8th Song

Baby I'll be Good to You

8th Song

 

***

 

The sky is clear. It’s around 7 o’clock in the morning. Jiyong was still half asleep when the pilot announced that they’re about to reach Narita International Airport.

He’s here again, earlier than the others.

Right after he took his luggage he quickly stepped out of the airport.

‘Huh’ He sighed. He looked up at the sky. The weather’s great; the sun is shining brightly and the sky is clear, even though his wearing sunglasses he can clearly tell. He felt how the sun radiated upon him.

He hailed a cab and instructed the driver to go the address that he told. The driver politely nodded at him and drove away.

 He put on his earphones then his ipod. He’s having a hard time concentrating and he thought that music will calm him down. He the shuffle mode. He closed his eyes and waited for the first song to play.

‘What the heck---’ he exclaimed mentally.

 

Uhh—Baby come back~    

Geunal bameun naega neomu simhaesseo niga jinjjaro tteonagal jureun mollasseo


 

Jiyong pressed next. He’s clearly not in the mood listening to depressing songs and their songs, though they’re good, make him more depress these days.

‘Why did I write such depressing lyrics?’ he asked himself.

 

NEXT.NEXT.NEXT.NEXT. ‘Great, what’s with my playlist?’ He frowned upon hearing the 6th song. Listening to music is supposed to help him but why is he stressing himself more.

NEXT.

‘OHH GREAT! I give up!’ he raised his eyebrows. ‘I don’t remember putting this song on my ipod.’

 

He started thinking backwards and tried to remember why that song is in his ipod. ‘SEUNGRI!’ He remembered that Seungri borrowed it a few days ago. Seungri said that he forgot his ipod and asked if he could borrow it for a while.

‘Aish, I didn’t even say yes to him. Tsk, it seems like his forgetting whom he should be loyal to. I should punish him for his stupidity.’

 

Modu nappeun namjara haedo
Soljikhan niga johasseo
It felt right
But they were right

 

He was about to change the song but he suddenly decided not to. The first verse was sung already. He closed his eyes and leaned back. ‘This song is really good. Huh, they sung it really beautifully and of course my lyrics are amazing. ’ He laughed at his own thought. 

 

‘But I didn’t expect that she’ll sing her part that way—so emotional.’ Jiyong stopped his thoughts. He listened carefully as she sang her lines.

 

Chakhan yeojan nappeun namjal johahae wae
Nappeun namjan nappeun yeojal johahae wae

Geuraeseo nan neoreul ireoke saranghae
Geunde neoneun ireon nae mameul molla wae

 

‘I can still clearly remember that day when she and the girls recorded that song. She didn’t see me enter. She was so into her singing that she didn’t even notice me. I watched her sang and it was beautiful but at the same time very painful to watch and I felt guilt as the same time. She was singing eyes closed and I now that she’s hurting. BUT after that I knew that something changed in her. I just can’t pin point that change but I saw it in eyes—that something changed.’

 

The song is almost over then Jiyong remembered something. ‘Tss, And why do you keep on telling everybody that Good to You is your favorite song? You keep on saying that you like it because anyone can relate to it. What are trying to imply? Are you taking your revenge?’ Jiyong asked as if he’s really talking to Dara.

 

Cuz i was good to you
Naegen neol jareul su inneun geureon nari eobseo
Maybe i was too good for you
Jinsimeuro chakhage sarabwaya da pillyo eobseo

(It’s no use being a good girl)

 

***

 

‘Aigoo, two consecutive days passed already without Dara telling anything to us. What should I do?’ Bom crinkled her brows as think of a plan.
 

The night that Dara went to the party was exciting for Bom so she waited for Dara’s return. Bom’s a bit nervous of what’s going to happen so she asked ‘Agent Mustache’ if Donghae will attend.

Her agent replied to her and said that ‘Positively YES, Donghae will attend.’ Bom felt a bit contented so she decided to relax and just wait for Dara’s return.

 

It was around quarter to eleven when Dara reached their dorm. When Dara entered, Bom was sitting on the couch and pretended that she’s reading a magazine.

Bom waited for Dara to notice her and say hi to her but to her surprise Dara walked straight to her room and then closed the door. ‘Ohh, maybe she’s just tired. I should just probably ask her tomorrow.’

Morning came and Bom’s curiosity is killing her already but how can she ask if Dara is releasing a I-don’t-want-talk-about-last-night kind of aura so in the end Bom let it slide.

 

 

‘But I don’t think I can wait any longer. I must know it right now. Hah, I know just the thing~!’ Bom put her pointing finger on her temples and then picked up her phone.

‘If Dara won’t tell me, I’ll just ask my agent!’ Bom laughed as she type her message.

[Bom] Hey Agent Mustache~!

[Agent M] Yah, stop calling me that.

[Bom] But it’s cool and no one will know your real identity because of this cool name.Kekeke

[Agent M] Well then I should call you Agent Corn. kekeke

[Bom] OMO~ that’s so cute. Like me! I like it.

[Agent M] Yeah, It’s cute and I like you too.

[Bom] Aigoo! Stop that. I said I like the name.

[Agent M] You like the name but not me?

[Bom] I didn’t say that :P Hahaha. BTW I want to ask you something.

[Agent M] Tss, changing topic again :/ What are you gonna ask?

[Bom] What happened at the dinner party?

[Agent M] I don’t know. He didn’t tell us anything BUT something changed.

 

Bom raised her brows right after she read her agent’s reply. ‘Why are those two being so secretive?’

 

[Bom] What is it?

[Agent M] He’s happier these days! Miracle, he’s not acting like an old ahjussi anymore and he’s so KIND to us lately.

[Bom] CHINCHA?  But what really happened? Dara’s not telling us.

[Agent M] I don’t know but I think it’s good because Hae’s happier.

[Bom] I guess so but I if it is good, why is she not telling us?

[Agent M] You know what my agent~? Just be patient, Arasso!

[Bom] Yah, you’re not the boss of me. Wontache!

[Agent M] I know but you like me. Haha. And why don’t you just call me ‘babe’ instead of those silly nicknames.

 

Bom giggled silently as she read his reply. ‘Aigoo, this guy is unbelievable.’

 

[Bom] I never said that babe. Hahaha

[Agent M] See, you really like me! Don’t deny it. I can feel it.

[Bom] Babe, you’re so assuming and this conversation is leading us nowhere.

[Agent M] Oh no, this conversation is leading me to you.

[Bom] Whatever! Stop being so cheesy and just focus on our mission. We need to plan something.

[Agent M] Okay I’m focused now. What’s the plan?

Bom and her agent started devising a plan. ‘I make sure that the fish will swim faster towards its target or else someone may snatch it away from him.’

 

 

***

 

YG family arrived in Japan days before their concert. They still need to rehearse, practice and do some checking. Papa-YG wanted that this concert to be perfect. Fans waited for this and thus must not be disappointed.

2ne1 did their rehearsal in the afternoon, day before the concert as what was said in their schedules.  Bigbang on the other hand did theirs earlier. YG artist prepared a lot; aside from their songs, they will be singing other artist’s song or sing with other YG artist. They also prepared a lot of surprises for the fans.

 

***

It was the first night of the concert and everyone’s excited and full of energy. 2ne1 finished singing couple of songs and now they’re having their retouches in the dressing. The girls changed into their next outfit for their next song.

Dara put on a long sleeve dress with a big ribbon in front. She also has big microphone then she strapped on her back and then the stylist put a red mustache on he.

“Aigoo, You look so cute Ssantoki!” Bom walked towards Dara and pinched Dara’s cheeks.

“Aww, Bommie you’re hurting me.” Dara complained

“Mianhe. You’re just too cute. Hahaha.” Bom laughed and so did the others.

“Unnie, you look funny with that mustache.” Minzy remarked

“Haha, I like it though.” Dara replied.

“I’m sure you’ll do great unnie.” CL said with a smile.

“Thanks Chae. I hope that they’ll like it.”

 

 

After some finishing touches Dara excused herself from the girls. She told them that she’ll make a call to her brother and omma.

Dara walked out of the dressing room and walked bit further. Dara dialed her brother’s number. ‘Aigoo, why is he not picking up?’ She patiently waited for her brother to answer the phone.

“Yah! What took you so long to answer my call?” Dara asked her brother

“Mianhe noona. I left my phone on my room.”

 

Dara talked to his brother and reminded him to eat on time and take care of himself. Dara also told her brother to visit their omma whenever his free because it’s been a while since he last visited his mother.

“Do everything that I told you, Arasso!”

“Yah, don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine.”

 

She hung up on him and then dialed her mother’s number right away.

 

Omma!”

“How are you my daughter?”

 

After talking to her mother Dara happily walked back. ‘Well, talking to omma makes me feel better.’

 

“Babe, don’t be like that. I wasn’t able to call you this morning because we’re all so busy with the preparations. I didn’t call but I texted you. You’re the one who didn’t reply…No~ I’m not angry. I’m just explaining… You said you’ll watch our concert, what happened?.. Okay, it’s alright. I know that you’re also busy.”

 

Dara stopped her steps. Jiyong was standing facing the other directions and obviously talking to her girlfriend. ‘Why do I always see in the hallways and whenever I see him, his always on the phone.’ Dara paused for a bit. It may seems like she’s eavesdropping but no. She just thought that it would be awkward if he saw her passing by.

 

“Okay. I’ll see you soon.” Jiyong finished his conversation with Kiko.  He put his phone back on his pocket and took a step backwards. He turned his direction on the other side and to his surprise he saw Dara standing in front of him wearing a long sleeve dress with a big ribbon in front. In addition to that, Dara’s carrying her big mic and wearing a hideous red mustache. ‘Hideous but cute.’

‘What am I thinking?’ He brushed his previous thought off his mind.

 

 

“Oh. How long have you been there?” Jiyong asked as he furrowed his brows

“Long enough to hear you fighting with your girlfriend.” Dara answered

“Were you eavesdropping? That’s rude. And we’re not fighting.”

“Well, I didn’t mean to hear your conversation but your voice was loud and you raised your tone a couple times while talking. Even meters away, a person can hear what you’re saying.” Dara explained without any signs of embarrassment.

“You know you sound bitter just right now.” jiyong smirked

“I’m not bitter. I don't have any raeson to be bitter. I just can’t believe that you didn’t change at all and it seems like you’ve gotten worst.” Dara raised her brows and made an emphasis on the last word.

Jiyong can’t believe what he just heard. He can believe that Dara told him those things. ‘Where is the shy and demure girl that I know?’ Jiyong mentally asked himself.

“And it seems like you’ve changed too.” Jiyong said

“Nothing’s permanent. Everybody changes, even the person you least expect to change.” Dara replied.

 

“Well— I” Jiyong wasn’t able to finish what he’s about to say. Seungri suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

 

“Hyung! Dara-noona!” Seungri greeted

 

Dara was surprised with Seungri’s sudden appearance but she was thankful because after saying those things to Jiyong she suddenly felt afraid—afraid of Jiyong’s reply.

“Seungri-ah. What are you doing in here?” Jiyong asked Seungri. Jiyong’s mood suddenly changed. ‘This rat doesn’t know the word ‘timing’ ’. Jiyong heaved a sigh and tried to calm himself.

 

“Seungri, How are you?” Dara asked the maknae and gave him a sweet smile.

“I’m fine noona. I saw both of you so I decided to come here.” Seungri exclaimed and just ignored Jiyong’s question.

“Is that so? Jiyong and I were just talking.” Dara smiled once again.

“Ohh.” Seungri nodded. “By the way noona, you look cute in that specially that mustache.”

“HAHA, Chincha? We must take a picture then.” Dara suggested.

 

Seungri fished his phone on his pocket. “Hyung, will you take a picture of us?”

Jiyong pointed himself and made a questioning look. He can’t believe that after being completely ignored this rat will ask a favor. “Aish” jiyong grabbed Seungri’s phone.

 “At the count of three..1, 2, 3” Jiyong said tediously.

 

“Thanks hyung.” Seungri took his phone then walked back to Dara. “Noona look at our photo.”

 

 

“Yah Ssantoki!”

 

Dara turned her head and looked for the person calling her.

 

“Bom?” Dara asked quizzically

“Oh, noona!” Seungri greeted.

 

Bom smiled at them. “What took you so long Dara?”

“Mianhe, I kind of bumped into them on my way back.” Dara explained shortly.

“And we took a selca.” Seungri informed.

“Chincha? May I see?” Bom asked and took Seungri’s phone.

“Nice but why didn’t you include Jiyong?” Bom asked but in a mocking tone.

Seungri’s eyes widen. He sensed that Bom noona is planning something.

“Oh, Mianhe Hyung. We should take another picture then.” Seungri suggested. He looked at her Bom-noona.

Bom winked at Seungri, signaling her approval. “You should take another picture.” Bom added.

 

“NAH, there’s no need. I don't feel like having my picture taken.” Jiyong said.

“YAH! That’s rude. It’s just a picture, why are being so cocky.” Bom scolded Jiyong.

“Bom-noona is right. Why don’t just agree. It’s just a picture hyung.” Seungri patted Jiyong’s back

 

“Aish, alrright. Stop fussing about it,you’re making it a big deal.” Jiyong shoved Seungri’s hand off his back.

 

“Yay. Now, take your position.” Bom pushed Dara to Jiyong’s side.

“Yah! I thought it’s a group picture!” Dara complained.

“Aish, don’t worry about us.  Now move a bit closer to Jiyong.” Bom gestured her hands.

“Aissh, I don’t think it’s necessary.” Dara complained again.

“Yah, will you just move closer and let’s get this done with.” Jiyong blurted  out.

“Jiyong’s right Dara! Now do your signature pose and smile. You too Jiyong, smile.” Bom said while trying to suppress her smile.

 

“Okay noona, hyung. 1 2 3 Smile~”

 

“Okay, now look at this.” Bom hand Dara’s phone to Jiyong.

“Not bad. I look good in this. Maybe you should upload this picture.” Jiyong said mockily to Dara.

“Why should I?” Dara snorted her disapproval.

“That’s a good idea. You should upload it.” Bom said. Seungri also agreed.

“But I don’t want to.” Dara huffed

“It’s just a picture. I thought you like posting this kind of stuff. Why so scared?” Jiyong once again asked mockingly.

“I’m not scared,pabo! If you’re challenging me then I’m on it!” Dara declared as she walk away.

 

***

[day after the concert]

 

“What the heck is this!!?” Donghae suddenly exclaimed

 

 

“What is it? What is it?” Eunhyuk rushed into Hae, curious of his friend’s sudden outburst

“This!” Hae showed his bestfriend what he just show on his twitter

“OWW! SIWON!” Eunhyuk tried suppressing his laughter and decided to call Siwon instead.

“What’s up?” Siwon immediately showed up in front of them

“Hae’s got a problem.Hahaha.” Eunhyuk told Siwon.

“Look at this!” Eunhyuk showed it to Siwon.

Siwon smiled and then laughed together with Eunhyuk.

“You better step up your game dude! You’re losing” Siwon remarked.

 

“I know! Stop laughing, you’re not helping.” Donghae said angrily.

“Oh, don’t be mad fishy. I’m sure it’s no big deal. It’s just a picture of Dara and G-dragon. It’s just a cute and adorable picture of the two of them. NO BIG DEAL. Look, their faces are near each other and their shoulders are almost touching. NO BIG DEAL.” Eunhyuk sarcastically said

“Wow, thanks for the support.” Donghae snorted.

“No problem.” Eunhyuk responded.

Siwon and Eunhyuk laughed at him so badly making him so much pissed. ‘SH*T, UNBELIEVABLE. SUCH GREAT FRIENDS!’ Donghae mentally cussed on them.

 

 

‘Well, just wait for me Dara. I’m coming.’

 

 

***

 

 

[Hae's reaction.LOL]

 

 

 

[And of course Jiyong being a jerk full of swag.LOL]

 

 


 

 

A/N:

Hi Guys! CREY HERE! How are you?

Hi to my subbies and my beloved commentators.

Hello to champola, kyupidd, Rin110599, sirrianna7, fanficsgalore, RiotAtTheDisco, mihotabi, anna0315, 0145656, ParkIvyLee, Yadz10 and appleman ~!

Your comments make me happy:)

 

Hope that you like this chapter. Sorry for the errors.MIANHE~ I sorry for not giving much detail on certain events in the story andd for not elaborating it. I’m so lazy when it comes to researching. Huhu.

 

 

You say that I’m different than other guys so it’s hard
You’re still like a young girl with a soft heart
For you, who is always smiling next to me, I’m still too young
With the excuse that I’m busy, I postpone our date
Because I’m sorry, because I’m frustrated, I turn my head
The bride in my dreams is just a friend now
Upset over the breakup, we are silent.

 

Did you read the lyrics? It’s the translation of some of the lines in Bigbang’s Bad Boy. I read this over and over again until I got this weird feeling. First, I was SAD—so sad but after a while I felt GIDDY.

 What if Dara was the girl he’s talking about and they broke up. What if. What if.

MAHH DARAGON FEELSS.
Err Mey Gesh. I can’t understand myself anymore.

So what do you think? LOL

 

THANK YOU FOR READINGJ

 

[ SUB|UPVOTE|COMMENT ]