Hoya

Pandora's Box
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It wasn't that he was cold hearted; it was that he didn't understand.

The world worked differently in his mind and he was getting tired of other people's expectations. He had to admit he wasn't very good at opening up. He had to admit, he wasn't very good at making people feel better. He admitted to all of it. What else did people want to expect? Change?

No. He wasn't going to change himself for anyone. He was going to be himself.

He made a promise and he was going to keep it.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

September 2nd 2013

(00:23am)

 

 

 

Hoya did his best not to get angry at the man’s words but he could feel the fire flow through his veins at a pace that didn't allow him to stop. Rumblings could be heard as the ground beneath the devil began to shake. Screams came from all areas as loud crashes of objects began to go over power the human sounds. Walls surrounding him began to crumble from the forces. Screaming, he hoped to try and regain the parts of him he was losing.

 

 

 

Hoya had missed the sound of a click as his cell was unlocked.

He missed the screech that came with it as the gates were pulled open.

Finally, he missed the dozen or so guards who were now standing outside his cell ready to take on the young devil.

 

 

 

“Stop… Stop… STOP!” He shouted, almost begging as he fell onto his knees whilst thrashing violently. Hoya clutched the sides of his head, covering his ears in hope that something would stop him from going berserk. He thought about his family, s and most importantly, Sungjong. Despite all that, nothing helped. The blonde could almost hear his devil laughing at him for being so weak. Through all the insanity, a soft ringing could be heard as he began to give in to the darkness that begged to come into the wall he tried so hard to build. Being weak was not allowed but Hoya couldn’t fight it anymore. Please, someone stop this… It hurts… Please, I beg you… Thankfully, his prayers were answered.

The dancer let his body fall on to his left as he felt a small prick at the side of his neck with the clicking sounds of guns being pointed at him. His surroundings began to blur as he felt a foreign substance enter his veins. A figure in black began to close in on him but the dancer couldn’t quite make out a face. With a smirk, the figure opened his mouth to say something.

 

 

 

“You’re pathetic.” He heard the figure say. He tried to reach out but eventually the world around him went dark.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

“Hyung?” He heard a soft voice call to him. It bought music to his ears as the voice continued to call out. His eyes were still closed, afraid that the morning sun was going to blind him as usual. He wasn’t one to sleep in my some days, it was called for. Today was one of those days.

“Hyung? Hoya Hyung!” The corners of his lips twitched to an almost smile as he could hear the voice began to grown impatient. Just as he was about to open his eyes and call out to the voice, he felt a harsh push to his side which sent him flying off his bed. Hoya pulled onto his duvet as a reflex which didn’t help much as they slid off the bed with him.

 

 

 

“HEY! THAT HURTS!” Hoya shouted as he sat up from his new found place on the floor just beside his bed. He looked up to see their maknae standing next to their pokerfaced visual that was standing just in front of the younger. He could see Sungjong covering his mouth with his hand, no doubt covering the fact that he was laughing at the muscular dancer.

 

 

 

“We tried calling you but you didn’t wake up.” The visual said in a cool tone. Sungjong agreed by bobbing his head up and down with a smile. Hoya didn’t like the fact that he couldn’t scold the two younger since Sungjong was too cute for his own good and Myungsoo, well, you didn’t want to get on his bad side.

 

 

 

“I was just about to wake up when you pushed me over.” Emphasising the ‘wake up’ part, Hoya informed the visual of his plan. It wasn’t like he wasn’t going to wake up. He just needed a little longer, that was all. Yes, that was it. It wasn’t because he wanted to sleep in longer so he could hear Sungjong’s voice calling him more. No, that wasn’t it.

 

 

 

“Whatever you say.” It was obvious the visual was jealous of Hoya for getting a morning call from Sungjong while he had yet to get one. Being a heavy sleeper meant that the job of waking the other up went immediately to Sungyeol, who would use his super annoying skills along with some water guns which always supplied the coldest water known to man or Sunggyu who simply used his powers for a forced wake up. Sungjong rarely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter