Date with a Bad Boy T-Rex

Five Shining thieves that stole your heart
"Minho let go" you back up as you talk to Minho "Sorry um can I say something?" you look at him and nod "Uh how do I say this? eh uhhh oh, Okay so you are my princess and I am your Knigt so as your knight I Love You." you then blush like mad "Umm I need t-to um think sooooo bye." Mino watches you as you walk away.Once you get home Jonghyun calls you "Y-yes" "Oh girlie hey um your probly with Minho right now but can you come and see real quickly?"you then blush at the thoght of Minho's words "um actually im at home so yeah I can come over were are you?". After a moment Jonghyun starts talking again "Um you know just wait outside of the fancy restaurant". As you wait outside of the place Jonghyun runs up yelling something. When he walks up to you he hands you a rose and you walk into the restaurant, after you order you two sit in awkwardness untill Jonghyun hands you a box "Open it" he says with a smile "Okay" you say and inside was a note and some paper you open the note and it says "So girlie I know I kind of forced a kiss on you and I hope you forgive me. I will forgive you for kicking me in the balls and I really hope you forgive me because well-" that is where the note ended so you open the box and inside is a cage with something in it and inside was a sleeping puppy and on it's colar it said I Love You <3. You then look at Jonghyun who is now right in front of you and you open your mouth to say something but Jonghyun stops you with a kiss you try hard not to drop the sleeping puppy "NO JONGHYUN NOOOO I CAN'T !" you then stand up "sorry i have to go " then you walk away with the puppy in your hands. When you get home the puppy is as messy as Onew, you blush at the thought of being loved by two boys and being confessed to on the same day.