Formal introductions!

In a Super Junior World

"Watch out!" the brat shouted as I closed my eyes again and braced myself for the impact.

Nothing.

There was no pain whatsover. Just a pair of arms, holding onto my waist.

I opened my eyes and screamed, my hand moving by itself.

"Ow! What the hell?!" he shouted as I felt myself land on the floor.

I punched him.

I. Punched. Lee. Dong. Hae.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry," I quickly rushed to him and checked on his eye.

"Sorry won't cut it!" he whined.

"I'm so, so, sorry! Move your hand, let me see how bad it is," I said. He moved his hand and I tilted his face up to get a better view of it. I had to hold back a laugh when I saw his pretty boy face bruised up. Tsk, stupid brat. Despite all that, I had a good time to take in all of his facial features. I had to admit, he was pretty good looking. Scratch that, this guy's smokin' hot.

"If you're done being amazed by my beauty, we can go upstairs now," he smirked.

Ba Bump~

My heart started beating quickly, butterflies filled the pit of my stomach and I could feel the blush creeping up my cheeks.

"Are you.. blushing?"

"I- I was not!" I quickly pushed his face away.

"Was too!"

"Was not!"

"Was— Ow!" 

That idiot flicked me in the forehead.

"Shut up and grab your stuff," he said and stood up. I grumbled to myself, picking up my duffel bag and taking the CD out of the CD player and putting back into it's case before running after Donghae.

End of POV

 

Donghae's POV:

"Why do you hate me?" she suddenly asked, looking at the red numbers and breaking the awkward silence.

She's right. Why do I treat her so coldly?

"I don't hate you."

"You certainly don't seem as if you like me," she mumbled and walked out of the lift, waiting for me to open the door.

"Hyun Jung ah! What happened to your forehead? And Donghae hyung, what happened to your eye?" Kyuhyun asked. Hyung Jung and I exchanged cold glares.

"Something happened," we said in unision. I stalked off to my room while Hyun Jung continued to talk to Kyuhyun. I hugged my pillow as a buried myself under my blanket. 

Why.

Why do I treat her coldly? Is it because of Jessica? Has she affected the way I treat other girls? God, why is this so confusing! I barely know the girl, yet she thinks I hate her! I should stop this. I should stop letting my past affect my present and my future. Jessica's not the only girl in the world, Lee Donghae. You will get over her by the end of the month. You will.

"Hyung, time for dinner."

"Coming," I said as a got up and made my way to the dining table. The rest of the members and Hyun Jung were already sitting there. Her hair was wet and she had a new set of clothing on, probably took a shower. The bruise on her forehead was still there. Did I hit too hard? I should probably apologise later.

"I'll eat well~" we chorused and started to eat. Everyone was awkwardly quiet and only the clanking of the metal cutlery could be heard.

"So, your name's Hyun Jung, right?" Leeteuk hyung spoke.

"Neh," she said.

"How old are you?" Eunhyuk hyung asked.

"I'm 20," she smiled.

"You've got any hobbies? Pets?" Heechul hyung asked.

"Um, I do ballet. And I have a cat, her name's Hyun Mi, but I call her Mimi," she said.

"Oh, ballet. What breed is your cat?" hyung asked again.

"Russian Blue."

"Oh!" hyung put his chopsticks down, "I have a Russian Blue as well! The name's Hee Bum."

"Cool! Could I bring Mimi over to your room later?" Hyun Jung looked rather excited.

"Of course!" and then everything was back to its awkward mood again. Dinner was over and everyone sat in a circle in the living room.

"I think it's time we did some formal introductions, don't you think?" Leeteuk hyung said and stood up. We followed suit and stood in a straight line.

"We are Super Juni-or!" we chorused, sticking our hand out. We began with self introductions, beginning with Leeteuk.

"I'm Dancing Machine, Eunhyuk! Call me oppa," Eunhyuk smiled.

"Arasso, Eunhyuk oppa."

"Donghae ibnida," I said, bored.

"I see," she rolled her eyes. I think the members could sense tension between us.

"Siwon, Choi Siwon," Siwon gave a gentlemanly smile and stuck hand out which Hyun Jung gratefully shook.

"At least someone here knows how to be polite," Hyun Jung said, giving me a sideway glare. I decided to ignore her and get back at her later. The self introductions ended and we continued to get to know each other better. They were laughing and telling stupid jokes. My eyes wandered aroudn the room and eventually rested on Hyun Jung. This girl, she wasn't all that bad looking. Heck, she's beautiful. She had this smile, that makes every guy do a double take at her. And her laugh, it was like music to my ears. The way she'd her pink lips occasionally when they got dry. I was proabably too engrossed in taking in her beauty since I didn't notice everyone stop their chatter and staring at me until she started talking.

"If you're done taking in my beauty, it's time to answer your hyung's question," she smirked.

"What beauty," I mumbled, rolling my eyes, "what question?"

"Yeah. What happened to your eye?" Leeteuk hyung asked.

"Oh. I just happened to totally save this short little girl's from falling and she deicded to award my kindness by punching me," I glared at Hyun Jung.

"Well, if you weren't such a creeper, and said something when you came into the room, she wouldn't have gotten the scare of her life, which means she would've landed perfectly and not fall," she returned the glare.

"Oh, yeah—"

"What's up with you two? You seem like enemies from you past life," Ryeowook said.

"Ask him."

"Ask her," we said.

"It's creepy how you guys say everything together. Man, I'm outta here," Eunhyuk said and left for his room. Everyone did the same and it was just Hyun Jung and I.

"What the heck's wrong with you!" we said again.

"I asked you first!" again, we said it at the same time.

"Shut up!" we screamed.

"Stop copying me!" we shouted.

"I hate talking to you," Hyun Jung huffed.

"What makes you think I like talking to you," I crossed my arms.

"Forget it! I'm going to my room," we said together. As we were walking down the hallway, we fought to be the person in front, pushing and shoving. Eventually, our doors slammed at the same time.

"I hate talking to her!"

"I hate talking to him!"