Sunggyu

Pandora's Box
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Give him a thousand wishes and he'll wish for the same thing a thousand times. Give the man one wish and he'll wish for a thousand more. One isn't enough, nor is a thousand. 

 

 

 

This is not a man of lust but a man of love. Truthful is what he is but tell him to lie and he will do as he pleases. Give him power and he will use it to protect, even if it meant he had to kill. 

 

 

 

No one stands in his way, no one stops him from achieving. His voice will be heard as they are all waiting to hear his command. Wait a second, wait a decade. A plague will fall upon both your houses. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1st September 2013

(22:34pm)

Age: 24

 

 

 

 

 

      He woke up taking quick and short intake of oxygen. His boy jolted uncontrollably to a new day. Fear plastered all over his eyes, causing them to shift from side to side. There was no change to the scenery in which he got use to for the past 5 years, however, something felt different. He felt different. Sunggyu took a gulp of saliva down his throat whilst wiping the cold sweats off his face. He hadn't realised the poor state he was until until he properly checked. Though the cell was cold, his whole body was boiling as if he was put into a pit of fire. Raising his hand up to mid chest level, he found himself shaking, to the point he thought there might have been an earthquake happening. Quickly, Sunggyu grabbed on to it with his other hand, holding tightly to stop it from shaking. He's fine. They are all ok. Whispering to himself to keep his mind at peace. What was all that about? Surely it could only be a dream. But why? Why did it feel so real? Sunggyu heard it loud and clear, as if it was right beside him. The sound of Woohyun screaming. 

 

      A tray of food dropped from above; somehow it's content managed to stay within the metal tray. Sunggyu eyed it, not feeling the need to eat after such a dreadful nightmare. It was cold and dark but he didn't care. The air here was a lot cooler, making it harder for the older to breath in occasions. Luckily his body got use to it quickly. Walls was what surrounded each square inch of Sunggyu's cell. Well, it was more like a well if he had to say so himself. When looking up, he could see the sky through it's metal wires which would most days be covered by a black wooden plank. It was 15 meters tall and measured 3 meters across in diameters. A spherical shape complete with a book shelf, bed, pillow, duvet with a small bathroom in the side. One side of the wall had a small gate but in to which his captors would us to bring him news, food and other resources needed to surive. It was rare for anyone to drop it things down the chute but it did happen on occasions. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Woohyun..." Whispered his hushed tones, he called out the name of his lover. Missing him was an understatement. No words could describe how badly Sunggyu wanted Woohyun to hold him, treasure him and whisper sweet nothings in his ear all day long as they cuddled in the couch with the rest of the group. They wouldn't care if the others moaned at how sharing soppy kisses weren't allowed at the dinner table or living room for a matter of fact. It would feel like just them two in their own little utopia. Nothing got in their way, nothing could get in their way. Or so they thought. 

 

      Bringing his worn out body to the tray, he picked up he chopsticks provided with the meal. He didn't realise how hungry he was until he began scoffing every piece of food that was the down his throat. 2 days, Sunggyu predicted he hasn't eaten in 2 days. It was another 2 days left worrying over the others, his loves, his children and his family. If only I was stronger. I could have saved us all. Tears ran down his face and onto the metal tray. Sunggyu felt weak, useless and unwanted. Would they have still been together if he was someone else? Maybe they were better off without him. He hate having those thoughts of doubt. Sunggyu knew they would be doing he same, blaming themselves for no reason. He couldn't have that. They were a team, it was either all of then passed or none. It was a blessing and a curse. 

 

      Punching the rest of the tray away into a dark corner of the room, he fell back on his bed. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I could get you put you know." Her voice was in small whispers but loud enough for the both of them to hear. It was light, full of concern that was once shown by Woohyun but she was nothing compared to him. No, Nam Woohyun is Kim Sunggyu's everything. Without each other, it will be like a needle without a thread, chopstick without a spoon. Nothing. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't need your help." Monotoned voice was nothing special to the girl, Sunggyu never showed any emotions to their captors or the people who worked for them. After all, why would he? They had taken him from a group of 7, beaten them up and locked them in separate mansions. Out of the 7, Kim Sunggyu and Lee Sungjong was the furthest from the rest in terms in location and the first to break. A close second would be Nam Woohyun and Lee Howon. The easiest to get to was surprisingly Kim Myungsoo with the mention of ones names, they could he easily got what they wanted. 

"A name. That's what I have to give you right? There's always a catch." He woman didn't say anything, he hair sat comfortably on her shoulders and they moved a bit from the small breeze. 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter