They meet!

In a Super Junior World

Hyun Jung's POV:

"You're joking. Right?" I said.

"I'm afraid I'm not."

"I hate my life," I groaned and slammed myself back onto my bed.

"C'mon, now that you've poured everything out, don't you feel better?" he smiled. He was right. I felt like something had been lifted off my shoulders. I felt light and free.

"You're right, I do."

"I'm gonna re-heat the food, I'll be back," he said.

"Donghae," I said.

"Yeah?"

"Um, thanks. You've been a great listening ear," I smiled.

"My pleasure," he smiled back and left the room. I sighed and snuggled my pillow.

Wait.

Who was that guy and what has he done to the real Donghae? I mean, Donghae wouldn't be so nice and sweet, right?

OH NO. What if he recorded all that and he's gonna use that to blackmail me in the future?! NOOOOO. Stupid Hyun Jung, stupid! Ugh, whatever. I like this Donghae better! He came back with my food and I ate while chatting with him. I fed Mimi and went to sleep.

--

I got up early the next morning. I left my room and headed outside. The house was quite and peaceful, the members were probably sleeping. I headed to the kitchen, looking for something to eat.

"Eh, there's nothing. Well, I should cook a lil' something for the members then. I can't live here for free," I mumbled to myself, taking out ingredients for pancakes. I made a huge bowl of batter and poured some onto a pan, frying one after another. I placed 3 pancakes on each plate and set it on the dining table. I took bottles of syrup and some butter and put it in the middle of the table, since I didn't know how much syrup they wanted. After setting the table, I went back to the kitchen to clean up.

"Ryeowook's cooking?" said a voice which I recognized to be Yesung's.

"Aniyo, I just woke up!" Ryeowook said.

"Whoever that it, bless him. It smells heavenly," Leeteuk said. I shook my head. Excuse me? Which part of me looks like a guy? Well, I figured he said that since he couldn't see me. Silly Teuk.

"Oh! Hyun you made breakfast!" Kyuhyun squealed and hugged me from the back.

"Yeah, yeah. Just eat," I rolled my eyes, jabbing him in the stomach with my elbow.

"Hyun, that hurts!" Kyuhyun pouted. I simply ignored him and finished up the dishes, joining the members.

"Is it good?" I asked. 

"It's awesome! Better than Wookie's," Shindong smiled.

"Could you replace Wookie?" Sungmin asked.

"Yah! I'm not going to cook for you beasts anymore," Ryeowook threatened, sending the two members a death glare.

"Sorry!" the members immediately apologized.

"I'll help with the chores whenever I can. I don't intend on living here for free," I said.

"Hyun Jung, you don't have to. If you're Kyuhyun's sister, then you're our sister. Which means we're family and family don't charge each other for living together!" Leeteuk smiled warmly.

"But my guilty conscience won't leave me alone. I'll be glad to be of help, Leeteuk ssi," I said.

"Arasso, but don't force yourself if you're tired, okay? And drop the formalities, call us oppa, we're a family afterall."

"Neh, Leeteuk oppa," I said. Breakfast was chatty and lively, Sungmin and Kyuhyun were on kitchen duty today, so they did the dishes together. I headed to my room to change and get ready for school. After brushing my teeth a quick shower, I dried my hair and changed into this.

I packed a set of ballet attire and a towel instructed by the teacher of my class along with my textbooks before heading out. Yeah, we still have to study regular subjects like History and whatnot.

"Hyun! Siwon can't drive you today, we have schedules," Kyuhyun said from the kitchen.

"It's cool, I'll take a bus. Be safe, oppa," I said.

"Arasso, you too!" I was about to turn and open the door when I remembered something.

"Leeteuk oppa, do you have spare keys to the dorm? I don't wanna get trapped outside until you guys come back," I said.

"Oh, I do. I'll go get it," he said and disappeared into his room. About a minute later, he came back out with a set of keys.

"This one is to the dorm, and this is to the letter box downstairs," he said and handed me the keys.

"Alright. Thanks, I'm leaving!" I said, earning goodbyes from the members. I smiled and closed the door, heading down to the bus stop. About 5 stops down, I got off and crossed the road to the school. I entered and began looking for my locker number which was assigned to us yesterday.

"B33, B33.." I mumbled to myself, "ah! Found it! Time to call Hannah."

"Yeoboseyo?" Hannah answered.

"Hannah! Where are you?" I said.

"I'm on my way! 5 minutes!"

"Alright, I'm hanging up," I said and hung up. I opened my locker and began filling it with the books I didn't need for the day and my ballet attire. I was only left with English and History, the other periods were dedicated to wonderful ballet!

"Boo!"

"Didn't work, Hannah," I said, unmoved.

"Sheesh, you're no fun," she pouted.

"What's your locker number?" I asked.

"C13, you?"

"Eh, we're not next to each other. This is mine," I said, pointing at the locker in front of me.

"Man, I'll see if I can trade with the person beside you or something," Hannah said and proceeded to her locker, which was opposite mine.

"It's fine, we're not that far."

"Oh yeah? And what if the person beside you was him, huh?" Hannah raised an eyebrow at me before turning and stuffing her locker with books.

"He won't. He's in a different year so his locker should be one floor above us," I replied.

