Dongwoo

Pandora's Box
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Happiness was a given. Was it not? It comes and goes as if it was nothing special. In a blink of an eye, we could either gain it or lose it. The man knew how important it is to smile at any given time. A smile a day brightens everyone’s way. He believed those words strongly.

 

He made it his promise to smile to those around him. He made a promise to never fall into the world of deep darkness where to leave one another was something unspeakable. If a smile could fix everything, maybe…just maybe they wouldn’t be in this position.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

September 1st 2013

(23:25pm)

Age: 22

 

 

      If he had to choose, he would kill everyone who stood in his way.

      If he had to choose, he would threaten the ‘boss’ who caged the seven of them before killing them slowly and brutally.

      If he had to choose, he would do anything he could have that day to ensure their maknae’s safety.

      If he had to choose, he would have chosen not to have such powers.

 

 

      They knew it was a long shot. The group knew the younger would never agree to the plan devised by Sunggyu but he was their only hope. In the end, the plan had failed and they were all captured due to their own ignorance. Underestimated their enemies’ powers, they had fallen for their trap long before they knew it. If they could see the face of their leader as they were taken away, it would not have been very nice. No doubt everyone was pissed. Yet, they knew that if the younger had not shown up, they would have been in a worse condition then they were that day.  A few broken bones would have not been the case. Lives would have been at stack, even if they were stronger together physically, they were weaker mentally. However strong a person is, if their mind is lost, they have no hope.

      5 years had passed since they day they last met. He wonders what they others have been doing these past 5 years. Knowing Hoya, he would have made himself more powerful. More powerful than anyone would have thought could happen. The others on the other hand, he was not so sure on. Power he wonders… What kind of power could he have obtained? Dongwoo wanted to see it. He wanted to see everything. He believed this was his reason for living; to see what lies behead; a new beginning; a new hope or a downward fall to the dark abyss.

 

 

“It’s time for lunch.” Dongwoo looked up from his crouched position. The cold was beginning to get to him. Though his powers did allow him to manipulate the elements from the colder scale, his body seemed to not be able to adapt to it. Unlike Sunggyu, Sungyeol and Myungsoo, his body isn’t greatly affected by the elements which come their way. On the other hand, though he isn’t affected as greatly by the weather, he does get side-affects from being deprived of the element. Hiding it wasn’t as hard as he thought though it can sometimes be a bit difficult for him, especially on his body.

 

 

“Great! I was just starting to get hungry.” Now was one of his less proud times. He had fallen into derivation and was starting to get tired. It was during their first year of training did they find out about the side-effects of what could happen if they were to stray from their elements for a long time. The first person to fall was Dongwoo himself as he hadn’t been looking after himself as well as the others. After days and nights of dance practice to build up their bodies (the CEO demanded that they were to spend at least 3 days straight training to build up their bodies. This would, according to him, help them in their future lives as idols.) Dongwoo had fallen into deep slumber due to dehydration and malnutrition. A week had passed before Dongwoo had any signs of waking up.

        Sunggyu had been the one to figure it out after he got all their members to reduce their intake on their given items. All had to be done right to have produce accurate results. After all, this could affect them in their later life and could pose as one of their many weaknesses. It was planned to be done right after Dongwoo had made a full recovery. The members slowly deducted their intake of food and water, a kind of like a diet one would say. The first to fall was Woohyun after 5 days. Dongwoo was next, followed by Sungyeol and then Hoya. Sunggyu suspected that in Sungyeol and Hoya’s case it was something different. Sunggyu, Myungsoo and Sungjong on the other hand didn’t have much of an affect until 2 weeks later. Though their bodies couldn’t keep up with it, their powers weren’t affected. For Sunggyu and Myungsoo, the strain on their bodies caused by dehydration and malnutrition had allowed their powers to become stronger momentarily. However, this would only last an hour tops as their bodies will fall under the pressure and leave them bedridden for days if they were to go over their limits.

 

 

      The dancer got off from his seat and moved towards the front of the cell. A metal tray was put in front of him filled with rice; kimchee; beef stir fry and a bottle of water which he would get with each meal. Sometimes h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter