Introductions

Five Shining thieves that stole your heart

A week has passed since the incident with the boys and you had completely forgoten about them also your classes changed which to your friends was an invitation to hit on new guys "Oh did you guys see those five new really cute guys walking down the hall" asks your best friend "OH MY GOD YES they were adorible!" replies your second friend "oh i hope their in one of my new classes" says your last friend you get annoyed at this conversation so you speak your mind "you don't know these guys, they could be jerks just because their cute doesn't mean their kind!". After you say this your friends give you a disgusted look "i-i'm sorry" you practicaly begged for forgiveness "WHAT-EVER!!" all your friends say this as they walk away, you try to catch up with them but the bell rings so you go to class. "I'm sorry i'm late i- YOU GUYS!" as you stood in the doorway of the classroom you see the five boys siting in a circle around the last open desk "Hey cutey" say the short one sarcastically. As you walk further in you scan the room for another empty desk but your eyes always ended up staring at that dest. As you walked up to it they all pionted to the seat so you sat down and thought to yourself "I hate today". When the day ended you raced down lond narrow hallways trying to get to the entrance as fast as you could but you had to stop running for the five boys were standing in front of you the shortest one began talking. "Hello girlie, we took some time to realize it but after a while we figured out that we never introduced ourselves." the short man continued speaking "I am Kim Jonghyun, this tall boy next to me is-" The tallest one had made Jonghyun stop talking. "I'll introduce myself, i'm Choi Minho" then the youngest on said his name "i'm Lee Taemin" and last the second tallest one said his name "i'm Kim Kibum. but call me Key <3". "That's nice" you say as you walk past them "i'm now goodbye" as you're about to walk out the clumsy one calls to you "WAIT, i didn't introduce myself, i'm Lee Jinki but call me Onew okay" he says this with a big smile. "Bye now" you say as you walk out you feel a tug on your hand so you look behind yourself to see Taemin "Please let us walk you home,pleeeeaaaase" you can't take the cuteness so you say "Okay" toatally agreeing to go with guys you don't even know. As soon as you walk outside your teeth start to chatter Key somehow hears the chattering and asks "Are you okay you look cold.....wan't my coat?" and the combination of being nervous and being cold isn't good because you answered with "i like jacket" after hearing what you said you got embarrassed at how stupid you sounded. As he began taking off his coat you woundered if Key had heard you ( obviously he did ) when his jacket was finally off you reached for it but he pulled it back "this a very expensive designer coat will you be carefull with it?" after he finished his stupid question you rolled your eyes and said "yes i will be carefull with it, what did you steal it from a dead old lady who has no more?" you begin to blush when Key then stares into your eyes. As he walks up behind he tells you how he really got it " No i didn't take it from a dead lady i stole it from a very expensive clothing store that is hard to break into." after he placed the jacket on you you ask "why'd you tell me how you got this jacket?" "no reason". After half an hour Minho grabed your hand a said "we're here!" when you see that you're not at your house you don't care. As soon as Jonghyun caught up to you and Minho he asked "hey let me hold your bag!" without thinking and totally forgetting that they were thieves you handed Jonghyun your silver and pink bag. When you walk inside it is surpriseingly clean "WOW,it's clean it here" as the rest of the guys walk in, Taemin says "yeah Key cleans alot .....he also cooks we call him umma" you giggle at this comment and as you look at Taemin you see him smile and you turn dark red. So you turned around and scanned the room for a place to sit as soon as you find a spot you sit and Jonghyun plops down beside you. " So cutey how are you" "i'm good and don't call me cutey" he then rolls his eyes and says "fine, sweety" he says with a flirty smile. Annoyed you stand up and walk away soon to bump into Onew. "Oh sorry Jinki er Onew". "Oh i never apologized for running into you a week ago soooo sorry" you then turn dark red "it's okay" before you get any reder and explode you find your purse and you run home. When you get home to the little apartment you share with your parents you find a note saying that they would be gone for 4 months. You then go to your room and you sit on your bed you begin to cry so you reach into your bag to get a tissue to wipe your tears but as you put your hand in your bag you realize that it is empty even the tampons you put in there for emergencys were gone. "Great im alone for 4 months and there are tampon thieves on the loose".