"Got a point, c'mon I'm done here. Let's head to the studio," Hannah said and pulled me along. We made 3 circles around the school and met 4 dead ends before arriving at the studio. Thankfully, we weren't late. Some students were already in the studio waiting for the teacher to come in, Hannah and I made ourselves comfortable in the corner at the back of the class. It wasn't before long until the teacher came in clad in her ballet attire.

"Hi guys, I hope you remember me, I introduced myself yesterday. For those who don't, I'm Ms. Choi and I'll be taking your ballet classes for the rest of the year," Ms. Choi smiled. She looked really young. I'd say about 29-35 years old. 

"Good morning, Ms. Choi," we said.

"Yes, yes, good morning. Now I'll give you 15 minutes to change into your ballet attire and meet back here. If any one of you are late, you'll all be punished, is that clear?" Ms. Choi instructed.

"Neh," we said. Hannah and I brisk walked to our lockers and made our way to the female changing room to change. I put on the pale blue tutu, a white leotard, a pair of clean white tights and a black off the shoulder top. After tying my hair into a bun, I waited outside for Hannah since the changing room was crowded and stuffy. Some seniors were walking around the hallway, their classes probably didn't start yet or something.

, it's him. Hide, Hyun Jung, hide!

I quickly turned myself around such that I was facing the wall when he walked passed. Thankfully, he didn't notice anything and went off. I sighed and turned around again.

"I'm done, let's drop our things in the locker and go," Hannah said. We ran to our lockers since there wasn't much time left and followed a group of students which were from our class to the studio. We were one of the last few to arrive but none of us were late, which was a good thing.

"Okay, here's what I'm gonna do today. I'm gonna assess you guys on how weak and how strong you guys are in ballet. To put this bluntly, the weaker ones among all of you will be put in a separate class and the stronger ones will stay here with me. I have two reasons for doing this. Number one, there are about 50 of you here, it's too big of a crowd to dance without hitting our injuring the person beside you, also, I can't tend to the needs of all 50 of you at one go," Ms. Choi said, "number two, I want to be able to help you according to how strong you are. For example, if some of you already know the basics, yet some of you don't, I don't want to waste time by covering the old material again, so the weaker ones will be put in a separate class. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying some of you are lousier than the others, I just want to help you guys better, no hard feelings?"

"No, Ms. Choi."

"Now let's get started, shall we? Come up here and take a slip of paper, that paper will determine the order of your assessment. Hurry up," after drawing lots, we sat back down. Everyone was talking about their number with their friends, some looked happy about it yet some didn't.

"What number are you?" I asked.

"I'm the 23rd, you?"

"I'm 5th," I sighed.

"Hey, no sweat. You're born to do ballet, seriously!" Hannah smiled.

"You're born to do ballet as well!" I said. Hannah was about to reply when Ms. Choi interrupted all conversations.

"Number 1, come up here. Your name is Janey, right?" Ms. Choi asked. Immediately, a petite girl with brown hair tied into a bun and electric blue eyes stood up and nodded before making her way to the front. The rest of us  moved further back to make space for whoever was being assessed. Ms. Choi instructed us on how we would be assessed and she played the music for the girl. She was good! Her gracefulness and detailed movement awed everybody in class. Soon, she was done and number 2 came up. Not being mean or anything, but number 2, 3 and 4 weren't really anything special. They were good, but nothing special.

"Number 5, Cho Hyun Jung," Ms. Choi announced, not taking her eyes off her clipboard. Hannah whispered a word of good luck to before I stood up and walked to the front. Ms. Choi played the music and that was my cue. Since it's been a while I've performed in front of a crowd, I got really nervous. I closed my eyes and let my body move along with the music. I did some on the spot turns and jumps like how Ms. Choi wanted and ended. Thankfully, nobody jeered or anything, instead, there was wild applause, especially from Hannah. I smiled a bit before sitting down next to Hannah.

--

"Okay, you guys did well, I'll announce the results tomorrow," Ms. Choi smiled. We said our greetings and made our way to our respective lockers for a quick shower and changed back to our regular clothes. After blow drying my wet hair with the hair dryer the school provided, I gathered my things and walked to the locker whil waiting for Hannah. I put my neatly folded up ballet attire in my locker and took out my textbooks, stuffing them into my bag. I closed my locker and went to look for Hannah.

"Hey," a girl said.

I turned, "oh, I'm sorry but you are.."

"I'm Kelly and these are my friend, Na Young and Sam," Kelly smiled and gestured to her friends.

"Annyeonghaseyo," I bowed a bit.

"Let's be comfortable with each other, we're same age. Anyways, I'd like to say that you did really well in class," Kelly said.

"Oh.. Thank you. I saw you up there, you were really good as well," I smiled.

"Thank you. I guess we'll see you around?"

"Of course, it was nice meeting you."

"We'll get going, bye," Na Young smiled sweetly and waved. I waved back and we went our seperate ways. While walking back to the changing room or the shower area, some girls waved at me.

"Hi, Hyun Jung," a group of girl waved.

"Um.. Hi?" I said, trying not to sound impolite or anything. I met up with Hannah and we made our way to cafeteria. After getting our food, we sat at the same table as yesterday, next to the window. Again, some girls and now even guys waved at us. I nodded my head and smiled. I was really into my food when someone came.

"Hey, I've heard about you," a creepily familiar voice said. I looked up at Hannah who had hanging open, staring at the stranger beside me.

 

Sorry for all grammar and spelling mistakes. Will edit later.