't say hi to me?" scared for some odd reason the two boys say "H-hi nice to see you today" you then smile and walk away. Once you get to class your teacher shows a video and through the whole thing the teacher threw a piece of chalk at Key's head ten times. Near the end of class the teacher asks for some volunteers to get something " Jonghyun and, please go to room 90 and get me some textbooks from Mrs. Dawn". As you and Jonghyun walk into room 90 Mrs. Dawn wasn't in there so you walk in Jonghyun walked in after you as he closed the door slowly you walked up with 10 textbooks "Okay let's go" you say "No let's stay a little longer" says Jonghyun as he pushes you up against the wall causing you to drop the books " I wan't a kiss" says Jonghyun as he bent down so your eyes met his. As he drew closer to your lips, you knee him in the croch "sorry,but ......No" you then pick up the books and you walk out the door. At lunch you sat with your girl friends wanting to take a break from the boys, but as your talking with your friends they all shut their mouths and blush. You wonder what's happening so you turn around and to your suprise it's the tall Minho you open your mouth to say something but before you can Minho picks you up and puts you on his shoulder. As he's walking you hit Minho in the back so he puts you down "Will you please stop?"he asks "No"you say back to him as yo punch him in the stomach " I was talking with my friends then you come up and take me away!". "i'm sorry princess" Minho says as he grabs your hands to make you stop "I missed you " he says before planting a passionate kiss on your lips. You then blush, stare up at Minho and faint. After school Minho, Key, and Onew ovoid you and Taemin goes to detention for stealing from that teachers purse. So that leaves you with only Jonghyun, as you walk home with Jonghyun he asks "sooo, can i finish that kiss from earlier?" "no" you reply but apparently not listening to you Jonghyun grabs you and kisses you. "DAMNIT JONGHYUN I SAID NO"