Bad Mood Alert

Bruises and Scars (Torment from JR's POV)

 In the morning I was woken up by someone shaking me. “Five more minutes,” I grumbled, refusing to even open my eyes. A hard slap across the face reminded me of what happened last night, as well as knocked me out of bed. My wrist stung from the cuff breaking through the scab.

“You'll get up when I tell you to, idiot,” came the harsh voice from above me. Shimhan would use the words idiot and stupid for me in the same way most parents use a pet name for their child.

“I-I'm sorry, I forgot,” I said, rubbing my cheek. He made a deep growling sound as he produced a key from his pocket.

“Now hurry up, you're going to be late,” he said, releasing my wrist. I scuttled past him into the washroom. The first thing I did was clean up my wrist, I didn't need anyone asking questions. It was hard wrapping the gauze around it because, like most people, I'm right handed.

Next I had to deal with my face. It was red from the slap, but I knew that it would darken into a bruise in a few minutes. Luckily, if there was one thing I'd learned from being a performer, it was how to apply makeup. Not the manliest thing in the world but it was useful. Once I was finished with that, I gathered my things and left.

I ran the whole way to school, I regretted it after though. I has forgotten about twisting my ankle the day before. Once my ankle stopped hurting again, I entered the building. The hallways were empty, meaning that I was late for class as I suspected I would be. I decided not to go to English class because I would get asked why I was late and I'm a terrible liar.

It took a while, but I managed to find somewhere to hide until classes changed. When the bell rang I quickly ran to music class. Ren spotted me when I walked into the classroom and scuttled off somewhere. He was smart enough to leave me well enough alone when I was late like this because it usually also meant I was in a bit of a mood.

Zelo was in front of me and it seemed like an easy opportunity to let off some steam. As I was about to grab him, someone caught my wrist, the one that hurt. Whoever it was twisted my arm behind my back and forced me down. “Owowowletgoletgoletgo,” I groaned.

“Sorry, reflexes,” a familiar voice said as the pressure released from my wrist and shoulder. I turned around to see Emma behind me with an apologetic smile on her face. I shot her a bit of a dirty look as I slunk off to find a seat. There was a bit of commotion behind me but it didn't last long because class started.

After class I made my way back to my spot on the roof. I made sure I had a safe way down this time before climbing up. I could feel my phone vibrating in my pocket and ignored it for a while, but eventually it got on my nerves so I checked it. Baekho had texted me about ten times in two minutes.

His messages said:

Hyung

Hyung, why were you late this morning?

Hyung, where were you?

Hyung

Hyung?

Hyung~

Hyung where are you?

Hyuuung~

Hyuuuuuung~

Hyung :)

I rolled my eyes as I received another text saying 'hyung'. I started typing before he had another chance to send a message. 'Piss off Baekho,' is what my message said. In a few seconds I received one last message saying, 'okay bye :('. Then, I was left in peace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay So... Here's another chapter for you to enjoy. Please leave a comment if you like it, or if you don't, I like good constructice criticism. And something I meant to mention last chapter that I forgot was an explanation of the name I chose for JR's stepfather.  You see, the Korean word 심한 (shimhan) means cruel or severe depending on the context, so I figured it perfectly describes the character I was trying to create. Anywho, that is all, enjoy and wait for the next chapter^^