5th Song

Baby I'll be Good to You

5th Song

 

***

 

“You girls were asked before of what is your favorite song in your new album and the answer that made everybody curious is Dara’s.” The host paused and winked at the audience. Laughter filled the air then the host continued

“Dara-shi answered Good to You.” The host said and Good to You started playing. Dara smiled shyly and answered.

“Deh, it is my favorite.” She politely answered.

“Ohhh” the audience reacted

 

The girls slightly chuckled after hearing the audience’s reaction.

 

“Everybody’s curious now. But why is it your favorite Dara-sshi?” The host asked once more.

“Well, As I said before, I empathize with the lyrics.” She answered with a beautiful smile

“Why is it so? Did you have a relationship with a bad boy but did not go well and ended up to a break up?” the host straightforwardly asked Dara

“Aigoo, how? how did you know? Are a psychic or something?” Dara answered jokingly

The host laughed and as well as the audience.

The girls also laughed but CL was starting get worried about where this chitchat will further lead.

 

“Aigoo, Dara how could you make such tragedy into a comedy?” the host said as he suppress his laughter.

“Well, that’s one of my talents. You see I’m a very talented person and I can be cute too so to all the cute guys out there---- please call me.” Dara winked at the camera and laughed

Everybody in the studio laughed at this quirky girl’s antics.

“Aigoo, Dara-yah how can you do that to us. What if all available guys in Korea call you and nothing is left for us. Aigoo, how about us?”

Bom’s sudden reactions made everybody laugh again.

“Aigoo, Mianhe girls. Mianhe Bommie.—to all the guys out there, please call them too especially Bom. They’re all very talented too. But I’m cuter.”  Dara announced.

Bom nudged her lightly and Dara giggled.

 

***

 

“Aigoo, someone’s being creepy again.”  Eunhyuk noticed how Donghae engrossedly watches the TV show.

“Yah, I’m not being creepy. It’s just that this show is trending right now. I’m just curious.” Donghae explained without looking at Eunhyuk.

“Tsk, you don’t even watch the telecast of our own interview. You’re unfair man!” Siwon threw a pillow a Donghae

“Yah! Why did you do that?” Donghae asked while scratching his head. “I don’t watch our own interview because it’s awkward.”

“Tss, Stop explaining Hyung. We know your intentions!!” The maknae exclaimed making everyone in the room laugh.

“You got it right Kyu!” Eunhyuk cheered

“Aish~ Shut up. I’ll kill you all later.” Donghae put his attention back into the show.

 

Thoughts started hovering inside his head. He can’t believe that one girl can make him think and worry this way. He’s never the type of person that opts to worry for long period of time. He’s the kind of person who wants problems to be solved right away and mistakes to be corrected as soon as possible. These characteristics made him a successful person not only as an idol but also as a business man.

‘THIS GIRL—allows her past to keep on bothering her? Such troublesome habit.’

 

 

After watching the show, Donghae decided to go on the rooftop and cool himself

‘Aigoo, what a chilly night.’ He sat down and put his earphones on.

i Donghae logged on his twitter account and looked at the trending list.

‘What? Still trending? That girl shouldn’t have said those. Covering up an issue with another one~ tsk. And how can she make others laugh when in fact her own self is not happy.’

‘Should I post a tweet?’

After a few seconds his tweet was posted online for the whole world to read.

[Making others happy is good but please make sure that your genuinely happy too~^_^ Now listening to You’re Beautiful by James Blunt]

 

***

 

“Look at Donghae-hyung’s tweet!” Kyu announced

“What? Oh wait, I’ll check it myself.” Eunhyuk fished for his phone and logged in on twitter.

“Aigoo~ Such drama.” Siwon commented.

“Ahh. Let’s make this trend! Hahaha. Let’s more!”

“Let’s tell our fans to make Donghae trend.”

“Yeah, but what should be the hashtag?” Kyu asked

“Why not #DonghaeTheFish” Eunhyuk started laughing at his own joke.

“Aigoo, that’s so lame. We want something that Dara-shi will notice ASAP!” Siwon  rubbed his chin as if his thinking deeply

“Siwon-hyung got a point. Since Donghae-hyung is not making any progress we need to help him. The sooner he gets notice the better.” The maknae’s opinion is really much sensible compared his hyung.

 

They gave their suggestions but they’re not agreeing with each other. Eunhyuk’s suggestions were all cheesy and Siwon’s suggestions were a little to obvious.

 

“How about #DforDonghae?” Kyuhun suggested

“Perfect~” his hyungs chorused

“The D can stand for Dara.” Eunhyuk remarked

“Or Just Donghae.” Siwon added

Not to cheesy and not to obvious.” Kyuhun concluded

“Okay~ Mission make Donghae trend starts NOW!~”

 

 

The three boys started doing their tricks and just in a few minutes the #DforDonghae is already trending.

 

And Donghae who’s having a great time listening to music decided to check his Twitter.

“EUNHYUKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Donghae rushed down and bang the door open.

“Yah, Donghae. You’re already? Where have you been?” Eunhyuk asked sweetly and innocently

“W-what is the meaning of this?” Donghae furiously asked

“What? Ah, we made you trend~!” Eunhyuk answered as if he’s announcing good news

“But why? This is embarrassing. Look at these tweets? Urghh.”

Donghae scrolled down and read some of the tweets.

“Aigoo. Look at this! The fans are concluding it wrong.” Donghae couldn’t help but be pissed.

“Don’t worry about it hyung. I’m sure Dara-noona will notice you from now on.”

 

“Aish, I don’t need your help whatsoever.”

Donghae’s anger was put unto halt when his phone beeped.

[@krungy21 tagged you in a tweet]

***

 

“Ohh, what is this?” Bom muttered.

 

Tonight is one of those tiresome nights and the girls, right after the live broadcast of their interviews, decided to stay home and rest.

Dara is playing her guitar. CL and Minzy are both busy reading magazine. Bom on the other hand is the busiest; she’s eating while doing something in her laptop.

The girls are all pretty much absorbed with what they’re doing.

“Dara can I borrow your phone for a sec.” Bom asked

Dara’s concentrating so much with her guitar agreed without asking further. She just nodded and then continued strumming.

“Ohh.. interesting. Kekeke.” Bom continued muttering while eating.

 

After a few minutes Minzy got up and walked near Bom.

“What are you doing unnie?”

“Nothing much. Kekeke. I just tweeting.”

“Eh? Ohh, what’s that? #DforDonghae?”  Minzy pointed

“Ah, Donghae from Super Junior. His trending.” Bom answered. Bom continued with what she’s doing with Dara’s phone.

“Eh? Why?” CL suddenly became interested.

“Why don’t you just log in and see for yourself.  But I based on what I read a while ago it is because of Siwon, Eunhyuk and their maknae.”

“Ohh, I love gossip.” Minzy murmured as she scroll down and read some of the tweets

“Aigoo. Hahahahaha. This is hilarious. They made fun of Donghae without  him knowing.” CL laughed as she read

Ohhh! Daebak!” Minzy exclaimed.

What is it?” her two unnies asked

“One said that D stands for Dara!Hahaha” Minzy exclaimed

 

Hearing her name out of the blue, Dara stopped strumming and looked at the girls.

“What is it?” Dara asked.

“Ahh~ nothing nothing.” Bom answered

Dara’s a bit bewildered but knowing how weird the girls can be she just ignored it and continued practicing.

“Don’t let her know.” Bom mouthed to the other girls and then she winked at them.

 

“Ah Bommie, can I just borrow my phone. I’ll just text Cheondung.”

“Ah…wait--- here you go.” Bom handed Dara’s phone

‘Aigoo, please don’t tweet back yet. Dara will discover~ And all my hard work will be ruined.’ Bom prayed as she crossed her fingers.

Bom pretended to be busy and continued thinking of a plan. ‘Omo, this is killing me. I should get that phone this instant.’

Dara’s phone beeped making Bom swiftly look at Dara’ss direction.

“Aigoo, that kid~” Dara muttered

‘Whoo, I’m saved. Thanks Cheondung!’Bom sighed

Dara’s phone beeped again.

‘Omo~what is it this time?’ Bom asked herself nervously

 

“Bommie? W-what is the meaning of this?” Dara ran towards Bom

Bom bit her lip and swallowed.

“Ah-hehe. I’m just making friends.” Bom answered. Bom hid at Minzy’s back

“Well, you don’t need to use my twitter account just to make friends. You have your own.”

“Omo. Dara’s furious.” Bom whispered to Minzy and then run

“Park Bom! Don’t wait for me to catch you! You better come back and fix this mess! Why did you tweet that jerk?~  I already told you that we’re not friends!” Dara asked as she run after Bom

 

“Ah-I just want to make your life exciting!” Bom continued running around and Dara’s after her

“Aigoo, unnie~ whenever you said the word exciting I can’t help but get nervous.” CL shook her head

“What? There’s nothing wrong with being friendly. We need to be friends with them. We need to give them some of our love, no need to be shy anymore. And we need to find a cute guy~! I’m doing you guys a favor here.” Bom explained

Bom stopped running and sat down. Dara sat down next to her.

 

“But you’re the only one who wants this. You’re very aggressive when it comes to finding guys.” Dara shook her head. She can’t really comprehend Bom’s principles in life.

“What are you talking about? You need to be aggressive or else nothing will be left. This is a tough world girls! We need move our asses~ Tsk especially to the both of us Dara. We are not getting any younger.”

Bom got a point but Bom’s way of doing things are way over the top.

“But still, why did you do that? And why Donghae?” Dara faced Bom and started shaking her

“Ahh. Stop shaking me~”

“I won’t unless you answer me!”

“Okay, I will”

Dara stopped shaking Bom

“Well, it’s not my idea.” Bom answered shortly.

“Then whose idea it is” Dara asked impatiently

“It’s the fans’. You see, I read this tweet that says D means Dara. Dara for Donghae. And that thrilled me. Hehehe. So I borrowed your phone and tweeted Donghae.” Bom explained

“But I still don’t get it?” Dara said

“Unnie, don’t worry about it anymore. Just think of what should your reply be.” Minzy suggested

“Yup. Minzy’s right. Kekeke.” Bom agreed as she laughed victoriously

 

“But why do I need to reply. It’s irrelevant.”

Dara tried convincing the girls that replying to Donghae’s tweet is not necessary BUT  Bom’s persistency won.

“But look at your tweet.Tsk, look  at how disrespectful this sounds. I might get hated because of this.”

Dara can’t stop shaking her head of what’s happening right now. ‘Aigoo, I don’t even talk to Donghae nowadays.’ Dara tried comforting herself

“Calm down Dara. This won’t be your death. Now reply to him then we’ll all be happy.” Bom commanded.

“Look at this ‘I never thought you could be this dramatic #DforDonghae? Kekeke. @donghae861015   how are you?’ Doesn’t it sound disrespectful?” Dara asked once again

“It does not. It sounds friendly and sweet. So stop worrying about it.” Bom couldn’t stop shaking her head. Dara’s giving her a lot a headache.

“But his reply is ‘Mian, but it’s not my fault. @krungy21-sshi you’re the dramatic one.’ And this is so vague.” Dara complained once again.

“Aish Dara~! Give me the phone and I’ll do it!”

Bom snatched Dara’s phone and started typing.

“Hey, give back my phone! What did you do?” Dara asked

“I solved the problem~ And if mind I’ll excuse myself for I have something else to do.”

Bom exited with corn in hand and laptop on the other.

Dara looked at her phone and “What now? BOM!!!!”

“What’s wrong unnie?” Minzy asked

“I hate you now Bom! ‘Ah~mianhe. Stop being dramatic~kekeke. Let’s eat and treat me next time.’ Bom you made the situation worst~!”

Dara feels like crying while Bom eats happily.

 

 

Meanwhile…

 

“Aigoo! Success!” Siwon shouted happily.

“Team we did great. Donghae treat us eh~ because of us Dara-noona tweeted you!” Eunhyuk went at the back of Donghae and started massaging his shoulders.

“Aish, I don’t really need your help guys.” Donghae cleared his throat. He couldn’t let his pride be stepped on.

“Aish, no need to thank us hyung. We’ll do anything for you. We can even do that again if you want to.” Kyu joked

“Don’t do that again or I’ll kill you all! Arasso?”

“Ara-ara. But we did this all out of love.”Eunhyuk hugged Donghae and was about to kiss him but Donghae shove him off.

“I know but too much love can kill especially your love.”

Donghae walked out of the room but with a big smile on his face.

Well, they did help him and he made an improvement.

‘I should buy them pork next time.’

Donghae couldn’t stop smiling after that.

 

 

***

A/N: mianhe for late upoload.

hope ou enjoy.