9th Song

Baby I'll be Good to You

9th Song

 

This chapter’s dedicated to all of my subbies. Thank you for your patience and support.(and if you’re reading this, I’m also dedicating this chapter to YOU~!)

 

 

***

 

It was a typical day for the Super Junior boys. After exhausting days doing promotions, interviews, photo shoots and a lot more, the boys were given a much deserve two-day rest.  But despite this glorious opportunity to relax and enjoy some of the members chose to do work and accomplish some more. The boys who chose to stay at the dorm grabbed the chance to sleep.

 

It was past dinner time when Kyuhyun barged into his hyungs rooms. He excitedly announced that Heechul arrived from the taping of the show where he’s currently in. It’s been a while since they last saw Heechul because of their busy schedules.

“Hyungs! Heechul-hyung is here! He said that he’ll treat somewhere!” Kyu enthusiastically informed Eunhyuk.

“Chincha?! Well, that’s great! I’m pretty bored right now and that’s something I can do.” Eunhyuk followed the maknae into the living room.

“What’s the commotion?” Siwon asked

“Heechul-hyung’s here.”

The maknae shouted once again that Heechul’s in the living room. Not all of the SJ boys were around because some opted to go home and some opted to do something else.

Ryeowook, Eunhyuk, Donghae,Siwon and Kyuhyun welcomed Heechul warmly.

“So hyung, how’s your life as a married man? Tsk, I can’t believe that you’re showing too much of your erted side in the nation television.” Eunhyuk shook his head showing his disbelief

“Yah! What are you saying? I’m much behaved and I believe I’m doing my task as a loving and caring husband to my dear wife.” Heechul defended himself

“Behaved? Loving and caring? Tsk hyung, you’re such a disgrace to the whole men population. Haahaha”  Kyuhyun said to Heechul. Ryewook laughed hard after that making Heechul frown.

“Aisht! I thought you’re my good friends.” Heechul said in a disappointed tone.

The boys laughed at Heechul’s immaturity. It’s really funny seeing someone who just came back from military service and who’s supposed to be acting his age do things like what Heechul’s doing right now.

The boys bickered a bit more then they started throwing pillows at each other. After fighting comes their laugh.

After minutes of non-stop laughs they decided to put a halt on that before they die out of laughing. They sighed and took deep breaths after. “ So hyung, where are going to treat us?” Ryeowook asked

“Yeah, I’m bored so let’s go out please.” Eunhyuk pleaded

“Arasso. Since it’s been a while I think tonight’s the right time to go out and have some fun. Why don’t we go to the club?” Heechul suggested.

Hearing Heechul’s proposal made the boys smiled and nodded except for one.

                                                   “Yah Donghae! You don’t want to go?” Heechul asked

Donghae stood up from his seat and walked away from them. “I’ll just take this call.”

“Eh? Who’s calling you?” Eunhyuk asked

“Jak-eun abeoji” Donghae replied shortly and quickly disappeared in the room.

"Oww.Tell your uncle I said Hi!" Eunhyuk said

The boys continued confabbing and fooling around. They continued teasing Heechul and they keep on saying that Heechul doesn’t deserve such a beautiful bride. “You’re tainting her hyung.” Ryeowook said with undertone of disappointment.

 

Few minutes later, Donghae returned. “I guess a few drinks would be nice.” Donghae uttered. The boys stood up one by one and immediately went to their rooms to change.

 

“Now who’s riding with me?” Heechul asked but nobody raised their hands. “What? I’m not a wreckless driver.” Heechul defended himself from the boys’ untrusting looks.

“We now but you always disappear all of a sudden without even informing us. We always get in trouble because of your disappearing trick hyung.” Kyuhun shook his head with a frown on his face.

 

 

***

 

 

|Beep | Beep|

‘Oh? Someone texted me. Who could it be?’ Bom murmured. She immediately picked up her phone and read the message.

“Agent M?” She said in whispers. ‘The boys and I were going out. XXX club.’ She silently read. “Aisht. Is he asking my permission? But it doesn’t sound like he’s asking. Or is he inviting me? Aisht! Chincha. Andwae~! Did he think that I’m that easy?! Andwae!”

