Taeyang Birthday Scenarios

BIGBANG SCENARIOS

 

[Taeyang]
 
You are a make-up artist in YG and ever since your first day in YG, the members had already taken an interest in you. According to them, although you beg to differ, you’re pretty, clever and kind. On top of that, everyone knows that you first dated Jiyong but broke up after he cheated on you. You were so heartbroken and the only person who was there to fill the emptiness Jiyong left in your heart was Youngbae. He was always there when you needed him and he has been very supportive that you couldn’t help but fall for him. 
 
Now, it’s been 4 years since you started dating Youngbae and the wound Jiyong had left in your heart has healed. You’ve already forgiven him and lost all your feelings for him now that you have Youngbae. And now it’s fine between the both of you and you’re both good friends with each other.
 
Today is May 17 and you plan to surprise him with a birthday party and you teamed with whole of the YG family for this event.
 
Your phone rings beside you and you look at the name. It’s the birthday boy. “Hello?”
 
”Did you sleep well, princess?”
 
You smile at this. “Yes, I did.”
 
”Uh…Are you forgetting something?”
 
You muster an innocent voice as you speak. “Forget what?” You suddenly fight the urge to laugh because if you do, it will ruin everything.
 
”Nevermind.” You sense sadness in his voice but you think that he’ll be so much happier when he sees the surprise you have in store for him later.
 
”Bae, we have to talk.” 
 
”Go on…”
 
You take a deep breath and say seriously, “We should break up.”
 
“What?” He sounds shocked. You wince at the sound of his voice. “Why? What’s wrong, ____?” 
 
”I- I don’t love you anymore… I think I’m in love with Jiyong again.” You say it really fast. And stop, trying to make your voice sound completely believable. “I’m sorry, Bae..”
 
And you hung up.
 
I bet he’s shocked now, you think to yourself.
 
This might be a bad joke but knowing Bae, this was the only thing you could think of. 
 
 
 
You go to the YG building and tell everything to the members since Youngbae still hasn’t arrived. The boys laugh to death as soon as they hear your plan but they stop as soon as the door opens and Youngbae walks in.
 
Silence fills the room and you feel his gaze on you but instead of looking back at him, you ignore him.
 
So you already did step 1—
 
You look at Jiyong and smile. 
 
—Time for step 2.
 
Jiyong walks to you and hugs you from behind. “You already told him, babe?”
 
“Yeah.” You look at Jiyong and you both stifle laughing.
 
”Oh, I see…” Youngbae sits on an empty chair which was right beside you his voice is in a tone you never heard before and it gets you surprised. He’s never sounded this cold. Suddenly, you feel Youngbae grabbing your waist and pulling you away but Jiyong pulls you back. You can’t believe this and bite your lip trying hard not to laugh. 
 
Jiyong and Youngbae had never fought like this before but in a sick way, you kind of like it. Youngbae looks really hot when he’s mad and you almost never see him mad or jealous. He’s always so kind and considerate and understand… which is why you love him so much.
 
”Whatever,” Youngbae whispers and walks away, heading to the door. As soon as he’s gone, both Jiyong and you burst into laughter.
 
”Think he’s going to be alright, Ji?” You ask him.
 
”Yeah, that’s not the worst case scenario in your plan anyway. Besides, it’s been a while since Youngbae had some excitement in his life.”
 
You look at him and slap his arm playfully. “Are you saying I’m not exciting enough?”
 
 
 
Everything’s ready and the only think missing is the birthday boy. You look at Daesung who’s in the room with everyone. And in everyone, it meant, everyone in YG. 
 
Daesung nods at your sign and calls Youngbae.
 
Time for step 3.
 
”Hyung! ____ is in the hospital right now. She just got into an accident, she was walking on the streets and the speeding car was… Hyung, you have to go see her!”
 
”W-what?” He shouts through the receiver. “W-w-where is she? H-how could this happen?”
 
“I don’t know, Hyung… but she’s at the hospital near the building.”
 
Youngbae gets into his car. He just went out for a drive to clear things in his mind but if he had stayed… then this wouldn’t happen. He was mad, sad, worried – or maybe he doesn’t know what’s this feeling is inside him. All he knew was, he had to see her. Whatever happens, he has to be there for her.
 
”Aish, why are things happening all of a sudden? On my birthday too!” He says in frustration as he steps out the car. As he walks through the door, he notices a blur of blond past by him. It was very familiar to him so he turns around to see Big Bang together.
 
“Where is she?” He says. He looks at Jiyong from the corner of his eyes. “And why are you here outside—“
 
They don’t let him finish instead, Seungri and Jiyong grab his arms and pull him back to the car. 
 
“What the hell? What are you doing?” He struggles to get out from their hold but Daesung comes in and holds him tightly as well. “Ya, are you guys crazy? Let me see ___! What’s going on, seriously!”
 
”Just shut up,” Jiyong says with a smirk as he wraps a handkerchief over Youngbae’s eyes.
 
“This isn’t the time for games! Ya, let me go!”
 
They push him into the car and Jiyong drives them to the YG building. Youngbae keeps on asking what’s going on and trying to get himself out from their hold but he couldn’t fight on four boys. 
 
“Just keep quiet.” TOP says and Youngbae realizes that they’re going up on a flight of stairs. 
 
“Ya, where am I!” Youngbae shouts as he hears the sound of a door opening. Suddenly the handkerchief from his eyes loosens.
 
“Happy Birthday, Dong Youngbae!” You shout, throwing confetti on him. He looks around to see everyone in YG is in the room. There’s balloons everywhere and a big cake in the middle of the room. “Surprise~”
 
He walks limply to a chair and collapses completely with his hands on his head. “This… is…” He looks at you in disbelief. “You planned all this?”
 
You nod. “I know you’re mad, but it’s your birthday today~”
 
“This is a cruel joke, ____.” He tells you with dead serious eyes. 
 
You smile at him and sit beside him, placing your hand on his thigh. “I did it for a reason. I did it just so you know that there can be worst things that could happen in our relationship. Worse things that could happen— like me falling back in love with Jiyong,” You look at Jiyong and back at Youngbae with a smile. “But it’s not true, because I’ve already fallen so hard for you already but still, you didn’t give up. You grabbed my waist and pulled me close. That proves that you’ll still love me no matter what.”
 
He smiles at you and you notice his eyes getting teary.
 
“And even when I’m in an accident, you’ll still drive all the way to see me even when I don’t want to see you anymore and even if your friends prevent you from seeing me, you still try so hard to stay by my side.” You kiss him and pull him into a hug. “Youngbae, that’s how much you love me and I’m really touched. That’s just how great you are and I hope you know that. I hope you know that I appreciate all your efforts and that I love you just as much. You proved out to be the best man in the whole world and now, you deserve this.”
 
Tears fall from his eyes and you wipe it for him. He kisses you again and again and you laugh. “Happy birthday, Bae. I love you.”
 
He smiles back at you and it’s the same eye smile you’ve loved. “I love you too, just… just don’t do this again, okay? You’re going to give me a heart attack.” You both laugh. “But so far, this has been the best birthday I ever had.”