Woohyun

Pandora's Box
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

What makes humans hate and love? What makes humans cry and laugh?
What makes humans kill and protect?

 

Reason. Give humans a reason and see what they'll do with it. All you have to do it sit back and watch.
It's said, give a thousand humans the exact same life and they'll all have different endings. 
But what if one human gets a reason to stop everyone else's? 
Would every human give up after finding that out? Or will they fight, knowing that death will be at both ends?

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

1st September 2013

(22:01pm)

Age:22

 


Woohyun cursed at the dark plains which surrounded his cell. Once again they put a barrier around him in fear he would lash put on the guard which was to 'serve' him for the week. By barrier, he meant strings of electric wires sprawled across in all directions just out of his cell. It made it hard to see the already dimly lighted cell. Stupid guard had to cause him trouble once again. If that guard wasn't so much of what resembled the lower half, tuck away at his nether regions; Woohyun wouldn't have given him multiple punches him in the face, nearly killing him in the process. Yes, just blame that thing not worthy to be called a man on what happened. Woohyun wasn't the one to blame. In fact, it should be him who should to be blamed. It was his fault they separated. It was his fault they are now locked up! It's his fault...he's no longer with Sunggyu. 
Sunggyu, his pale faced angel with the personality of a 6 year old child. Not to mention his puffy cheeks that could rival a hamster's cuteness. Feeling tears well up in his heart rather than eyes, he proceeded to somewhere else to help him take his mind of things, knowing that thinking of his lover would cause more pain. He wasn't one to cry so easily, nor was he one to give up just like that. For his name says it all. 
Lifting his strained body jump, he grunted from the pain of not stretching his legs for so long. The sudden movement of standing up made his head go cloudy and tighten together. 

 

 


"HEY! ANYONE THERE?!" He flopped against the black iron cell gates after losing his balance. Loud rattling of keys came closer with heavy footsteps. Hiding a smirk, Woohyun listened carefully to the footsteps until they abruptly stopped in front of him. He wasn't able to see very well with the amount of obstacles in him way but a mere second of their full face gave him a clear enough view.

 

 


"What do you want?" A female's voice came through. It was rusky and deeper than the average but nevertheless female. She lifted the metal bat in her hand, dropping it back down her free palm, making a loud smacking noise. It gave Woohyun slight chills thinking back to the time he got hit with one after trying his first escape 4 years ago. For once try were smart enough on giving him a female guard as every gentleman had their morals of not hitting woman. Woohyun sighed, if only he had the same morals. 

 

 


"A bottle of gin and whiskey to go~" He winked. 

 

 


"In your dreams." The female guard gave the obvious reaction of a scoff, hitting harshly at the gap on the cell just large enough for the metal bat not to touch the wires and pass no the electric feeds. Or so she thought. Woohyun extended his arm, weaving them through the wires before he pushed the bat ever so slightly. A fizz was heard as the electricity made it's way along the metal bat and to the end of what was the guard. A gasp wasn't able to leave her lips as the shocks came to her at an alarming rate. Screaming wasn't an option, feeling tens of thousands of jolts going through her body within every nano second. Her body spazzing at the heat of it all as a trail of saliva slowly trailed down her chin. White deemed more visible than her brown irises, having overturned in it's sockets. 
Woohyun hissed at the painful prickling of the wires he accidentally touch after quickly retracting his arm. Watching the guard act so violently at the shocks, he was happy it didn't lose the arm. A minute had yet to pass until the female guard finally took her last breath, falling to the floor with a loud thump. The ends of her hair was roasted with the smell of burning lingering in the air. Woohyun crouched down, looking at the body without any remorse. After all, she was one of the guards who violated him a year after he entered the mansion. 

 

 


"Even this death is too merciful for someone such as yourself. You deserved worse, way worse." A small opening from the bottom of the cell allowed him to reach out to the guard. Caressing her make up filled face, hatred fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter