2nd Song

Baby I'll be Good to You

~2nd Song~

**

 

[Present Time]

 

 

"Today's pretty ordinary. It's about to get dark yet nothing interestiing is happening." Bom said out of boredom and frustration.

 

Dara silently agreed with Bom but she ended up saying, "Aish  Bommie, Don't hope for so much excitement because whenever exciting things happen problems follow afterwards."  Dara may sound bitter but when she said was definitely true. Based on their experiences, it is really hard now a days to have fun without getting in trouble.

 

After hearing what Dara said, Bom couldn't help but to be sad for her friend.  She mentally want to slap herself for bringing up that topic and thus making her Ssantoki sad again.

 

'Babo Bom~ Look at what you've done?' Bom mentally asked herself and slightly hit her forehand. 'I should do something to cheer her up and this time I won't mess up.' Bom started thinking of a plan. 'I'll call this mission 'Make Ssantoki Happy Mission' and the mission is about to start~! Kekeke' She tried to supress her laugher but she can't.

 

Bom ended up laughing out loud making others to look at her.

"What is it Bommie? Why are you laughing?" Dara asked with a smile. 'What is up with Bom lately? Her weirdness is showing more and more each day.' Dara sat down beside Bom and few minutes later both of them are laughing already with no reason.

 

"HAHAHAHAHA~! Stop now Bom! I don't even know why we're laughing." Dara laughed between each lines and wiped her eyes.

 

"That's the point. We don't why we're laughing that's why we're laughing~!" Little by little Bom's laugh died out.

"WHOO~!" Dara heaved a deep sigh "It's been so long since I laughed so hard like this." Dara hugged Bom tightly and as if she saying thank you indirectly. Bom hugged her back and gently patted her head.

 

 

"Aigoo, what's with the hugging? And I'm not included?"

 

Out of nowhere the maknae's voice was heard making both of the girls look.

 

"Come here you kiddo~!" Dara gestured her hand.

"Kyaaa~Power hug!" Minzy rushed towards them and hug her unnies.

 

After a minute or so Minzy move back from her unnies.

"But wait, this is not the reason why I rushed here." Minzy exclaimed "I have something to show you guys." she added

 

"Hmm, this scene is rather familiar." Bom gestured her finger and placed on her temple.

'Indeed it is.' Dara whipered to herself.

This kind of scene always happen, making Dara to feel anxious and a bit nervous.

 

"What is it Minki-ah?" Dara sweetly asked

 

"Well, It's an article about you unnie~" Minzy replied with delight.

 

Bom turned her head and looked at Minzy with so much amount to curiosity in her eyes.

 

 

MEANWHILE in Bigbang's Dorm...

 

 

"It's about Dara-noona!" Daesung announced. Seungri ran towards Daesung with a very excited vibe in him.

"What is it hyung? What does it says? Palli~Palli~ Give it to me! I'll read to everybody!"

Seungri was about to snatch Daesung's handphone when Daaesung smack the crazy panda.

"Aigoo~ Why did you do that hyung? It hurts!" Seungri complained

"No need to rush, you panda!" Daesung scolded Seungri

"Hyung your so bad! TOP-hyung help me!" Seungri went to TOP and hid behind his back and clung to TOP

"Get off me, you big baby! What's the commotion all about?" TOP asked

"Well, You see hyung Daesung-hyung found this really interesting article about Dara-noona." Seungri informed TOP then they all went to the living room.

 

 

 

"Jiyong-hyung! I miss you!" Seungri sat down near Jiyong and was about to give him a hug.

 

"Hey, don't do that. You’re giving a lot of creep!" Jiyong pushed Seungri off him.

"Why is everybody rejecting me?" the panda exclaimed

"It is because of what you've done  Seungri. It's because of your big mouth!" Taeyang threw a pillow to Seungri.

Seungri dodged the pillow. "You can't blame. It isn't my fault that your lives are worth gossiping for. Kekeke." He laughed loudly making Jiyong more pissed of him.

 

"AISH! Quit it Seungri! Why don't you just tell us about the article!" TOP suggested

“Oh right! Then Daesung-hyung, tell us~”

Seungri decided to sit near Jiyong for he know that this will be interesting.

“Aish, can’t believe that you guys are into rumors and such. TSK, Gays~” Jiyong commented

 

“Gays? I don’t think so. Dae-hyung why don’t we just go to the kitchen and not disturd Jiyong-sshi here. Just read that article about DARA-NOONA there.” Seungri said and emphasizing Dara’s name.

 

Seungri’s about to  stand up when Jiyong stopped him and asked “It’s about whom?”

“Dara-noona~ Come on Dae-hyung,, let’s go! This kind of thing doesn’t interest the very manly Jiyong-sshi ” Seungri looked at Jiyong and smiled foolishly. He was amused with his hyung’s facial expression. He chuckled silently and winked at TOP.

The boys love teasing their leader with so much passion. It is quite amusing and entertaining

“Let’s go to the kitchen boys.” This time it’s Taeyang who’s teasing.

“AISH! QUIT GOOFING AROUND AND READ IT ALREADY~!” the leader shouted

 

Seungri’s trying to suppress his laughter. He felt victorious. Another battle won against the dragon. Well, he won’t be called Victory for nothing.

 

But Jiyong-sshi this is GAYISH~” TOP said in a goofy voice making the other boys laugh and making Jiyong frown.

“QUIT IT OR I’LL KILL YOU ALL!” Jiyong started throwing pillows at them.

 

 

Alright-Alright! Tsk---Uhumm, Here we go~” Daesung took a deep breath then started reading the article.

 

“DARA OF 2NE1—From hiphop cutie to fierce and y lady?”

“Ohh!” Seungri remarked.

“Shh!”TOP said

Seungri silenced and decided to just kept an eye on Jiyong.

 

“Years already passed since the hiphop group 2ne1 debut. We’ve seen them evolved and transform as years go by. We’ve seen them changed their fashion, hairdos, style and even themselves.

Especially this particular member, she showed the world wonderful changes and improvements.

In relation with this we did an interview with those people whom Dara personally know. One of her friend told our team that Dara is a happy, jolly and even crazy at times but unknown to many is her mature side. When it comes to deciding serious things you can expect that she’ll do fine. She’s also very kind and understanding.

 

Knowing this side of Dara interest many and thus gaining her more fangirls and fanboys.

We also made a survey of what they think about the changes the Dara underwent.

Many have noticed that the girl with a lot of aegyo and cuteness is transforming into and beautiful lady. A fanboy of her from a boy group said that she is now a fierce and y lady.  He said that this lady interest him since then. His interest started in a very unusual way. He said that it all started with an incident.

Cute, y or fierce—it doesn’t really matter because Dara always give her best and devotes her time and effort in order to excel and give us happiness.

 

 

“Hmm, interesting isn’t Hyung?” Seungri looked towards Jiyong.

“Tch, whatever~” Jiyong said with such disdain

 

‘That girl, what is she doing? And who is the shameless fanboy?’ Jiyong whispered to himself. He can’t help it but be bothered of what he just heard.

It's been more than a month already since that day. And right now, he just can’t explain what he’s  feeling.

 

***

 

“YAH~ Hae! What are you reading?” his persistent friend ask him

“Aish Eunhyuk, mind your own business!” He tried shooing his friend away

“Tch, why are you like that?!” Eunhyuk acted as if his about to cry

“Stop, won’t work on me. Huh” Donghae ignored his friend’s weird antics. He continued reading.

 

A fanboy of her from a boy group said that she is now a fierce and y lady.  He said that this lady interest him since then. His interest started in a very unusual way. He said that it all started with an incident.”  Eunhyuk took a peek at the article that Hae read.

“Aish~Don’t peek!” Donghae hid closed his laptop and buried it in his chest.

“Ayiee, why does that line seems familiar?” Eunhyuk started teasing Donghae again.

 

“GO AAWAYY! Don’t bother me!” Donghae exclaimed

“Aigoo, don’t be so hard on me. I’m your bestfriend.” Eunhyuk slightly nudged Hae.

 

Donghae ignored Eunhyuk. Couple minutes later Siwon appeared.

“Yah Eunhyuk! Hyoyeon's looking for you!” Siwon informed Eunhyuk.

“Omo, I’m dead!” Eunhyuk hurriedly run towards the door leaving Donghae alone.

 

 

 

 

‘Hmm, alone again at last.’ He whispered to himself. He flipped his laptop again and looked at the article.

 

 

 

“Hah, that girl~ I wonder why? I wonder when she’ll learn.”

 

He smirked and chuckled a bit. He can’t believe that events in the past kept on coming back.

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

A/N: Hi there CREY here.

Donghae and Jiyong were already introduced. Let’s all find out what happened in the past and what will happen in the future.

AND

I just want to thank you all for subscribing and reading my story. I hope that you like it.

 

LASTLY

To all Applers out there I know that you guys felt something after listening to couple of songs in 2NE1’s new album, Crush.

Dara’s lines in Baby I Miss You and Good to You are all KYAAA~ Daragon feels.

But it made me feel sad to.HUHU.

 

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK??? O3O

 

[subscribe | upvote | comment]