BONUS CHAPTER: Hugs and Kisses From a Klumzy Criminal

Five Shining thieves that stole your heart
"Lee Jinki! Put that watch down!"you yell at your boyfriend who was trying to steal a expensive watch. "But you let Jonghyun take that diamond necklace......"Onew pouts and you raise your eyebrow "Jonghyun? When was Jonghyun with us?" You turn around and you scan the mall " Did he follow us here!?" You yell and Onew grabs the watch and puts it in his pocket while you were confused. "Lets go!"Onew grabs your hand and you two walk out f the mall, strangely the beeper didn't go off. When you were out of the mall you blankly stared at Onew "I know you stole it......" Onew looks at you like he didn't know what you were talking about "wh-what watch? I'm too cool to steal" he was landing on a pole then he slipped and stumbled. "You know I love you" he smiles and he gives you a hug. "Let go!" You yell and he hugs tighter "No!" He argues and he kisses you on the cheek "LET GO YOU HUGGER- MUGGER!"you scream and he laughs "You're cute"Onew laughs and you smile "You're mean"you say like a child and he looks at you and frowns "You're mean". You both smile and kiss then you go to the boys house. "Hello thieves"you say and Taemin jumps up and hugs you "_____, is here!"he yells "I stole I mean bought you this bracelet......" he hands you a box and you unsurely take it and open it. Inside was a daimond bracelet. "I'll try to hide it......"you say and Taemin smiles and jumps up and down like a chid. Jonghyun walks out and smiles "So, girly have you decided to date me?"he asks and you shake your head"Sorry I'm not into short t-rex's" he frowns and Minho walks out "That's right, princess likes tall men.". You smile "I actually really like geeky, adorible guys who are klumzy....."you say and you give Onew a kiss then Key walks out from the kitchen "But you like us right?"he asks and you nod "Yes but as brothers......who?.........kissed me in the past". Key smiles "I kiss the best" he smilesnin triumph. But then Jonghyun walks up to you "No it was me who kissed the best"he says and Key smacks him upside then head "You're just jelious that she likes me more!" He yells. And you and Onew walk Out. "So have you decided the colors for the wedding"Onew asks and you look at him "Key was doing that for me, he is also deciding on the cake........" Onew smiles "So it is not going to be what we want, it's gonna be his wedding with what he wants?" You look down "Maybe, I dun know" Onew smiles and gives you a kiss "I don't care if it's what he wants, I'm just happy to marry you." ---------------------------------- Sorry for the random chapter I was going to end it so I made another chapter.