10th Song

Baby I'll be Good to You

 10th Song

 

***

 

To all my NEW FRIENDS…Thanks for accepting my FR:D

 

 

***

 

 

Before Kyuhyun came and barged in Donghae’s room, the latter was lying in his bed staring at the ceiling while thinking.

Moments like these makes him depressed. It’s not that he doesn’t like being in their dorm it’s just that whenever his busy the tendency of him overthinking is less compared to situations like this. His family, friends, being an idol, his other responsibilities and a lot of unnecessary things.

‘Overthinking can kill. Argh~!’ he groaned.

Donghae rolled over his bed and covered his face with a pillow. It’s really frustrating for Donghae; thinking about these things spoils his mood.

 

When Kyu said that Heechul’s in the living room Donghae followed immediately. His hyung’s visit is a good distraction for him.

 

***

 

“Yeah, I’m bored so let’s go out please.” Eunhyuk pleaded

“Arasso. Since it’s been a while I think tonight’s the right time to go out and have some fun. Why don’t we go to the club?” Heechul suggested.

Hearing Heechul’s proposal made the boys smiled and nodded except for one.

     “Yah Donghae! You don’t want to go?” Heechul asked

Donghae stood up from his seat and walked away from them. “I’ll just take this call.”

“Eh? Who’s calling you?” Eunhyuk asked

“Jak-eun abeoji” Donghae replied shortly and quickly disappeared in the room.

 

 

Donghae closed the door of his room. “Uncle?” He asked then he sat down and waited for his uncle’s answer. ‘What is this time?’ He wondered.

“My dearest nephew~! How are you?” His uncle asked

“I’m fine Jak-eun abeoji. Why did you call me?” Donghae asked

“Yah, I worried about you Aiden! You’re neither calling nor texting us anymore. Your cousins here in America miss you so much already. You know that you’re like my own son and I’m really worried about you. When do you plan to visit us?”

“Mianhe uncle, I’m busy this days, aren’t you watching the news? I’m an idol so I can’t just go on a vacation. I have a schedule to follow. Please don’t worry about me and I miss you all.”

“Aigoo, but don’t forget that you also have a responsibility to this company. Your father entrusted me this and since you’re now part of the stockholders you must pay more attention and start to know how to manage this company. I hope that you’re not forgetting about your father’s hard work Aiden.”

“I know-I know. I’m sorry for being irresponsible. I’ll do my best to meet your expectations.” Donghae frowned but tried his best to remain calm.

“I hope you will. And please use your brain and make sure you think before you make an action or decision. The industry where you’re in is harsh and rough, it’s not that different in being in the business industry. You must always protect your image. Please be careful and take care of yourself”

“I will uncle.”

“Good, well that’s all I want to say. Come and visit us next time.”

 

 

***

 

 

The boys arrived at the bar in no time. Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun rode with Hae; Ryeowook rode with Heechul; and Siwon brought his own car.

Blasting music, hazy lights and girls welcomed them. Since this club is one of the best in Seoul and known as the celeb’s club the boys were a bit laid back.

The boys sat down at the far end corner of the club. After having a few drinks Ryeowook and Heechul decided to mingle with others. “Are you sure you don’t want to go with us Donghae?” Heechul asked.

“Yes, I am.” Donghae answered

“Have another glass atleast.” Ryeowook offered a glass of vodka but Donghae refused to take it.

“Aish, I’m driving remember.” Donghae said

“Aigoo, you’re no fun.” Heechul retorted

“I’m just being responsible hyung.”

“Whatever. Kaja Ryeowook.” Heeechul and Ryeowook quickly disappeared into the sea of people on the dance floor.

 

“I don’t want to spoil the night. Just text me you need me.” Eunhyuk patted Hae’s shoulder and walk towards the group of girls.

“I’ll just meet someone; I’ll be back.” Siwon said. Hae just nodded and signaled Siwon to go.

“You can do what you Kyuhyun. I’ll be fine.” Donghae turned his head to Kyu.