 

Bom stood up from where she’s sitting. She walked into CL’s room and Minzy’s room.

 

“Girls! Palli! We’re going out!”

“Eh? Where unnie?”Minzy asked enthusiastically.CL furrowed her brows and clicked her tongue. She already knows where this is taking them and by the looks of Bom there’s nothing that can stop her.

 “What’s this all about unnie?” CL asked

“No special reason, I’m just bored and I think we deserve some fun. And don’t give me that look Chae, I know you also want to go. Now go change.”  Bom walked out of the room and left the other girls speechless.

“Well unnie, I think we should prepare.” Minzy stood up walked out the room with a smile on her face.

“Aish, I don’t want to be a kill joy so I guess I should prepare too.” CL murmured. She knows that this is not a very good idea but it’s been a while since they last did this.

 

“Dara?” Bom called out Dara. “What are you doing? I’m coming in.”

“Oh, come in. I’m doing nothing.” Dara replied. She quickly get up from bed and change into sitting position. Bom entered and walked straight to Dara’s closet.

“What are you doing?” Dara got up from her sit and look at Bom. Bom’s rummaging Dara’s closet with no apparent reason and this made Dara frown.

“Okay, wear this and go prep up. Let’s meet in the living room in 20.” Bom handed the dress to Dara and walked out of the room.

“Yah! Where are we going? I don’t want to go.” Dara followed Bom.

“We’re going to the club. Now go change, palli!” Bom ordered. Dara scratch her head and clearly astonished in what’s happening.

“But I don’t want to go.” Dara complained

“NO BUTS! And you’re our ride remember.” Bom said as she apply her make-up on.

“I’ll drive you but I’m not going inside the club. I’ll stay in the car.” Dara said and emphasizing the last sentence

“Aniya! Now go change. I’ll be sad if you won’t join us.” Bom put her eye liner down and faced Dara. “Dara-yah please~ Come with us and have some fun juseyo~!” Bom looked at Dara with a very cute and pleading eye. Dara tried not to be affected by Bom’s pleading unfortunately Bom’s aegyo is very very powerful.

“Aigoo, stop doing that. Okay, I’ll go but make sure that we won’t be staying long, Arasso~” Dara said and asked for assurance from Bom.

“Ara-ara. Hihihi. Thank you Tokki! Saranghaeyo!” Bom half ran towards Dara and then gave her a hug.

 

The girls love to party except for one. Minzy loves to dance and enjoys showing off some her moves. CL loves the loud music while enjoying her drink. Bom drinks, dances and of course mingle. On the other hand, Dara rather stay home and do nothing than go clubbing.

 

‘Aigoo, If not for their happiness I won’t be doing this’ She thought as she comb her hair.

 

 

***

 

“Here we are girls.” Dara said. She turned off the engine of her car. She unfastened her seatbelt and turn her head to the girls.

“Okay reminders girls. First, always make sure that you have your phone with you and in case that something came up we can easily contact each other. Second, if you’re going somewhere make sure that you’ll inform at least one of us. Third, don’t drink too much. Lastly and the most important, Behave. If we don’t want to get in trouble right after this, we must keep in mind of these reminders. Arasso~?” CL waited for the girls’ response. The girls nodded and promised that everything will be fine. Satisfied with her member’s reaction CL signaled that it’s time for them to go out and have some fun.

“OMO, I’m so excited.” Bom said.

 

|kring|kring|kring|

 

“Oh, someone’s calling me.” Dara searched for her phone on her hand bag. “Eh, who could it be? The number’s not registered.” Dara looked at the unfamiliar number flashing on her screen.

“Go answer it. We’ll wait for you.” Bom insisted

“Ani, you guys can go ahead. I’ll just follow.” Dara gestured her hands, as if shooing the girls away.

“Mm-okay then, BUT BE QUICK~” Bom said. She shutted the door close and leaving Dara behind. CL and Minzy got off next. They waved at Dara and CL reminded Dara to hurry up and follow them inside.

 

Dara’s phone stop ringing for a bit and then after a few seconds it rang again. She furrowed her brows and looked once again on the screen. ‘This is making me nervous’ she said to herself.

“Yoboseyo?” Dara patiently waited for the person on the other line to answer back.

“Hello Sandara-sshi.” A woman answered

“Hi but do I know you?” Dara asked politely

“Deh, I’m pretty sure you know me. Not personally but maybe by name. I’m Kiko.” The woman said.

Dara felt her shoulder stiffened. She didn’t move nor blink after hearing her callers’ name. ‘What does she want from me?’ Dara thought on the back of her mind.

“Oh, Kiko-sshi? What can I do for you?” Dara tried her best to sound nice

 

Waiting for Kiko’s answer made Dara more anxious and a bit irritated. Dara did see any reason for Kiko to call her. This kind of instance’s really odd and unusual so Dara somehow prepared herself for whatever may happen and whatever Kiko say over the phone. Talking to your ex-boyfriend’s girlfriend would be the least thing a person will do. Dara doesn’t want to involve herself to Jiyong and his girlfriend’s not an exception.

 

“Well, I have a very simple request and I’m hoping that you’ll help me fulfill it.” Kiko said

“What is it? I’m willing to help you as long as I can.”

“Oh it’s just simple. I know you can do it.” Kiko paused and Dara waited for her to continue.

 

“Can you stop being such a two-faced ? Acting cute and kind doesn’t suit you at all.”

“Excuse me?” Dara unconsciously raised her voice. She was taken aback by Kiko’s rude and y behavior.

Dara heaved a deep sigh and composed herself. She’s trying her best to control her shortening patience and rising temper. She knows that she can hang up on Kiko anytime she wants but she’s trying not to because she knows that she’s not an ill-mannered person.

 

“You heard it right Dara-sshi. Stop being such a and leave my boyfriend alone. He already broke up with which means that he doesn’t have any feelings for you anymore. Don’t even try to ruin our relationship because you will never succeed. You’re such a cunning little but your charms won’t work on me, I can see you true color.”

 

 

“Huh? Chincha? If I’m a then what are you? You keep on saying that you know me and you see my true color, well maybe you’re right and that cute and kind doesn’t suit me. Okay then, I’ll stop being kind and polite to you.” Dara answered back. Hearing all the things that Kiko said triggered her buried emotions and she won’t let anyone to step on her pride, she can’t let it happen again because she learned her lessons.

 

“Chincha. I’m just an honest person trying to point out those things that you don’t see. You should be thankful.” Kiko snorted

 

“Well thank you and I’m sorry for giving soooo much trouble. It must’ve been so kind of you to call just to tell me my flaws as a person but I’m afraid I can’t stop being such a . But don’t worry Kiko-sshi I have no feelings whatsoever for you boyfriend and besides you’re the one who told me that he doesn’t have any feelings for me anymore. I can’t see any reason for you to be sooo jealous.” Dara retorted.

 

“! Huh,you think you’re so great? We’ll see about that.”

“Sure but not now because I’m supposed to go clubbing tonight and you’re delaying my fun. I still need to my y-duties. So if there’s nothing else then Ciao Kiko-sshi~!” Dara immediately hung up. She put down her phone and closed her eyes. She suddenly felt tired. Talking to Kiko drained her energy.

‘I can’t believe I said those things to her.’ Dara exclaimed 'But I feel better.'

 

‘I won’t let her ruin my mood. I’m Dara and I don’t care about her. I should stop thinking about those things and just have some fun.’ She cheered herself.

 

She opened the door of her car and carefully walked out. She grabbed her hand bag then closed the door. Dara straighten her dress and looked at her reflection on the car window.

 

She walked inside the club and she was welcomed by loud music, dim lights and lots of speculating eyes. She has no idea where her friends are but she doesn’t want to think about that right now. She just wants to enjoy right at the moment.

She walked straight to the bar counter. She signaled the bartender to give her a drink. “Can you please give a  glass of martini.” The bartender nodded politely and gave her what she asked.

 

Dara decided to text the girls and inform them she’s inside already. The girls texted her back and said that she should enjoy herself and not to spoil her outfit.

‘Aigoo, that Kiko-’s rude remarks keep on ringing on my ear.’ Dara decided to stand and proceeded to the comfort room. She opened the door and luckily no one’s inside. She locked it. She stared at her reflection on the huge mirror. ‘That Japanese girl is making my head hurt.’ Dara closed her eyes. ‘And that stupid dragon keeps on messing with my life.’ Dara heaved a deep sigh. ‘1,2,3-haaaaaah’

 

 

Dara walked back into bar counter and drink a few more. ‘Is it only me that it’s getting hot in here?’ She asked herself. Dara shifted from her seat and faced the dance floor. The song changed into something that’s very familiar with her.

 

“Nice!” a girl from the dance floor remark.

 

Dara smirked upon hearing it. ‘Yeah, it matches my current mood.’ Dara drank the remaining alcohol on her glass. She placed the glass on the counter top and then stood from her seat. Without much thinking, she walked straight into the dance floor.

 

 

Nan modeun yeojadeurui tteugeoun crush

Neoui simjangeul ttwige haneun rush

Yeppeun eonnideureun nal johahae

Nal johahamyeon yeppeojinikka

 

“Want to dance with me?”

 

Dara turned her head and looked at the person who asked her. She just smiled at him and then she continued walking further.

 

She stopped walking and made a whole turn. This made her to be noticed. A lot of men fixed their eyes on this petite figure who’s creating a scene without even knowing it herself. She stood in the middle of the dance floor while everybody’s dancing, grinding, pounding and even making out with someone.

 

 

They love me cuz im hot

They love me cuz im cold

They love me cuz im real

They love me cuz i kill

 

 

Dara started attracting more attention especially amongst men. She started dancing with the music completely ignoring those people eyeing and speculating her actions. She didn’t even give them a second look. The number of men scooting around her and trying to dance with her was increasing but she just ignored it.

 

 

 

“It’s unusual to see you here; actually it’s my first time seeing you here.” A man with a husky voice said nonchalantly.


 

He’s wearing a grey shirt with a black leather jacket and black pants that fit perfectly on his broad shoulders and well defined body. He’s carrying a glass half-filled with alcohol; he smiled mischievously at Dara. Dara blinked her eyes a few times as if making sure that she’s seeing the it right.

 

“Jaejoong-sshi? What are you doing here?” Dara asked

 

Jaejoong snickered to Dara’s response. “I’m here to sleep.”Jaejoong mocked.

 

“Haha, really funny.” Dara scrunched her nose

 

“Of course I’m here to party.” Jaejoong said. He stepped closer to Dara and leaned a bit. “And of course to dance—with you.” He whispered.

 

Dara felt her cheeks heat up. She silently thanked the dims lights for masking her face. “Aigoo Jaejoong-sshi you’re such a cheeseballs. Umm, are going to drink that?” Dara pointed Jaejoong glass. “I’m feeling to thirsty right now.” Dara didn’t wait any longer for his reply; she grabbed the glass from his hand and drank it.

 

“UGGH! What’s this awful tasting thing?” Dara stepped back and cleared . She furrowed her brows and looked at Jaejoong.

 

“Hahaha. That’s--” Jaejoong wasn’t able to continue what his about to say. A feisty looking girl with blond hair, looking so gorgeous on her dress appeared and cut Jae and Dara’s conversation.

 

 

“Okay! SHOW’S OVER!” CL shouted at the people looking at them.

 

“Chae? Where have you been? How are you?” Dara asked looking a bit surprise with what CL just did.

 

“I’m fine unnie but you are not.” CL sideway glanced at Jaejoong. “What did you gave her? Now she’s drunk!” CL snorted

 

“It’s not my fault. She grabbed it herself.” Jae calmly explained

 

“Heol~ I don’t think so.” CL said in response. “Come on unnie, we better go.” CL took Dara’s hand

 

“W-wait. I need to pee.” Dara broke free from CL’s hold and walk away.

 

CL eyed Jaejoong. “Aish.” CL said and then followed Dara, leaving Jaejoong behind completely puzzled.

 

“Those girls are really something.” He whispered as he walked out of the dance floor.

 

 

***

 

 

“Unnie!!!” Minzy called Bom who’s currently sitting next to a very familiar man.

 

‘Siwon-sshi?’ Minzy whispered. “Bom-unnie!” the maknae shouted once again as she approach her unnie. She noticed that it’s not only Siwon who’s sitting near her unnie. Some of the Super Junior members were sitting near her unnie. ‘Eh? What’s with unnie and SUJU-sunbaes?’ Minzy asked herself.

 

“Unnie!” Minzy called once again.

 

“Oh, Minki-ahh? What’s the matter?” Bom finally heard Minzy. Bom already sensed that something’s wrong. Minzy looked a bit perplexed but she snapped out of it and then spoke out.

 

 

“Unnie, Dara-unnie… She’s drunk already and she’s in trouble.” Minzy calmly said

 

Bom gasped and turned her head to Siwon and the rest of the boys. “Mianhe guys. Tonight’s not the night.” Bom glance at Donghae a bit longer and then back to Siwon. Bom hurriedly stood up from her seat and followed Minzy.

 

***

 

“Yah!! ! How dare flirt with Jaejoong-oppa!” a very angry girl suddenly blurted out

Dara turned her back to face the girl who just shouted at her. CL was about to do talk to the girl but Dara prevented her. “CL-roo, I can handle this.” Despite the effect of the alcohol Dara tried her best to remain calm and steady.

 

“I didn’t mean to make it look that way but if you think I’m flirting then fine. As long as I know that I didn’t do it then I’m fine and I don’t care.” Dara said “CL-roo, kaja.”

 

They turned their back and walked but the girl followed them. “Huh! You’re really a . Acting cute and all in front of many but actually you’re a ty !” the girl shouted.

 

Many noticed the commotion and started gathering around. A fight between an idol and other idol’s fan is definitely interesting.

 

Dara stopped walking but after a few seconds she walked again. She decided to ignore what the crazy girl was saying and just go home. Her head’s pounding and her stomach’s aching already.

 

“Chae, thanks for backing me up.” She said in a low voice

 

CL stopped and glanced sideways at Dara. “It’s nothing unn---UNNIE LOOK OUT!”

 

Dara’s eyes widen. The crazy fan girl’s now fast approaching her with a glass of water on her other hand. Dara closed her eyes and waited for the splash of water on her but nothing came. Instead she felt being held by a strong arm. She opened her eyes and looked up her savior.

 

“Hae?”

 

Donghae didn’t speak. He’s frowning and his jaws were not relaxed. He’s glaring at the girl who splashed the water. He’s definitely controlling his anger.

 

 

“Hae.” Dara called once again. She fixed her eyes on him and waited for him to speak.

 

“Why did you do that?” Hae asked the girl but the girl was quite dumbfounded. “Tss, be glad you’re a girl, I could have done something terrible to you if not for the fact the you're a girl.” Hae said

 

“Show’s over…” Hae shouted. “Don’t worry about her, I’ll bring her home.” Hae told the girls.

 

“Okay oppa. Take care of Dara-unnie.” Minzy said

 

“Take care of her. I know you can.” Bom said.

 

 

Dara was a bit confused of what’s happening. She then realized that see’s being drag out of the club by the person she least expected to help her.

 

 

***

 

 

 

“Yah! Where are you taking me?” Dara asked

 

“Home” Hae said shortly

 

“But this is not the way home.” Dara complained

“How come you know; you’re drunk.”

 

“I may be a little bit intoxicated but I’m not an idiot!” She snorted

 

“If you’re not an idiot how come you got in trouble?” Hae asked again.

 

 

Dara didn’t answer; she’s already tired and Hae’s mad. ‘Clearly not a good time to bicker with him.’ Dara thought. “Haaist” she mumbled.

 

 

Hae looked at her sideways and then clicked his tongue. ‘This girl is unbelievable.’

 

“Why is that whenever we meet you’re always drunk?”

 

“Huh, I don’t know. Maybe you’re bad luck or something.” Dara mocked

 

 

 

***

 

“Whose place is this?” Dara asked. She’s now standing in front of a white modern house.

 

“Mine of course.” Hae answered

 

Hae took out the key from his pocket and then opened the door.

 

“I thought you live in the dorm with other SuJu members?” Dara pondered

 

“I do. And I have my own house of course.”

 

 

 

“Wait! Why did you bring me here? You said you’ll bring me home! And we left my car!” Dara suddenly realized that she’s not supposed to be in Hae’s house.

 

“This is home-my home.”Hae walked inside and the lights. “Sit down for a while; I’ll prepare your room. There’s food in the kitchen if you’re hungry.” Hae climb upstairs living Dara behind.

 

“Aigoo! That guy’s making me sick.” She whispered.

 

 

Dara walked towards the kitchen. She opened the refrigerator and grabbed a drink. “A beer while do the trick.” She murmured. She opened the bottle and leaned on the kitchen table.

 

“Aish, what am I doing? I not supposed to drink beer.” She said after realizing what she did but she continued drinking it anyways.

 

 

***

 

 

Rays of sunlight hit Dara’s eyes. She slightly opened her eyes and looked her surroundings. ‘Blue curtains? Blue sheets?’ Dara mumble. She continued looking around her surroundings. She wiped her eyes and blinked a few times.

“Where am I?”  Dara combed her hair using her hand and stopped on her nape. She massaged it a bit to ease the pain. She shifted into sitting position and leaned on the headboard of the bed.

 

‘I talked to Kiko, went inside the club, drank a few glasses, danced with our song, Jaejoong talked to me. Chae appeared, I went to the loo, a girl harassed me, Hae helped me.’ She started going back on what happened. ‘Hae drag me and we got in the car, he drove here, I stepped inside, He told me that I can eat, I went into the kitchen and grabbed a beer, then…then…’ Dara tried to remember what happened after that.

 

 

“AHHHHH!” Dara suddenly screamed. “Ahhh! I can’t remember the events after that.” She shouted again.

 

 

Suddenly the door banged open and a man wearing only his pants on and looked like he just came out of the shower barged in the room with distraught expression.

 

“What happened? Is there something wrong? Why did you scream?” Hae asked

 

“A-ani. I just a bit shocked.” Dara excused.

 

“Well then why don’t you wash up already so that we can have our breakfast. You can wear those clothes.” Hae pointed the clothes on the table.

 

“Okay. Umm, gomowayo.” Dara shyly said.

 

Hae walked out of the room. Dara got up and made her way to the bathroom. ‘Aish, I feel awful.’ She stared at her reflection and frowned. She the faucet and washed her face.

 

“OMO! WHERE IS IT?” She suddenly exclaimed. Panic invaded her body and hurriedly come out of the bathroom.

 

 

***

 

Dara went downstairs. She saw Donghae preparing something in the kitchen. ‘Umm, pancakes.’

 

“Amm, Good morning.” She greeted.

 

“Oh you’re here.” Hae roamed his eyes on Dara, he slightly nod and gestured Dara to sit down.

 

Donghae served her pancakes and a glass of milk. “Gomowayo, I’ll eat now.” Dara smiled at Donghae.

 

They ate in silence and extreme awkwardness. Dara fixed her gaze on the kitchen table. She heard Donghae cleared his throat. She looked at him sideways and then she noticed the bottles of beer in the counter. Dara swallowed hard and drank some milk. ‘Oh .’

 

 

 

“Yah! What are you doing? I told you to eat not to drink beer! Give me that!”

 

“Aish! We does everybody keeps on telling me what to do? Dara do this, Dara do that. Dara don’t him. Dara don’t talk to that guy. Dara you can’t wear that…Dara let me go…And now even drinking? What’s wrong with all of you? Can’t I even decide for myself? I’m not the weak you know~!”

