The Return

In a Super Junior World

 

Donghae’s POV:

“Hyung, I’m so bored,” I sighed and rolled over to lie on my belly.

“Go to Mokpo or something, I don’t know,” Heechul hyung flipped the page of his magazine.

“Aish. If Hyunnie was here then we’d be doing something fun,” I glanced at the members who were sprawled about the living room wasting their life away.

“Speaking of her, did you break up with Jessica yet?” he asked.

“How does Hyun Jung link to Jessica.. And no, I haven’t. She hasn’t been bothering me lately, though,” I replied.

“Babo! You should hurry and cut off ties with that lunatic! Go now, since you have nothing to do,” Heechul kicked me on the shoulder.

“But I don’t feel like seeing her face now,” I groaned.

“I said go. Now,” he gave that look I knew all too well. I couldn’t say no, unless I had a death wish. I sighed and went to get changed before calling Jessica.

“Yeoboseyo? Jessica?”

“Neh?”

“Meet me at that park nearest to the kindergarten across SM in half an hour, okay?”

“Why?”

“Just go,” I rolled my eyes and ended the call. “I’ll be back soon.”


“Oppa!” my eyes narrowed at that annoyingly high pitched voice.

“Shh, people will hear you,” I quickly shushed her.

“There’s nobody around!”

“Just shut up and sit down,” I pulled her onto the bench.

“So do you have something to tell me? Or give me?” she clung onto my arm and rested her head on my shoulder.

“I’m breaking up with you, but I didn’t even feel like this was an actual relationship but you get the point.”

“You’re joking right?” she stared at me in disbelief.

“Do I look like I’m joking?”

There was silence for a while before she suddenly flipped her hair and scoffed. “Whatever. Just so you know, I was cheating on you the whole time.”

“With?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Someone. So, before I go, I just want one last thing from you.”

“What?”

“Give me 20 million won,” she said simply.

“Where am I gonna get all that money? You’re crazy why should I give any money.”

“If you don’t, then I can’t guarantee she’ll be safe,” she picked at her nail.

“Don’t touch her. I’m warning you.”

“Try me then.”

“I’m not giving you any money and I’m not letting you get within 20 meters of her at all,” I strode off angrily. This girl’s crazy! Why does she want money when she’s making tons of it! Absolutely ridiculous. Gosh, she didn’t use to be like that, what the hell’s gotten into her.


Hyun Jung’s POV:

“At this rate, you’ll probably be able to walk like normal sooner than expected,” the doctor chuckled. I blinked and looked at appa for translation.

“He says you’re going to be able to walk earlier than expected,” appa translated into Korean for me. I nodded in understanding, not forgetting the long “ohhh!”

“That’s all for today’s session, you may go,” I figured it was the end of rehab since appa pushed me out the room. After settling something with the doctor, we drove home. It’s been quite a while now, about a month and a half away from returning home. Every night before I slept, I’d Skype or call Kyuhyun, regardless of the time difference, hehe. Anyways, if he says I can fully recover if I keep that pace up, then I better work harder. If I can come back earlier than planned, then I can surprise the guys!

You can do this, you can do this!

“You’ve made great progress, you’re on your way to recovery,” the nurse helping me smiled. I managed to understand progress and recovery, so I figured it was something good. At the end of rehab, I was able to walk two meters without stumbling at all! There was no more pain in my ankle and the cast on my arm had long been removed. If I kept this up, I could return probably three weeks earlier.

 

Two weeks later~

 

“You’re really not telling them anything?” umma asked while I looked for my passport.

“Nope. It’s not a surprise if they know,” I rolled my eyes playfully.

“Che. Sleep early, you have a morning flight okay.”

“Arasso. Goodnight,” I smiled. Umma left the room and I finished packing the items I brought here. I can finally walk like normal, even run. The doctor’s said hardly anyone could recover early by that that much. It made me feel kinda special, haha. After taking a shower, I prepared myself for bed. Can’t wait to see the guys’ faces!

“The cat’s all checked in and safe. Pick her up from pet collection and all will be fine,” appa instructed. It was probably my first time flying solo and I was nervous about where to go.

“Okay. I got this, everything’s under control,” I took a deep breath in.

“Call us when you’re settled in,” umma smiled.

“Neh. Okay, I better go. Don’t wanna miss my flight,” I laughed nervously.

“Look at you all excited. Have a safe trip,” umma pulled me into a hug. After bidding goodbye to my parents, I entered the departure hall. After getting my passport and ticket checked, I looked for my gate and waited for the announcement to board the plane. I kept checking my watch nonstop, can’t everything just fast forward a little?! Sheesh!

“Calling all passengers at gate 27, flying from Canada, Vancouver to South Korea, Seoul. The gate is now open and you may board the plane,” a voice sounded through the intercom system. I got my bag and stood up, joining the queue to board the plane. I managed to find my seat quickly and settled down. I’ll get some sleep and when I open my eyes, I’ll finally be in Seoul, my home.


End of POV

 

A short and disappointing chapter, but at least she's coming back.. Hehe. Don't hate me too much for the stupid break up nonsense, it just had to be done, I'm sorry. <3 Happy Lunar New Year!