Turning them in

Five Shining thieves that stole your heart
When you wake up the next morning your eyes are red and swollen. You scan your room for your clock while you look around you see that you're still wearing Key's jacket. So you take it off and put it in your bag, when you look up from your bag you spot your clock " Ah! ffff-uge, fudge" to your suprise it's 8:00 o'clock " I'm sooooo late" as you run out of your apartment the five ASSES are standing outside talking then Minho sees you standing there. " Hello princess" as he calls you princess you turn dark red "why'd he call me princess?" you say quietly to yourself. "Oh girlie!" Jonghyun says excitedly "we have been waiting for you". "um I said don't call me anything i told my name is, now goodbye" you say confidently. You spot Key talking to Onew so you push past Jonghyun and Minho and you walk up to Key. When you walk up to him you blush when he looks at you "Oh hey blushy what do you need?". As you pull out the jacket you ask "Why'd you call me blushy?, and here". "Thanks" he replies as you hand him the jacket "Oh I called you blushy because you're dark red". As he mentions this you blush even more and you turn to Onew who is smiling at you and you ask " why're you guys here?". "Because we -uh". "Because we wan't to walk you to school" says Taemin before Onew can tell you, you just sit there staring for a minute or two and you walk off. The guys shrug and walk behind you all talking to each other the only one not talking to everybody was Minho, who was talking to.....you. "so, what do you do in your free time?". "I like to draw" you answer with a blush, when you get to school you walk to your locker you put up your stuff and you go to class. "Hello ,Jinki, Jonghyun, Key, Minho, and Taemin. You're LATE!"Your teacher angerly yells at you and the boys "we're sorry" says Onew. "Well were doing a project on the planets, so choose a partner" you had completely forgotten that astronomy was your first class. You also forgot about the project so you scanned the room for a partner, but all your friends had partners, then you saw Onew. "Onew will be my partner" you say while pointing at Onew "Okay, Jinki do you want to be her partner?" Onew then shows a big smile and says "Y-yes" while nodding his head then he looked at you and smiled, you then smiled back at the klutz. When school ended you and Onew were assigned to do Neptune, Key and Minho are Saturn and Jonghyun and Taemin are Pluto "Oh Pluto, Jonghyun we got something that you can relate to!" you giggle at Taemin's joke. "What's that supposed mean?" Jonghyun angerly asks. "It means you're short!" answers Key "STUDENTS be quite!" says the teacher as he throse chalk at Key's head. After school you and Onew go to your apartment "Wow you have a nice home" says Onew as he walks in. When he walks further in he see's your refrigerator and run's to it " Do you have Fried Chicken" Onew asks as he opens the freezer and makes everything fall out "God you klutz" you say as you to pick up the food "sorry" says Onew 100 times. "It's okay" you say as you stand up. When you stand up you feel Onew's head bonk yours and as he pulls you up you feel his lips press up against yours "Oh my god he,he, HE KISSED ME"