 

 

 

Dara got back to her senses. She looked at Donghae and cleared . “Umm,D-donghae.”

 

Donghae looked at her and asked what is it.

 

“Whatever I did or said last night...I’m sorry. I-I can’t remember it all and I quite sure that I did s-some stupid things and I hope you forgive me.” Dara didn’t blink and waited for Hae’s answer

 

“Ani, it’s okay.” He said and then smiled sheepishly

 

 

“A-and I hope that you won’t tell anybody about it.” Dara added

 

“Hmm, that…I can’t promise.”

 

“EHH? PLEASE! DON’T TELL ANYONE ESPECIALLY  BOM!” Dara suddenly bolted from her seat and grabbed Donghae’s arm.

 

 

 

 

“Come on Donghae, dance with me! Whoooooooo!” Dara grabbed Hae’s arm and continued dancing on the couch.

 

 

 

Dara suddenly removed her hands on his arm. ‘Aigoo, I can’t believe I did that. Aigoo, it’s so embrassing.’ Dara scrunched her nose; she suddenly remembered another stupid act that she did last night. ‘Aigoo. I think I should leave this place immediately before I die out of embarrassment.'

 

 Hae saw Dara’s reaction. He chuckled and patted Dara’s head. “Aigoo, are you trying to remember what you did last night? Do you want me to tell you instead?” He asked while trying to suppress his laughter.

 

“A-aniya. Please just forget about those. Aigoo, I feel so embarrass right now.” She covered her face with her hands and shook her head.

 

 

Hae cleaned the table and told Dara to get her stuff upstairs and he’ll drive her home.

 

 

 

Dara gathered her worn clothes and folded it neatly. Then, she opened her hand bag and checked her phone. “Oh . I’m flooded with their messages and missed calls. I should go back now.” She put her phone back into the bag and wore her shoes. She checked herself in the mirror. ‘I look ridiculous.’ She thought. She removed her heels again and decided that she’ll wear it later.

 

 

She looked at the door and then she suddenly remembered something.

 

 

“Yah Donghae-shii~ Tell me the truth!Hikk. Are you the ‘iron man’?Hikk”

 

Donghae smirked. “Hmm, why did you ask?”

 

“Well, you-hikk always help me. Maybe you’re some kind marvel hero.Hiikk. You always manage to appear when I’m in trouble. Hihihi. I think you’re Iron Man.” Dara laughed and hiccupped in between lines.

 

Hae just shook his and continued carrying Dara inside the bedroom.

 

 

“I just call you Iron Man-oppa or Haeron (heyorn) Man-oppa. Hahaha. What do you think oppa?”

 

 

 

 

Dara came back to her senses. She cringed and whined in frustration. She scratched her head and covered her face with her hands again. “Ottoke! I’m so stupid. I think I can’t even show my face to him. I have I done?” Dara mumbled. She slowly walked out of the room and hoped that Donghae won’t about those things the she did.

 

 

Dara went downstairs and waited for Donghae.

 

“Here, wear this.” Hae handed her a coat.

 

“Why? Umm, thank you.” She said

 

“You can’t possibly wear your heels with a Kappa shorts and white V-neck.” Donghae pointed out

 

“Ohh, right. Thank you again Donghae-sshi.” She bowed at him

 

“Don’t worry about it and I thought we’re past that formality stage. You even called me Haeron Man-oppa last night, remember?!” He said, obviously mocking her.

 

 

“I didn’t.. I-I…arghhh. Just forget about that, please.” Dara snorted and then walked out of the house.

 

“Yah, I’m just kidding.Hahaha” Donghae laughed hard and then followed Dara out of the house.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

A/N: Miahne (up to positive infinity) Huhu. Mian for the VERY VERY LATE UPLOAD. Mianhe.

 

Please forgive me~

 

I made this chapter a bit longer though SO I’m hoping that you’ll not hate me entirely. Hihihi.

 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Tell me what you think.

Thank you for commenting. I love reading your comments. It inspires me a lot~! And perhaps you can upvote for this story. Hihihi.