BONUS CHAPTER: ONEWS BIRTHDAY !!!!!!:3

Five Shining thieves that stole your heart
It's been at least almost a year since you started dating Onew and you can't be happier because today you are celebrating his birthday today at his house. So you head over to his house with his cake in your hands, as you open the door to his house all the guys run up to you "Yay _____ is here!". As you walk further in you see that they have new stuff "Ah I see you guys have been stealing" Taemin looks at you and points to Jonghyun and says "Jonghyun did it!" Jonghyun then looks up from his phone "No Minho did it!" he says while pointing at Minho. "What?" he says " I didn't Key did it!" then they all stood up and began arguing. "EVERYBODY STOP!!!!!" you yell and as you yell you drop Onews cake "Oh no ______! you've been kissing Onew so much that you got Onew's condition, That is why you should date me!" Jonghyun says as you try to pick up the cake. After Jonghyun stops talking Key an Taemin hit him in the head "Jonghyun she doesn't wan't to date you she wants to date ME!" Key and Taemin then start arguing "GUYS! she wouldn't want to date either of you, she want's a manly man" Jonghyun says as he touches his chest. After hearing the words "manly- Man" Minho stand up and says "i'm here, princess i'll date you!". You roll your eyes as you clean the cake up "Can you guys please help me I dropped Onews cake and who knows when he'll get back" Key then runs up " Okay Taemin clean up this mess, Jonghyun get me the cake ingredients, Minho search a great cake recipe and _____ help me make a cake!". After the cake is finished you frost it a light blue and you turn off the lights, you and Jonghyun crouch behind a couch while holding the cake. As you hear the door open so you get ready to stand up then you hear the door close and the light turns on so you all jump up "SUPRISE!!". Onew then falls with your dog Lovey (The beagle puppy Jonghyun gave you to confess his love) as he falls he screams "HOLY FU-F-F-FUDGE!! WHY!" you and Jonghyun set the cake down on the table "Soooorrrry honey IIII LOOOOOVE YOOOOUUU!" you say this as you pick lovey up and you set him on the couch then you help Onew up. When he walks inside he see's the dark blue cake and he walks up to But Key runs up and gards the cake "NO YOU ARE NOT RUINING THIS CAKE WE ALL WORKED SO HARD ON IT!" as you close the door you yell at Key "Key move......don't make me throw chalk at your head!" Key moves out of the way so you have access to the cake " I've been wanting to do this" you grab a huge handful of the cake Key gasps and bites his lip (because 1. You guys worked hard on that cake and 2. you got cake all over the frilly light pink drees he bought you on your birthday in May). As you walk over to Onew he looks scared when you finally get up close enough you smash the cake into Onews face "Ah why'd you do that?" Onew asks as you wipe your hand off on his jacket "I did it because I love you" you say as you reach up to kiss him. "Was the cake good hyung?" Taemin asks as he cut himself a piece "ih wah derichioch" says Onew as you stuff more cake into his mouth "Good" says Key "we worked hard on it " as everybody laughs and talks you take Onew into the kitchen to give him his present "What is it?" he asks. You open the freezer and Onew sqeels "YOU GOT ME FRIED CHIIIIIIIIICKEEEEEEEN!!" as he reaches for it you pull it away "First I want something" you say. Onew then reached into his pocket and pulled out a little bear that you can hang on your phone on the little bear looked like Onew, It was the present he gave you on your birthday. As he handed it to you, you give him a kiss and then you hand him the chicken "AHHHHHH YAY chicken, chicken yay chicken" Onew acted like a child until you kissed him again. You guys then walk out of kitchen and join the party again. After the party you said your goodbyes and Onew walked you home, when you got home you wen't to open your door but Onew stoped you. You then wached as he got down on one knee " Okay I know that it's my birthday but I have a surprise for you" Onew then pulls out a box and opens it, and inside was a ring "But I cant wait, Will you marry me?".