Kiss, Kiss a Criminal

Five Shining thieves that stole your heart
A couple weeks after your date with Key you get up to go to school. When you walk out you hide because you see the guys sitting there waiting for you, you thought you hid away fast enough but apparently not because Minho noticed you "Princess !" he says as he grabs your hand and pulls you to him. "let's go i'll hold your hand" "No you won't, I'll hold your hand" Jonghyun says as he grabs your other hand. "You two are both rong. I will hold her hand " Key says as he grabs your wrist. "Oh god please kill me now". "No none of you will hold her hand because i will protect her from you guys" says Tamin as he pushes the three guys away and hugs you tight " I will protect her because I love her" Tamin looks down at you so you back expecting a kiss on the lips, but instead he gave you a cute kiss on the forhead. You blush so much as you walk to school and it stays there all day "Hey, _____ are you okay?" asks Key "STUDENTS BE QUITE!" the teacher says as he throws his chalk at Keys head so Key turned around. When you get home Onew texts you "Hey, _____ come to my house I have some knews!, <3 Onew :3" you get up super fast and you run to the guys house. As you walk in Onew smiles and says "Okay everybody is here now i can tell you, So I was chosen to go to a high class school in London I'll be leaving in 3 weeks " Everybody looks at Onew like he just killed a person "Onew why are you so happy we are all gonna miss you" says Key as he stands up shoked. "oh I need to tell _____ something" as you walk up to him the guys just sit there "IN PRIVATE" he says annoyed the guys continue to just sit there so Onew takes you out of the house. Once you and Onew find a private place you sit on the ground "Sooooo what did ya wan't to tell me?" you ask "Oh Onew says well i wanted to tell you that i love-" "you love and want fried chicken right?" Onew stares at you and smile " Well i do want fried chicken......but not what i wanted to tell you i wanted to tell you that I Loooooooooooooooove you just as much as i love fried chicken." at that moment you felt like the happiest girl in the world but why is this so much different then the other boys confessions you just felt like explodeing with happiness. But then you ruin the moment when you say "Onew, i'm sorry but I don't think I can be with you." Onew looks at you dissopointed " Why not?" you look down and explain " I've been told by all of you that you love me and if i date you, all the other guys will be heartbroken and I love you all and i-i i'm sooooo s-s-sorryyyy I mean i-i love you just not how you love me i'm sorry." you begin to cry as Onew crys and you hug Onew until he stops crying you both get up and he walks you home. "I'm sorry Onew i love you" Onew looks down at you "It's okay i'm sorry for doing this to you good night " he starts bending down and give you a kiss on your cheek. As he walks away you begin to cry again "i'm sorry Onew the truth is i do love you the way you love me i just love the other boys that way too" you say this to yourself as you sit on your bed crying. As the days fly by the day Onew leaves is here. While your walking to your third period class a nerdy boy walks up to in the hall "um hello im John and i really like you and um, WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND!?!" as you stare at him you say "I'm sorry but my heart has already been taken by five guys" the boy looks down at the ground " Oh i'm sorry, so which one are you dating?" he asks "None of them" you answer " because I don't know who to choose" "oh" says the boy "well why don't you close your eyes and which ever one you think of first is the one you love the most". You then close your eyes and Onew appears you then blush at the thought of Onew "Oh god I love Onew the most" you say as you remember that he was leaving today so you run down the halls dropping your binder and books and you run out the entrance of the school and you run as fast as you can to the airport. When you get there you see the guys standing at the entrance hugging Onew "ONEW !" you yell and the guys stare at you and depart from Onew as soon as they are away from Onew you run up and hug Onew "I love you" you say as Onew picks you up " I love you more than anything i've loved you ever since you bumped into me that day and I wan't to kiss you and be with you and only you for the rest of my life!" you and Onew then kiss and from a couple feet away the other guys are watching "Oh their so cute " says Key "but she'd be cuter with me" they all say at once. As Onew sets you down he asks "why are you here you should be in school?" you then blush and say "Because I wanted to see you and tell you I love you and i want to date you" Onew smiles and twirls you around "Well in that case i'm not leaving" he says as he kisses you one more time "I love you"