Kyuhyun lifted his gaze and smiled. “Chincha hyung? But will you be alright if I leave you here?” Kyuhyun said, clearly excited but still concern about his hyung.

“Pabo, what do you think of me? A baby? Of course I’ll be fine.”

“Thanks hyung. I’ll be back in a while.”

 

‘Aish.’ Donghae murmured. His uncle’s words suddenly echoed on his mind. ‘And please use your brain and make sure you think before you make an action or decision… You must always protect your image.’

“His right, I should use my brain. I should protect my image.” Donghae drank a bit and heaved a sigh.

 

“Donghae-ssi” two girls dressed in a skimpy dress approached. The girls sat side by side with him.

“Why are you alone Donghae-ssi?” the girl on his right asked

‘Great! Now I have to deal with these s.’ Donghae exclaimed at the back of his mind.

“I’m not really alone. I’m with my friends.” He said

“Oh? But where are they?” the other girl asked.

Donghae refrained himself from frowning. He forced a smile and answered the other girl’s question. “They’re here. Around here somewhere.”

The girls smiled at him. He noticed that the girl on his right put her hands on his lap. He looked at the girl and the girl smiled at him seductively.

He mentally shook his hand and also laughed mentally.

“Do you want to have some fun?” the girl on left asked

“I do.” Donghae answered without breaking his gaze on the girl.

He heard the girls chuckled and noticed them cling closer to him.

“I’m ready.” The girl on his right whispered. The girl tightened her grip on Donghae’s arm.

 

“Wait for me here.” Donghae said as he stood up. The girls were a bit surprised. Donghae repeat what he said earlier. “Wait for me. I’ll just get something.” Then he smirked at the girls.

“We’ll wait for you.” The girls said seductively.

 

Donghae walked away from the girls. He fished his phone out of his pocket then texted his friends.

|I transferred to the other side. Just meet me there.|

                                                                                            

 

***

After a few minutes his Ryeowook, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun returned. They asked Hae why he transferred at the other end of the club. “There are a lot of mosquitoes there. They won’t stop bothering me.” He said. And the boys laughed at him.

“Did the mosquitoes wear dress and heels?” Eunhyuk asked

“Yes they did.” Hae answered making the boys laugh once again.

 

Heechul returned after ten minutes or so and followed by Siwon. The boys gasped when they saw the girl behind Siwon. “Hyung?!” Kyuhyun exclaimed.

“What?” Siwon sat down. He patted the seat beside him. The girl also sat down.

They boys just stared at them, clearly shocked of what’s happening. Though it’s not the first time that Siwon brought a girl with him it’s just that this girl in front of them is Bom of 2ne1.

“Oh, Mianhe. I forgot to introduce you guys.” Siwon said.

“Wait-wait. I’ll introduce myself first.” Bom stood up from her seat

“Annyeong~! Park Bom immida! You can call me Bom or Bom-noona.” She looked at Heechul down to the maknae. “Give me food and I’m sure we’ll be friends. But I'm not a pig. I just love foods.” She said and then bowed.

The boys laughed at Bom’s introduction. They also heard Siwon chuckled and saw Siwon shook his head a bit.

“Nice meeting you Bom-sshi.” Heechul said

“Aigoo, drop the formalities. You’re making me look old. Tell me, do I look old?” Bom asked and pointed her finger to herself.

“A-aniya. You look very young.” Heechul answered as he shook his head.

They all laughed at Bom and Heechul. Eunhyuk patted Heechul’s back and laughed again.

“Yah! Introduce yourself to Bom.” Siwon said.

“Ah yes, please introduce yourself to me.” Bom said.

Eunhyuk introduced himself followed by Ryeowook then by Kyuhun. Donghae was about to introduce himself but Bom cut his introduction.

“Aish, no need to introduce yourself Donghae-sshi. I know you very well.” Bom winked at Hae.

“Eh?” the boys exclaimed except for Siwon

“Aigoo, you know Dara then Donghae.” Bom said.

Hae put his hand on his face. He suddenly felt embarrassed.

Eunhyuk clapped his hand. “Are you here all by yourself?”

“Ani, the girls are with me.” Bom said

“Chincha? Where are they?” Ryeowook asked excitedly

“Somewhere here. Cl and Minzy are probably dancing.”

“Where’s Dara-noona?” Kyuhyun asked

“She’s probably at the bar counter.” Bom said

“Ohh.” Eunhyuk said

“I should introduce you guys later.”

“Chincha? That would be great~!” Heechul exclaimed.

 

 

“Wait, wait, wait! What’s the deal between you and Bom-noona?” Eunhyuk asked. He raised his eyebrows and looked at them quizzically. He shifted his gaze from Siwon to Bom.

“Honestly, I don’t know. Friends I guess? Hihihi.” Bom said

“Liar~!” the boys shouted.

Bom and the boys continued talking, teasing and laughing at each other.

“Yah Bom-noona you should introduce to the other members of your group.” Kyuhyun said

“Hey, how can I that you’ll not do anything bad to my sisters?” Bom said

“Do I look like a bad person? Hyung, tell noona that I’m not the person she thinks I am.” The maknae looked at Siwon with pleading eyes.

“Aigoo, Bom has the right to suspect you. You’re the evil maknae.” Siwon said

“But what about us? What about Hae?” Eunhyuk asked

“Well Donghae got my blessings but for the other… I don’t know. Let me think about it.” Bom laughed and hid her face on Siwon’s back.

 

 

***

 

 

Unnie!!!” Minzy called Bom who’s currently sitting next to a very familiar man.

 

‘Siwon-sshi?’ Minzy whispered. “Bom-unnie!” the maknae shouted once again as she approach her unnie. She noticed that it’s not only Siwon who’s sitting near her unnie. Some of the Super Junior members were sitting near her unnie. ‘Eh? What’s with unnie and SUJU-sunbaes?’ Minzy asked herself.

 

“Unnie!” Minzy called once again.

 

“Oh, Minki-ahh? What’s the matter?” Bom finally heard Minzy. Bom already sensed that something’s wrong. Minzy looked a bit perplexed but she snapped out of it and then spoke out.

 

 

“Unnie, Dara-unnie… She’s drunk already and she’s in trouble.” Minzy calmly said

 

Bom gasped and turned her head to Siwon and the rest of the boys. “Mianhe guys. Tonight’s not the night.” Bom glance at Donghae a bit longer and then back to Siwon. Bom hurriedly stood up from her seat and followed Minzy.

 

 

***

 

Donghae hurriedly stood up and followed Bom and Minzy. He heard Bom cursing and Minzy telling Bom to calm down. Minzy also said that CL’s with Dara snd that she’s sure that CL won’t let anything bad happen to her.

“I can’t help it. This is the first time that something like this happened. There must be something wrong or something bothering her.” Bom said

Donghae silently agreed with Bom. He knows that Dara is the type of person who usually bottles up her problems and one of the reason why she gets herself drunk is her problems. He also knows that Dara’s the type of person that doesn’t fight back and this worries him the most. ‘What if she got hurt?’

 

 

“Huh! You’re really a . Acting cute and all in front of many but actually you’re a ty !” a girl shouted.

 

Donghae, Bom and Minzy hurriedly stepped inside the circle of people. Donghae saw Dara walking away from the girl. She talked to Cl and smiled. Cl said something inaudible but all of the sudden CL shouted.

 

 

“UNNIE LOOK OUT!”

 

Without further thinking, Donghae rushed towards Dara and pulled her into him. He wrapped his arms on Dara’s back, ensuring her safety with him.

 

“Hae?”

 

He heard Dara whispered his name but he didn’t speak. He’s frowning and his jaws were not relaxed. He’s glaring at the girl who splashed the water. He heaved a sigh and tried to control his anger.

 

“Hae.” Dara called once again.

 

“Why did you do that?” Hae asked the girl but the girl was quite dumbfounded. “Tss, be glad you’re a girl, I could have done something terrible to you if you’re not.” Hae said

 

 

“Show’s over…” Hae shouted over the crowd.

 

 “Don’t worry about her.” He looked at Dara then to Bom. “I’ll bring her home.” Hae added.

