The Robbery

Five Shining thieves that stole your heart

One day as you are walking home from school you hear a loud annoying man yelling "HEY DUMB KIDS GET BACK HERE!!!". As you look back you see five boys running up to you carrying expensive looking crap. So you make a strong looking stance hoping that they will see you and stop, but they didn't instead one wasn't paying attention and he ran into you. As soon as he fell and the four other boys caught up they yelled things like "ONEW YOU IDIOT WHY'D YOU FALL YOU IDIOT HE'S GONNA CATCH UP TOO US". When he finally stood up this Onew person wouldn't stop saying sorry, after about the 100th sorry the shortest one says " GOD Onew stop saying sorry you sound like a broken record". After he said this, Onew proceeds to say sorry "Onew, STOP........Now!" Onew just stood there in fear after being scolded by the short man. After this fight between the two men they all look at you, as you stare back at them you think to yourself "oh god these guys are HOT!" After thinking this you shook your head, and turned around and said to yourself "NO THEIR NOT HOT THEIR BAD". You then feel a push on your back as you stumble forward you see the five men waving to you saying " Bye, thanks for almost getting us caught" of course they said this sarcasticly. You then continue to walk home totally confused as to why you stood in front of them, you also wondered if you would ever meet those five hot guys again.