Christmas Break with Stolen presents ....and Hearts

Five Shining thieves that stole your heart
After your kiss with Taemin he backs up from you "Mmmmm your mouth tastes like cherrys" oh god you can't believe he said such a disgusting thing "eww Taemin you're grooossss" you then walk home but you blush as you walk away from Taemin who wanted to kiss more. The next day when you wake up you get out of bed to get ready for school but then you remember that it's Christmas Break so go into your living room and you plop down into your chair and you watch T.V. in your pj's. An hour later you hear a knock on your door so you get up fast "Wh-who Is It?!" "Who Do You Think It Is?!" you roll your eyes and you open your door. And who better to be at your door than the asses."What do you wan't?" you ask annoyed "We wanted tooooo seeeeee yoooou!" says Onew while starring past you and looking at your refrigerator "D-do you have fried chicken today?" you then stare at him "yes, yes I do" he then ran tword your freezer you flinched at the crash of falling food. You then look at Onew with anger and when you turn around the guys have scattered all about your tiny apartment. Onew is in your kitchen,Jonghyun is in your bathroom, Taemin and Minho are looking at your movies, and Key is in your room looking at your clothes. As they look at your stuff your afraid that they will steel your crap "Guys can you please sit?" the guys just ignore you and continue to look at your stuff. "GUYS!SIT!" they then stare at you and then they sit in various chairs you then go into your room and you get changed into a pink frilly dress with some heels and a bow headband. Then you fix your make-up and you walk out, as soon as the boys see you they turn as red as tomatos "Wow you look cute .///,///." says Onew as he fiddles with his hands "Rudolph, wow you look nice" says Taemin as he looked down blushing the 3 other boys just sat there red and speachless. After a couple moments of awkwardness you say "well why don't we go out somewhere" and you all walk out the door on your "date" with the five guys you wen't to the arcade, the movies and last a restaurant. When they walk you home they all give you a small kiss on cheek you then turn into a living tomato. "Bye!" you yell as you walk into your apartment slaming the door closed "Why do they kiss me? Do they even like me?!" you then take off the dress and you take a shower after you change you plop down on your couch and you begin to wonder "Do they just do this so they can get close to me and then break my heart". You then shake your head and then you notice the mess Onew made and you pick it up, after the mess is cleaned up you watch T.V. then you go to your room and you grab your stuffed animals and you cozy up on the couch and then you fell asleep. A couple days later Minho calls you "Hello, Minho? what do you need?" "I was wondering if you could go to the park with me?" you blush and say "Th-the park why?" Minho laughs and says "You ask a lot of questions, just come please" he then hangs up and you head to your closet and find the cutest clothes you have (all ones Key stole at the mall on your date) as you walk out the door you trip "God I am like Onew" you whisper to yourself as you get up. Once you get to the park Minho isn't there so you assume he's late so you stroll around. Once you walk past a tree you hear "Ohhhh, Priiincess" so you stop and watch the tree as you walk closer Mino comes out with a bouquet of roses "Minhooo what are you doing?". As Minho drew closer to you you blush "I wanted to suprise you princess" Minho says as he clasps your face in his hands and kisses you "Merry Christmas!" says Minho as he dangles mistletoe over your head. "DANGIT YOU FOOLED MEEEEEE!"