 

 

Donghae grabbed Dara’s hand and lead her out of the club. He directed her into his car and let her in.

 

“Yah! Where are you taking me?” Dara asked

 

“Home” Hae said shortly

 

“But this is not the way home.” Dara complained

 

“How do you know; you’re drunk.” Hae said in as a matter-of-fact tone.

 

“I may be a little bit intoxicated but I’m not an idiot!” She snorted

 

“If you’re not an idiot how come you got in trouble?” Hae looked sideways at her and anticipated for Dara’s comeback but he heard nothing.

 

‘This girl is unbelievable.’ He said to himself.

                                                                                                                   

“Why is that whenever we meet you’re always drunk?”

 

“Huh, I don’t know. Maybe you’re bad luck or something.” Dara mocked

 

 

‘Now she’s being rude to her savior.’ He shook his head. ‘Unbelievable.’

 

***

 

“Whose place is this?” Dara asked him. They’re both now standing in front of a white modern house.

 

“Mine of course.” Hae answered

 

Hae took out the key from his pocket and then opened the door.

 

“I thought you live in the dorm with other SuJu members?” Dara pondered

 

“I do. And I have my own house of course. Do you think I can’t afford a house? Of course I need to invest something with my money.” He said but he omitted the last two sentences.

 

                                                                                                                              

“Wait! Why did you bring me here? You said you’ll bring me home! And we left my car!” Dara exclaimed

 

“This is home-  my home.”Hae walked inside and the lights. “Sit down for a while; I’ll prepare your room. There’s food in the kitchen if you’re hungry.” Hae climb upstairs living Dara behind.

 

 

Hae entered his room. He removed his shoes and wore slippers inside. He opened his closet and took out a v-neck white shirt and a Kappa shorts then he proceeded into the room adjacent to his.

 

He placed his clothes on the table. He walked near the bed. ‘Maybe I should change the sheets.’ He removed the white sheets and changed it with a new one. He even changed the pillows. He took the pillows in his bedroom and replaced it.

 

After cleaning, Donghae went downstairs to check Dara. “Sandara? Your room’s ready. You can also change into clean clothes; I put them on the table.”

 

He walked into the kitchen and saw her holding a bottle of beer.

 

“Yah! What are you doing? I told you to eat not to drink beer! Give me that!” He immediately grabbed the bottle but it’s too late. He realized that the bottle’s empty already.

 

 

“Aish! Why everybody keeps on telling me what to do? Dara do this, Dara do that. Dara don’t date  him. Dara don’t talk to that guy. Dara you can’t wear that…Dara let me go…And now even drinking? What’s wrong with all of you? Can’t I even decide for myself? I’m not the weak you know~!” Dara complained.

 

 

“Aish, I’m not dictating you. I’m just concerned.” He said.

 

“I don’t believe you.” Dara stood up from her seat. She walked wobbly out of the kitchen but managed to proceed in the living room.

 

“Good, now seat there and I’ll get you milk.” Donghae instructed

 

“Tsch, you’re not the boss of me.” Dara exclaimed.

 

Donghae ignored it and get a glass of milk instead.

 

 

“Whooooooo~!”

He heard Dara shout. He run back into the living room and saw Dara dancing on the couch.

 

“Let’s dance Donghae~! WHOOOO~! Come baby baby Come come baby come come baby baby come come~!”  Dara sang and danced the choreography.

 

“Dara, will you please get down?” Donghae scratched the back of his head and shook his head. Dara just ignored him and continued dancing. “What am I gonna do with you?”

 

“I love you~~” Now Dara’s singing I love you and after jumping and shaking Dara stopped. Donghae sighed in relief. He took Dara’s hand and told her to sit down. Dara complied and sat down.

 

Donghae let go of her hands and sat next to her instead. “You’re acting really weird. You should just tell me what’s wrong.”

 

He waited for Dara’s answer but he felt her head against his shoulder instead. He looked sideways to check. “Yah~!” He jerked away.

 

He was surprised to see Dara’s face so near. When he turned his head, he saw Daraa looking at him and that made him jerk away.

 

“Hey, why did you do that?” Dara asked furiously. Dara scrunched her nose and frowned.

 

Donghae didn’t answer. He just remained silent for a few minutes then he felt Dara tugging his shirt.

 

“What is it?” He asked

 

“Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn’t it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. It exposes you to different kinds of pain and it makes stupid. Ugh, I hate this feeling. Why is it so painful Donghae?”

 

 

‘Love is not all about the pain. Don’t forget that love is also the one that covers up the pain.  You just need to wait for the right person that’ll take it all away.’ He thought but didn’t voice it out.

 

 

“It seems like he didn’t love me the way I loved him. I love him sooo much but still my love for him is not enough. The night that I saw him doing things that he shouldn’t do with the other girls broke my whole being.” Dara leaned on Hae’s shoulder. “I’m not going to let that happen again.” Dara said in almost whisper but audible enough for Donghae to hear

 

 

“I know you won’t.” Donghae mumbled.

 

 

“Tsk, And that girl he chose over me is really a . She even called me just to tell me to back off from her boyfriend and that I am a . Heol, they are both the worst.” Dara said in an angry tone but in a low voice.

 

Donghae frown upon hearing Dara’s complains. He finally understood why Dara’s in pain. ‘Those people have no rights to hurt Dara. I won’t let them hurt her any further especially that guy.’ Donghae looked at Dara. She was still leaning on his shoulder and her eyes were closed.

 

‘I hope you’ll allow me to rescue you again.’

 

 

Donghae felt Dara poked his arm. “What is it?”

 

“I-I’m getting d-dizzy.”

 

“Okay, let me take you upstairs so you can rest.”

 

 

 

“Hikk~”

 

He heard her hiccupped.

 

 

“I think I’m gonna throw up.” She said

 

Dara closed her eyes.

 

“You better not. I’m not going to clean up your mess.”

 

“I won’t. Hahahaha.”

 

“Aigoo, you’re crazy.” Hae scooped her up and carry her. Dara being drunk didn’t even complain.

 

 

 

“Yah Donghae-shii~ Tell me the truth!Hikk. Are you the ‘iron man’?Hikk”

 

Donghae smirked. “Hmm, why did you ask?”

 

“Well, you-hikk always help me. Maybe you’re some kind marvel hero.Hiikk. You always manage to appear when I’m in trouble. Hihihi. I think you’re Iron Man.” Dara laughed and hiccupped in between lines.

 

Hae just shook his and continued carrying Dara inside the bedroom.

 

 

“I just call you Iron Man-oppa or Haeron (heyorn) Man-oppa. Hahaha. What do you think oppa?”

 

 

“That would be great.” He chuckled. “So far that’s the most sensible thing that I heard from you this evening.”

 

 

Donghae put Dara down into the bed. Dara mindlessly lied down the bed. “Oppa, remove my shoes.”

 

“Arasso.” Donghae smiled. He then kneeled down and complied.

 

 

“UUH” Dara coughed.

 

“Oh no! Not on the bed.” Donghae immediately held Dara and assisted her into sitting position.

 

“Opp~uuh” Dara coughed again.

 

Hae thought that Dara would vomit but luckily she didn’t so he laid her back on the bed. ‘She looks so tired and wasted.’

 

“Dara, I think you should change your clothes at least.”

 

“Ergh.” Dara groaned.

 

“Aish, whatever. I’ll go now.”

 

“W-wait.” Dara tugged Hae’s hand making Hae sit down again.

 

“I can’t sleep yet.” Dara said in very low voice

 

“Eh? What? Umm, do you need something?” Hae asked.

 

“Uh-huh. .” Dara tried reaching the zipper of her dress. “Can’t reach.” She tried again but gave up eventually.

 

Hae swallowed. “Uh, you can do it.” He jerked back

 

Dara didn’t move. She closed her eyes and ignored Hae.

 

“Palli oppa, I’m sleepy already.” She whispered.

 

Donghae swallowed again. “Um, okay.” Donghae moved a bit closer and extended his arm. He reached for the zipper of her dress. ‘Ugh Dara, you’ll be the death of me.’

 

Donghae turned his head and tried not to look as he pull down the zipper. He’s doing fine so far but the zipper got stuck. “Oh .”

 

Hae turned his head. “Oh~” He swallowed again. He shifted closer to Dara. Using his other hand, he hold the other side of the zipper and fixed it. He suddenly jerked away when he felt Dara’s skin on the tip of his fingers.

 

‘I should do this fast.’ He told himself.

 

So he pulled the zipper faster and then his done. ‘Oh , this is a bad idea.’ Dara’s back marveled in front of him. He suddenly got this urge to touch her back and feel how soft it is against his hands.

 

He shifted his gaze on Dara’s neck. ‘Oh .’ He moved his eyes down until it reached the end of the ped part. ‘Good thing she’s wearing her bra.’ He said to himself.

 

“OH WHY AM I THINKING?” He turned his away from Dara’s sleeping figure and closed his eyes. He tried clearing his head and calming himself. ‘I’m feeling hot all of a sudden. Oh Dara, you’re the death of me.’

 

He was about to stand up but suddenly he saw a bra suddenly landed on his foot. ‘Oh what did you do this time?’

 

He slowly turned his head into Dara’s back. ‘Damn she removed it.’ He exclaimed and he felt his ears and face heat up at the same time.

 

Panic rushed into his system and made him scoot closer and reached for the zipper and zipped the dress up. After doing that he quickly stood up and ran out of the room and closed the door.

 

“Ughh, I should hit the shower.NOW.”

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

[the next day]

 

 

Dara returned to their dorm. She thanked Donghae for driving her back. The girls asked her if she’s okay and if she ate her breakfast. She answered them yes and told them not to worry. Dara also apologized for causing trouble and promised the girls that it will never happen again. Bom said it’s alright and that it’s actually her fault.

 

The girls talked a bit more but nobody dared to ask about Dara’s problem. The girls said that they’ll be heading to YG Building, they said that they’ll wait for Dara but Dara insisted that the girls should go now and not to wait for her anymore. She said that she wants to take a nap first because her head’s still aching. The girls agreed and told Dara not to forget to eat lunch and just go to YG in the afternoon.

 

 

 It’s already 2pm when Dara arrived at YG. She went looking for the girls but she was informed that the girls went out to eat lunch.

 

“Aigoo, those girls! They keep on telling me not to forget to eat on time but they themselves forgot it.” Dara said

 

“Ahaha, mianhe about that Dara-shi” the staff said.

 

“Ahaha,don’t worry. I’ll just call them.” Dara said and then she bowed at the staff before walking away.

 

 

 

“Dara-noona! Dara-noona!”

 

“Oh? What is it Seunghyun?”

 

“Did you happen to see Jiyong? He’s been acting weird these days and now we can’t contact him. We really need to talk to him but he’s nowhere to be found.” TOP explained

 

“I’m sorry but I haven’t Don’t worry I’ll help you look for him.”

 

“Aigoo, thank you so much noona. Umm, I’ll be going now.” TOP bowed

 

“Okay. I’ll text you if I found him.”

 

 

***

 

‘I think I know where to find him.’ Dara stepped into the elevator. She pressed the button and after a while the elevator opened.

 

She walked onto the side having the view of the river. “Hey!” She called out but he didn’t look.

 

She walked nearer him and that’s when he noticed her presence. She saw him removed his hoodie and his earphones.

 

“What are you listening to?” Dara asked

 

“Ride or Die.” Jiyong answered

 

Dara fixed her gaze at the sky. “Hmm, that’s a great song.”

 

She waited for him to speak but he didn’t. ‘Great, now I made the atmosphere more awkward.’ Dara cleared and tried to make a conversation. “Umm.” But unfortunately she don’t know what to say.

 

Jiyong cleared his throat.

 

“It was a great song. It was. You know when I wrote that song I was thinking of you and when I first sang that I was thinking of you too. And up until now, whenever I listen to it. I am thinking of you. It was a great song because it was about us but now I think it’s not as great as it was supposed to be.” Jiyong sighed and looked at Dara.

 

“It is still a great song Ji.” Dara turned her head to face Jiyong. “Yeah, it was about us. ‘You and me against the world, with you I ride or die tonighT.’” Dara sang some of the lines from the song. Jiyong smiled a bit and sighed again.

 

“What we had before was wonderful. Unfortunately, happened and turned things upside down. We had this journey together; we rode together and we were against the world.” Dara chuckled. "When that ‘’ happened the ‘us’ died.” She added.

“It’s still a great song Jiyong. Don’t be so depressed.” Dara joked.

 

Jiyong chuckled a bit. “Thanks.”

 

 

“ I’m so sorry Dara. I know that an apology is not enough for all the pain that I cause and for all the pain that you experienced. I’m sorry for—for c-cheating on you. I’m sorry for breaking my promise.” Jiyong searched for Dara’s eyes but she’s looking up in the sky.

 

 

“It hurts the most when the person that made you feel special yesterday, makes you feel so unwanted today.Dara heaved a sigh. “And you made me feel that way Jiyong. You cheated; you lied and broke your promise. I asked myself if something’s wrong with me and am I not good enough for you.” Dara looked down and then looked sideways to Jiyong. Pain envelopes her beautiful eyes while his eyes were filled with regrets and sorrow.

 

“There’s nothing wrong with you Dara. It’s me who is flawed. Minahe,chincha.”

 

“Whenever we had a fight, you apologize then I forgive you. It’s always like that. But now I don’t think I can forgive you just yet. It was painful, really really painful. I can’t even find the word to describe what I felt that night. I let in my world and you became part of it—you became a HUGE part of it but you were also the one who messed it up.” Dara tried her best not to cry.

‘I won’t cry. I practiced these lines gazillion times already. I’m not the same weak Dara that he knew.’ She chanted mentally

 

 

“I’m stupid. I’m really stupid. I’m shouldn’t have done that Dara. You’re the best thing that ever happened to me. You made my world complete and I’m so stupid for hurting you. You gave me plenty of chances yet I missed it all.” Jiyong stepped closer and held Dara’s hand. Dara was too surprised to break free. She suddenly felt weak and powerless. She can’t believe that Jiyong’s small actions can bring so many emotions that she hasn’t felt in a while.

 

BUT SHE BRUSHED THAT FEELING AWAY.

 

“You know, what we had before was beautiful but we can’t escape the fact that I’m not good enough for you. I knew this was going to happen. So I’m not blaming you for falling in love with another woman. You caused me a lot of pain but don’t worry. I’m sure it’ll go away someday and by that time I’ll be able to fully forgive you. For now, I just can’t.”

 

Dara stepped back and broke free from him.

 

“I don’t hate you. I could never entirely hate you. My love for you would always be greater than hate but I can’t forgive you yet.”

 

Dara walked away. She opened the door. Memories flashed back and she remembered the night that Jiyong left her. It still pains but she can handle it well now.

‘I’m not the same person that you knew, I’m stronger now Jiyong.’

 

Dara brought out her phone and texted TOP. ‘He’s at the rooftop.’

 

 

 

***

 

A/N: YEHEY~! After asdfghjkl years, CREY FINALLY UPDATED~! Huhuhu, again I’m sorry for not updating last week. I was really busy and depressed at the same time. Deym~!

 

BTW guys.. Did you watch Dara’s GGV(a TV show) guesting in the Philippines? Specifically the part that was not aired; the Applers there said that the video uploaded on YouTube was not aired because the Korean staff told them that the host shouldn’t ask personal questions (something like that…please correct me if I’m wrong. I’m not sure with what I’m saying. kkkk)

And also Ben Baller’s tweets. Hahahaha.

 

If haven’t watched it yet, there’s already a vid with English sub~!:D

 

AND LASTLY,

I hope that you like this chapter and please don’t forget to type in your comments.

 

Darahae or Daragon?

 

|subscribe|upvote|comment|