You're blinded by her, you fool

In a Super Junior World

Donghae's POV:

"Eh? Someone ate my ice cream," I said quietly.

"I.. I think I did," Hyun Jung muttered, biting her lip.

"Ah wae?!" my ice cream always gets eaten by someone else before I could! Aish.

"I wasn't.. feeling good," she muttered. Of course.. She eats ice cream whenever something bad happens. I have to ask her later.

I pouted at her, "then as your punishment, you'll follow me to the store to buy more."

"Okay. Fine. I'll go change.." she sighed. As I turned to leave, a smile spread across my face. It's been awhile since it's been just Hyun Jung and I alone, I was excited. I changed into a T-shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. Hyun Jung was hogging Shindong's bag of chips in her pink hoodie. I always see her wearing that, maybe it's her favourite.

"Let's go," I said.

"Where are you two going?" Leeteuk questioned. He was standing in the middle of the living room, holding a bowl of popcorn. Shindong lazily used his feet and nudged Leeteuk's . He moved a few steps forward so he wouldn't block Shindong.

"Buying ice cream because she ate mine," I pointed at her.

"Okay. Be careful," Leeteuk said casually and joined Shindong on the couch. We left the building and walked towards the grocery store all of us frequented.

"So, why weren't you feeling good?" I asked, shoving my hands into my pocket.

"Just you know.. bad day," she said.

"What happened? Jonghyun again?" I asked. She shook her head and kept walking. "Come on, I know it's him. What did he say to you?"

"What makes you think it's him," she scoffed.

I shrugged, "I just know. So what did he say?"

"He said to give him another chance," she sighed. He stopped walking, making me stop a few steps ahead and look at him.

"Are you gonna?" I questioned.

"I don't know," she said.

"You're not going to, right?" I grabbed hrt wrist.

"Why? Doesn't matter to you," she laughed.

"It does."

"Now why would it?" she shook my hand off and looked me in the eyes. Why would I bother me? I don't care. I'm not supposed to. She doesn't belong to me nor is she my sister, so I'm not supposed to be bothered by it. It's not jealousy, right? It's jsut because we live together and I care, it's not jealousy.

"Because Kyuhyun wouldn't like that," I said.

"Let's just buy the ice cream and go," she said flatly and pushed the glass door to the supermarket open.

"You didn't answer my question! Are you going to or not?" I ran up beside her. She ignored me and continued browsing the selection of ice cream.

"They don't have my flavour," she said softly.

I grabbed her shoulders, "answer my question."

"No! I'm not! Now would you just pick your damn ice cream!" she said and flung my hands off.

"Thank goodness," i sighed in relief before picking out my ice cream. "Let's go."

"How much is it?" she  asked pulling out my wallet.

"8,000 won please," Hyun Jung handed him the money and Donghae grabbed the plastic bag. 

"Let's walk slowly," I said.

"But the ice cream would melt."

"It's nothing compared to spending some quality time with you," oh no why did I just say that. Lee Donghae, you have a girlfriend and you will do no such thing remotely close to cheating on her.

"If I were you, I'd be running off to meet Jessica," she said.

"She's coming over tomorrow," I said.

"Oh. Okay," she muttered. "Hurry up. I don't want the ice cream to melt."

"No, we'll walk slowly," I said and held her hand.

"Donghae, you're cheating on your girlfriend," she said.

"If you don't tell, I don't tell, nobody will know," I grinned.

Damn it, Donghae, you're cheating on her! Stop it, let go.

"Okay, we're here. Let go now," she said. I let go and got my keys out to open the door. She put the ice cream in the freezer and went back to her room. I showered and lay on my bed, thinking of what I said just now. When I'm with Jessica, I'm happy and such, but I feel like I'm taking care of a younger sister. I don't have the urge to just grab her and kiss her or whatever. I don't hold her hand until she holds mine. My heart doesn't beat as fast as it did before. It just doesn't feel the same anymore. But with Hyun Jung, I feel the opposite. I just wanna wrap her in my arms and tell every single guy to back off, and that she's my girl. But, Jessica's the one for me. Everybody thinks so. We were in love before so we probably still are. 

End of POV

--

Hyun Jung's POV:

"I'm home," I called out breathless whilre removing my shoes. A few of the boys were sprawled out on the living room floor watching TV. 

"You hungry?" Kyuhyun asked, taking my school bag from me.

"Not really," I said. I walked to my room with Kyuhyun massaging my shoulders from behind. School was really tiring today. We had a mock test for History and Math that I barely studied for, it wasn't graded but I was still worried. The actual test would be on the coming Monday. Ballet was tough today, we had physical training, which means we had to run 4 rounds around the track. I showered there before heading to the library to study for the test. 

"What time is it?" I asked, playing with Mimi.

"Nearing 6pm, why?" he answered.

"Music Bank's starting in half an hour," I said. 

"Before you go crazy over Infinite, you should go say hi to Jessica," Kyuhyun instructed.

"I don't wanna," I mumbled.

"But you have to, it's respect. She is older than you afterall," he gave me a look.

"What if I walk in on them making out or something?" I rolled my eyes.

"Just go already," Kyuhyun laughed. I sighed and got up from my bed and knocked on their door. They said a 'come in' before I opened the door. They were on his bed talking about stuff.

"Hi, I didn't know you were here," I said calmly. Just the sight of her made me want to rip all her hair out and slit . But I'd probably go to jail if I did that.

"Oh hey, Hyun Jung," she smiled. Man, if Seohyun didn't tell me about her, I would actually think she was nice. Well, I did. I left those two alone and headed back to my room. 

"We should spend some quality time together.. It's been a while since we've hung out, y'know just the two of us," Kyuhyun suggested when I walked back into my room.

"Then where do you suggest we go?" I asked, sitting on my bed.

"Lotte World?" 

"Typical first date location. Besides, we aren't even dating and people will probably recognize you," I said. "We should just go buy more Wii games and stay home to play."

"Wii games? You should play Starcraft instead!" he said.

"Then you should start teaching me," I said. "Are you close with Infinite?"

"Infinite? Not really.. Why?" 

"Go get close to them, when you do, get their autograph or you can invite them over," I smiled.

"Yah! You're trying to use your brother?! Why don't you ask for my autograph instead!" he frowned.

"Why would I want my brother's autograph?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Because.."

"Because what?" I smirked.

"Because I'm hot and y," he laughed. We spent the half an hour making fun of each other and chatting. I didn't tell him about the Jonghyun thing since I didn't want him going all "protective brother" on me. At 6.30, I left the room with Kyuhyun and headed to the living room with Mimi snuggled in my arms.

"Mimi! Come here, I wanna kiss you," Sungmin cooed.

"Go play with oppa," I laughed and gave her to Sungmin. Donghae and Jessica were in the living room too. Leeteuk was watching some lame drama on TV.

"Donghae, I'm gonna take some of that strawberry ice cream okay?" I called out from the kitchen.

"Okay, but I want some too," he replied.

"Sure. Leeteuk oppa! I'm going to watch Music Bank when I come back," I said, getting the tub of ice cream and two spoons.

"Why?! This is the best episode so far!" he whined.

"If you can get me Infinite's autograph then I'll let you watch your stupid drama," I said, sitting in between Donghae and Siwon.

"Infinite? Wae?" he asked.

"She's crazy over that group. And the funny thing is, she's living with one of Korea's hottest Hallyu Stars," Kyuhyun grumbled.

"Mwoya.. Hyun, how could you," Sungmin pouted, hugging Mimi tighter.

"It's precisely why I live with you guys that I don't fangirl over you. I've seen all your dirty underwears and bad habits. That's something those outside don't, that's why they fangirl over a bunch of dirty beasts like you guys," I joked, stealing the remote control from Leeteuk and changing it to KBS. The MCs were introducing the line up for today and honestly, I've never really watched Music Bank before.

"Hey!" Leeteuk frowned.

"Love you too, oppa," I laughed and opened the tub of ice cream.

"Yah, you're eating everything!" Donghae protested.

"What are you talking about! I barely ate two spoons," I said, pulling away the tub when he tried stealing it from me. He started nagging about how it was his ice cream and everybody kept stealing stuff from him.

"Here, here, eat this and shut up," I shoved a spoonful of ice cream in his mouth. He smiled and savoured the ice cream quietly. After the ice cream in his mouth melted, he came asking for more.

"Yah, it's my ice cream!" he said.

"I paid for it," I reasoned.

"Well you ate mine first!" 

"Fine, we'll share," I said. I took a bite and handed him the spoon. This went on for a while until Jessica somehow got jealous.

"Oppa, I want some too," she said in her cute voice. I could imagine myself throwing up if that went on.

"Here, take it. I ate enough," I said quietly and pushed the tub to him before getting off the couch. I joined Kyuhyun on the floor and rested my head on his shoulders.

