4th Song

Baby I'll be Good to You

4th Song

 

***

A/N: First of all I want to say Hi to everybody and thank you for reading my story.

And the song that inspired me to write this chapter is AKMU’s Hello.

I highly recommend that you guys listen to it and feel the lyrics

and MIANHE for the very late upload.

[don’t forget to upvote:)]

 

***

 

“Explain!!”

That was the first word that came out of the girls’ mouth.

 

“Aigoo~ C-can I drink water first.”

 

Dara  slowly walked into the kitchen and get herself a glass of water. She feeling better now but she’s still needs to tell the girls what happened.

“Dara~” hearing Bom’s tone suddenly gave her goosebumps.

‘OMO! This is not good’ She thought.

‘And what am I going to tell them?---Um, I could make up of an excuse!’

“Sandara Park! Don’t even think of giving us excuse. If we have to wait for your EXPLANATION, we’ll wait!” Bommie suddenly became Bominator making Dara more nervous.

Minzy and CL nodded.

 

“Um, well w-what do you want know?” She asked nervously

“And you’re even asking us what do we want to know? –Of course, everything! What did you do aside from drinking and eating? Are you sure that no one recognized you? Why did you not text us earlier? And who’s number is this?—It’s unregistered? What if that person did something bad to you? Huh?” Bom’s questions made Dara’s head throb and ache.

 

‘Aigooo~’ She sighed

 

“And unnie~ did you not invite us?” the maknae asked innocently

“Hahaha, aigoo” Hearing such innocent question made the rabbit laugh.

“Tsk, this is serious~ Bom eyed Minzy—now answer our questions Dara”

“Actually, it’s you unnie who asked the questions plus one from Minzy. You did not give us a chance.” CL complained

“CL, this is serious” Bom answered

“Hahahaha, unnie I’m just kidding.”

 

‘This kids~’ Dara sighed again

“Ssantoki, please answer us while we’re still nice.” Bom pleaded or better yet threatened

 

“Okay~ here we go--” Dara sat on the couch

She closed her eyes.

“But first, Bommie please wait for the story to finish before reacting. Arasso?”

“Ara-ara. Now tell us.”

“Well, nothing really happened. I just got a little intoxicated--- and I’m pretty sure that not a single soul recognized me aside from ahjumma and ahjumma’s employee. I have trust on them.”

‘I better not tell them about Hae. It’ll make my situation complicated.’ She thought.

“And the text message that you receive is from one of the employees. I asked him to text you since I can’t find my phone.” She alibied

“Dara~” Bom tapped her foot. She switched on her phone.

“Y-yes?” She asked nervously

“Ssantoki, I don’t think you’re being completely honest to us.”

‘Oh-oh! I knew this wouldn’t be easy.’ Dara pinched herself for making such a lame excuse and now she’s into a more complicated situation.

“Let me read the message ‘Bom-sshi, please pick up Dara. She’s already drunk and already acting stupid.’—do you think an employee would say something like that?” Bom’s persistence leaves Dara no choice but to tell the truth

Aigoo----

Bom didn’t let Dara finish what she’s about to say.

“Hep, I’m not done yet. The person who texted me added something ‘PS, please make sure that she’ll drink milk before sleeping and after she woke up in the morning. I know that you know what happens when she drinks.’ ---do you know what it means?” Bom finished reading and looked straight into Dara’s eye.

“A-ani.”

“Well, It only means that this person who sent this message is someone you know and knows you. It’s not like you broadcasted that whenever you get drunk you’ll have extreme hangover and unfortunately Aspirin won’t help but instead a glass of milk will make you feel better. No, it’s not like you told whole Korea about that fact that only your family and close friends know.”

 

Hearing a lot of sarcasm and words that’ll make you feel guiltier added to her pressure.

 

“Forgive me~!” Dara lowly bowed her head and asked for the girls forgiveness

“We will but you need to tell us the truth and nothing but the truth. Please Dara, you can tell us anything”

“Okay, I-I was drinking and then I realized that I’m tipsy already so I decided to look for my phone so I can call you guys but I can’t find anywhere then I remembered that I put in the table. So picked it up but all of a sudden it disappeared so I looked for it again. And that’s when he appeared.”

“W-wwhat? A HE? A Guy?” The girls reacted

“But I swear I didn’t know why he’s there and we’re not even friends. He started making fun of me and laughing at me like what he used to do. It’s all coincidental, I promise!”

Dara’s explanations did satisfy the girls instead she made the girls curious more than ever.

“But Dara-unnie, you didn’t tell us who the guy is. Hearing all your explanations made more worried. What if he’s not a good guy and starts spreading rumors about you?” CL elaborated.

“I think he’s not that bad. He may be a bully but I think you won’t go that far.” Dara defended

“But how can you be so sure. We won’t be at peace unless you tell us.” The maknae curiously asked as she slinged her arms to Dara’s.

“I’ll tell you but please don’t make a fuss of it. Arasso!” For Dara telling them is a hard task and knowing what their reactions will be is harder.

“Let me clarify that we’re not really that close, we just know each other.”

“You said that already, now tell us. Palli!” Bom’s eyes glistened with curiosity.

 

“W-well it’s only Donghae.”

“Tss, I thought it’s someone famous. I’ll be thrilled if it’s Lee Donghae of Super Junior but I guess it’s just some ordinar----Wait? It’s not Lee Donghae of Super Junior or is it the one and only Lee Donghae of Super Junior? ” Bom exclaimed.

“Well, somehow~” Dara answered

“Somehow---you mean YES? OH MY GOSH~”

“Bommie please calm down, it’s not that big deal.”

“Of course it is. Right girls?”

 “Uhu~” the two agreed

“Okay fine~ can I drink my milk now and rest?”

“But you need tell us more! You need to tell me!” Bom insisted but CL nudged her as if reminding her that Dara is tired

“Can we just discuss that tomorrow?” Dara asked

“Aish—I guess I let you off but just this time.” Bom gestured her hand and as if she’s giving her warnings.

 

“Thank you girls, I’m off to my room then.”

 

***

Donghae slowly opened the door of their dormitory when, “Where have been young man?”

Eunhyuk popped out of nowhere and started asking questions as if he is Hae’s mother.

“Just here and there.”

Hae rushed into the kitchen and got himself a glass of water.

He heaved a deep sigh.

 ‘Please, don’t hate me.’ He whispered to himself

'Please,stop hating me.'

 

***

 

 

Days passed and 2ne1’s day of comeback is nearing.

They finished shooting the MV for their comeback song. They also finished recording all of the songs.

Everything ran smoothly especially Dara’s. Since that incident with Jiyong while they’re recording everything went fine after that day. She did not saw him for the past few days and she’s glad with it.

 

“Okay we just need to finalize everything and practice again our choreography.” CL reminded the girls.

“Deh”

“Let’s do our best okay.”

 

The girls proceeded to their practice room and started practicing.

 

“Okay girls, you can have your break.” The choreographer announced.

The girls delightedly nodded and thanked everybody. Since the break won’t be that long the girls decided to just ask someone to get them foods.

Bom started looking for her phone but unfortunately she can’t find it.

“Aigoo, I think I forgot to bring my phone. Dara, do you mind if I borrow yours? I’ll just text my Mom.”

“Sure.” Dara handed her phone to Bom. “Just put it on my bag. I’ll just go wash my face.”

“Okay.”

 

Dara made her way to the comfort room. ‘Hmm, I’m really hungry now. I hope when I get back the foods are already delivered.’

“Babe~ It's not like that,okay. I love you so much. I’m sorry if I didn’t see you last week. I  was just busy writing songs and planning for our comeback. I promise I’ll see soon. I love you okay.”

That voice—hearing that voice stopped her.

She knew that voice and she very familiar with it.

 

“Kiko, please don’t be like that. I’ll make it up to you.------

 

‘Am I hearing things right? It is really him?----- I never heard him so sincere before.’

Without much thinking, Dara followed the voice that she’s hearing.

‘Oh my gosh.’

Dara stood frozen. It really is Jiyong.

 

“Okay.I love you. See you very very soon.”

 

She saw him hang up, put his phone on his pocket and smile.

 

‘What is this feeling?’ she asked herself while her hand is on her chest.

She felt her heart beating so fast and as if it’ll jump out of her chest.

 

Emotions that she never felt before is inside her heart right now and is about to explode.

 

“D-dara? W-why are you crying?”

She heard him ask. She touched her cheek and realized that she’s crying.

“Hey? What’s wrong? Why are you crying?”

Jiyong walked towards her.

“I-it’s nothing. D-don’t worry about this.” She sobbed in between words that she said.

“Come on, I know you. There is something wrong.”

 

There is something in his words that made Dara angry all of a sudden.

 

“Really? You know me? That’s impossible~ Me? If you ask me if I know myself, I might answer no.---I    don’t know myself anymore. I can’t understand myself either. And I’m pretty sure that it’s all you fault. If you did not talk too loud and did not block my way then things could have been better.”

“How come I’m the one at fault? I’m just standing here talking to my---- wait, are jealous?” Jiyong asked

Dara was so surprised that it made her stammer. “I-I don’t know. I mean why would I be jealous? We’re not together anymore. We’re not even friends.           Why would I feel jealous huh?”

“I-I don’t know so stop blaming me okay!”

“Oh no, I can’t promise that. You’ve been so unfair to me. And up until now you’re still unfair! Why am I feeling this way right now? Why am I hurting up until now? Why?”

Dara covered her face as she sobs. She felt stupid for saying all those things to him.

‘I am so stupid~’ Dara was about to turn her back away when he felt his arms around her.

 

“L-let me go!” She tried to struggle and break away from him but he started speaking

“Don’t Dara~ Let me for a while--- I’m so sorry. I’m a jerk and I am stupid.”

“Huh, do-do you think that your sorry will fix everything?” Dara answered almost in whispers

“I know---I know. I’ll fix everything.” He whispered, giving Dara a very familiar feeling

‘Oh my God Jiyong, You’re being unfair again.’ She thought

She closed her eyes and heaved a sigh.

 

And when she opened it she realized that he’s arms were not hugging her anymore.

He’s already gone.

 

“Wae?--You're being unfair again Ji.”

 

Dara walked back to their practice room slowly with a very confused mind and heart.

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

A/N: Again, I just want to say sorry for uploading late.huhu

and to make it up to my precious subies I'll upload another chapter tomorrow.

Hihi. Don't forget to upvote for it:)

and comment:)