Icecream with a CRIMINAL!?

Five Shining thieves that stole your heart
As you kiss Jonghyun you realize he's beginning to hold you tight so you.....knee him in the croch. As he falls to the ground you run off. "Oh god it's been kisses from these STUPID BOYS! everyday i'm tired off being kissed! I HATE ROMANCE." you then blush as you think of the kisses you've been getting "What's next I run into Taemin and HE kisses me too". you then stumble and fall and when you sit up you see the blood going down your leg and you start to cry. Out in the distance you see a figure of a teenage boy and as it draws closer you see that it's Taemin "Hey! Are you okay?" he asks as he kneels down to see what's wrong "I-I fell" you say through tears " And I got hurt!" Taemin then reaches out and gives you a hug. A little while later he got you a bandade then you went to a ice cream parlor. Taemin gets a banana milkshake and you get a strawberry, fuge swirl milkshake. "Mmmm, this is wonderful" you say as you drink your milkshake " I'm glad you like it" says Taemin with a smile you then blush at his adorableness so you look away " Hey you know when you said you fell all I could think was, Wow she's as klutzy as Onew" Taemin then looks at you. Angry at his comment you put some whip cream from your milkshake on his nose "ha, now you'll think before you compare me to Onew" you then blush at the thought of Onew. "Well" says Taemin mischievously "you'll think before you put whip cream ON MY NOSE!" he says this as he places his cherry on your nose "well lookie there i'm on a date with RUDOLPH" Taemin says childishly. You then glare at him. When your date ends you walk out the door with the cherry still on your nose because Taemin won't let you take it off."You know, you act like a little kid" you look up at Taemin with anger because he called you a little kid " ugh Taemin you " as you speak you pull the cherry off your nose, Taemin gasps as you then put the cherry in your mouth you chew slowly so Taemin gets frustrated and angry "Mmmmmm so good" you say as you chew "You owe me something now because you did that" Taemin says like a small child "What? " you ask and before you know it Taemin grabs you and kisses you. "ONE DAY, ONE DAY CAN'T I GET A BREAK FROM KISSES"