"I'll buy you more, okay? We'll eat it by ourselves," Kyuhyun whispered.

"It's fine," I whispered back. I waited another half hour for Infinite's performance and when it was finally their turn, I grabbed a pink cushion to muffle my fangirl screams.

"Oh my God, Hoyaaaaa why are you so yyyyyy," I squealed. Heechul who joined us not long ago slammed my face with another cushion. I slapped it away and glued my eyes to the screen. They were performing their song "Paradise" and man, those hip ing was the best I've seen. If there was an award for that, they'd win it, hands down.

"This is the first time I've seen Hyun Jung like that. And it's probably going to be the last time I want to," Sungmin shivered. Mimi was curled up comfortably on his lap.

"This is not my worst yet, sweetheart," I took in a deep breath. "I'll go make dinner since Wookie isn't home."

"I'll help you," Jessica suddenly got up.

"It's okay, I can manage," I said. Being in her presence already gives me a headache.

"I insist," she smiled. If the boys saw those eyes when she said that, they'd freak out and Donghae would probably break up with her. Those eyes were enough to scare a hundred men away.

"O- Okay then," I said awkwardly. "What do you guys wanna eat?"

"Kimchi stew!"

"Kimbap!"

"Meat!"

"Pork—"

"Okay! At this rate you guys'll eat the whole fridge," I sighed and put on my arpon. "Kimchi stew, kimbap and fried pork. Sounds good?"

"Yes umma," Sungmin smiled.

"Okay, okay. You guys owe me Infinite's autographed album!" I laughed before getting down to work.

"Where can I help?" she asked. I narrowed my eyes. , you can help by killing yourself.

"Um, you can help to boil water," I said, getting the pot out for her. She got water into the pot and started to boil it while I chopped the onions and the kimchi into smaller portions. I was done and was about to wash my hands.

"Oh, the water's dirty," Jessica said. Before I could turn to look inside the pot, she poured the hot water into the sink. It just so happened my hands were still in the sink when she poured it.

"AW ," I screamed before pulling my hand out. Tears were building up as the boys rushed over. "What the is wrong with you! You saw my hands there!"

"I- I'm so sorry, I didn't know!" she said, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"How could you not?!" I shrieked. Kyuhyun rushed over to check my hand that was hurting like crazy. Skin already turned raw and the scalded area was bright red.

"Look Hyun Jung, she didn't mean it, it was an accident," Donghae said, pulling Jessica into a hug.

"You didn't even see it and you're already defending her?"

"You didn't see it either!"

"I saw her looking right at my hands when she poured that down. The water wasn't dirty at all! I washed the pot and checked the water inside before leaving her to watch the boiling water! How the could the water be dirty. It's obvious she did it on purpose!" I cried.

"How can I trust that you're telling the truth! You could be framing her for all I know!" 

"Why would I do something like that?!"

"You're jealous so you're framing her!" he shouted. I froze as more tears spilled out. I liked him, but I wouldn't do something like framing her. It was beneath me and I was capable of so much more.

"So you're saying I'm lying?"

"You just don't know what you're saying," he shot me an icy glare before taking Jessica away. "C'mon baby." I swear, just before she left, I could see her smiling to herself. How the does Donghae not see all that .

"Hyun Jung, we'll go to the hospital, okay?" Kyuhyun wiped my tears.

"I don't want to," I shook my head. "I don't want to."

"You have to. You're burned badly!" he exclaimed. I looked at my hand and realized how disgusting it looked. The rest of the members crowded around me and urged me to go. I found myself sitting in the passenger seat of Kyuhyun's car with Siwon, Sungmin, Leeteuk and Heechul squeezing together at the back.

"Was I the only one that saw her smiling when she walked away?" I asked softly just as Kyuhyun drove off.

"You're not," Heechul replied. "I saw it too."

"You did? Then you know I wasn't lying about her doing it on purpose?"

"I know. Even if I didn't see it, I know you weren't lying. The Hyun Jung I know is not the kind of person that sticks to such timid pranks. You'd eat the offender alive," he laughed softly.

"But Donghae doesn't think so," I said.

" what he thinks. He's blinded by her," Kyuhyun said in between gritted teeth.

"I'm glad you guys believe me. I was expecting you guys to react like him," I said.

"Not after she tried flirting with me while dating Donghae back then," Heechul said in disgust.

"She what?!" Sungmin exclaimed. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I just didn't tell Donghae. He'd never believe me even if I did."

"She's doing something worse this time round," I said.

"What?"

"She wants money."