Myungsoo

Pandora's Box
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The world had been cruel to them. Forgiveness is what they seek but it wouldn’t come so easily.

 

 

‘Why bother?’ They wanted to ask.

‘Why indeed?’ The world would ask.

 

 

In the end, no one would get their answers. In its place, just more questions.

Why? There is no such thing as not wanting anything in return for a good deed done. No such thing as a selfless act. No such thing as wanting the best for someone without expecting something back.

That is what the world thought. They no longer believed in it.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

September 2nd 2010

 (Time: 01:58am)

 

 

 

“Hyung, I’m going to release my name.” The elder look at him, eyes wide open. His mouth opened to speak, ready to stop him but Myungsoo wouldn’t allow it.

“If I die, bring my body back.” His words were.

 

 

 

Myungsoo closed his eyes and reached out, bringing his hands up no higher than his chest. An aura around him began to grow, shining a bright red that warmed up the cold air surrounding them. The winds began to pick up as the light grew stronger. Woohyun lifted his arms to cover his face in a sort of defence. Thinking it work was stupid but it was the only thing that could protect him right now. Unable to keep his body in place any longer; he was pushed back to a wall with force before dropping to the ground.

 

 

 

“Myungsoo…” He whispered with worry as he let out a groan in pain. He sat, clutching his stomach as he did so to try and ease something.

“Myung-“ He tried to call out again to the younger but the call fell on deaf ears.

 

The raven felt his body burn with desire but was unable to control it fully. It was a feeling he had experienced may times before during their secret training sessions with Sunggyu during their times as trainees. It was not foreign but the still, it was overpowering as a sense of urgency overcame him. He had no idea when was the last time he had felt such a burst of power. Maybe it was that time when Sunggyu made them do that experiment to see how long they would last without any food or water. Who knows? Myungsoo would try to pinpoint the exact moment but right now was not the time for it. He needed to focus. He needed to get out.

 

 

 

Myungsoo took in a deep breath and readied himself for the incarnation. Just as he was about to speak, a loud crash was heard from within the walls. The two sinners turned towards the direction of the sound, not knowing how to fully react. Suddenly, another bang was sounded as the wall in front of them caved in. The winds had died down and the light around him slowly disappeared. His legs gave him, causing him to fall down onto his knees. They watched as from within the walls popped 4 young boys, possibly in the late teens come out one by one.

The four boys donned all black clothing. None looked to be of protective gear as they appeared to be more on the comfortable side and had not looked weighed down by their outfits. It was followed by silver dog tags that hung loosely around their necks with some kind of engraving the two could not fully read. The boys looked slim but fit as some had muscles that were prominent enough to show through their clothes.  

 

 

 

“Who are you?!” Woohyun called out, moving forward to shield Myungsoo from the new intruders. His eyes replaced with a deep ocean blue, ready to fight if needed. The air around him felt dangerous almost by accident as the intent to kill was strong with the elder. He needed to protect them or Myungsoo at least, he thought to himself. The boys felt the dangers in front of them and quickly backed away. They mimicked Woohyun’s actions as two of the boys made sure to use their body to protect the other who Myungsoo could only guess to be their partners.

 

 

 

“We’re here to help! We’re here to help!” One hurried to say, putting his hands out to calm the sinner. He had bleached blonde hair, parted to the side. His partner which was being guarded by the blonde had dark brown hair and was a lot shorter than him. His eyes were incredibly big, a feature Myungsoo unknowingly picked up on. While the blonde seemed panicked, the brunette was calm as a whistle, not moving an inch, not taking his eyes of the pair of sinner. It was as if he was examining them.

“We’re the Revolutionists! We were sent to help you get out of this place!” The boy added, hoping that his words would calm down the other. It didn’t. In fact, the words he spoke hadn’t been registered at all in the elder’s mind. The sinner had already decided he was going to kill them or throw them off, which ever was easier and take Myungsoo with him to find a place to hide. His plans blocked all other information from getting inside his head and the blonde’s words were part of it.

 

 

Myungsoo could see Woohyun move his left hand behind him, ready to launch an attack and make a run for it. Woohyun had come up with a plan to let the boys talk and while they were distracted and off guard, ambush them.

 

 

“ Please, don’t. You’re hurt.” This time it was a different boy who spoke. Their voice was soft, almost calming as he tries to move closer to the two sins. Emerging from behind, he could see the boy had black hair with a gentle smile plastered on his face. Woohyun hissed loudly and moved to a low crouching position, ready to launch at anyone who dares harm them.  The boy who had been guarding him with caramel locks grabbed his shoulder, shaking his head no as a way to tell the raven to not go any further. All the raven did was smile and brushed his hand lightly away.  He took small steps to not alarm the two as his body began to shine a pale blue. It was warm, the light and though it was weak, Myungsoo felt his fatigue disappear slightly. Still, the action doesn’t cause Woohyun to back down.

 

 

 

“Hyung, it’s fine.” It isn’t until Myungsoo puts a little pressure on the elder’s left shoulder that he finally starts to loosen up. Myungsoo’s words had calmed him. The younger was always sceptical of everyone since young. For him to approve of the boys in front of them, it meant they were really here to help them.

Woohyun cancelled his move and moved beside Myungsoo to move him to a more comfortable position. He stayed watching the boys, not knowing what to do but knowing that he had to at least listen to what they were about to say.

 

 

 

“Thank you.” The softly spoken one thanked.

“I’m Lay, this is Xiumin.” Lay introduced him and the caramel that was guarding him.

 

 

 

“I’m Kai this is D.O.” Kai followed suit and introduced him and the boy behind him, making sure to move a little to the side so that the sinners could get a better look at his partner. The other said nothing but gave a nod in acknowledgement.

 

 

 

“Please allow my comrade to fill you in on some act while I examine you.” Lay moved over to Myungsoo, moving his hands around the man’s body, hovering over is ever so lightly. The pale blue light hand now moved from around his body to the palm of his hands. Myungsoo stayed still, leaning on Woohyun for suppor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter