Christmas memories. [Daesung's special scenario] :)

BIGBANG SCENARIOS

 

December

It’s your favorite month of the year. Christmas. That’s what you think again and again and again. You surely had a lot of good memories about christmas, the day when you were born. Childhood memories, bittersweet fantasy.. the day you with your family could finally eat together. A simple dinner with a red valvet cheese cake, singing a christmas song. Happiness, opening a present that your father gave. A day without any tears, a day without worrying something, a day that everything is going like you planned. 

A day that you finally smile. Without faking it. 

You close your eyes and flasback all the bittersweet memories that ever happened to you. When you go downstair and you found a present wrapped with a pink motive and a simple red bow on it. Its not too much, its just a pink unicorn doll that always been your favorite, its not really special. What special is, the day you finally realize how your father loves you. 

You opened your eyes. Well, move on..

Childhood days sure different from a hard life you live today. Even though that memory still lingers, you have to admit it that is not the way like it used to be anymore. Family problems, divorced. Crying, pains..wounds. It’s all gone though.

The day you met Daesung when you moved to Singapore to study about arts, you left all your memories and decided to live your life. Its a christmas month too, its almost your deadline and you still got a lot of things to do. You’re a graphic designer student. You went to your favourite coffee shop and tie your hair into a ponytail, slurping a machiato which its your favourite and continue to stare at your laptop again. 

“Urgh! Its Christmas yet i have to finish this !” You complain. 

Your eyes met with a little girl that runs into her dad laps and jumps. “Dad! I miss you! Merry christmas!” 

“Hey, Lauren! I miss you too daddy’s little princess!” A 35 looking man hugs her and kisses her forhead. “Daddy got a present for you!” And then he hands her a wrapped gift. 

And from somewhere, you saw a women join them. “Hey! Mommy already bake something special for you two! Now lets go home, shall we?” 

They both nods and go.

You stared and sigh. Well, move on.. That’s what you always told yourself, move on. Move on. Move on. Even it hurts, you still manage to live your life.. all the pain is there to remind me that im still alive. You told yourself.

“Hello!” Someone suddenly sits in front of you and you shocked. 

“Um…hi?” You stared. This is a weird looking man. A man with a scarf, glasses and a hat. I mean, i know its cold but dont you think its too much? You stared at him weirdly.

“Sorry, just they dont have any other sits left so i’ve to sit here. You dont mind, right?”

“Well.. yes. Sure, its okay though.” You nod awkwardly. 

He’s taking off his glasses and you widen your eyes. D-daesung?! Bigbang’s Daesung? 

“I’m sorry, are you bigbang’s Daesung?” You finally question him disbelieved.

“Oh! You recognize me! Well hi.. yes. And whats your name?” 

“Of course i do! You’re so damn popular, ahahahahah. I’m ______. Nice to meet you, i love your music though. They inspired me a lot.” You smiled. 

She’s sure pretty.  “T-thank you! Woah, im glad.. Hey _____ i saw you looking at the family right there. Do you have any problems? Well.. i know you just know me but i feel like you got sadness at your eyes.. i mean, um.. i mean, no! Yes.. —/he shakes his head/ Urgh! Okay its getting awkward, i mean i can feel you.. if you just share your problems to me, i can help you! Yes.. yes that’s what im trying to say!” Daesung smiles awkwardly.

“Ahahha you’re funny” You smile back. He knows. He’s just a stranger but he already knows me so well. “Sure..” 

That day you both exchange numbers and you always contact each other. It began with a message and it was the beginning of your true happines. You both date and its been a year.

He is the one who changes your life. Who’s bringing back your smile that already long gone..

-

”_____!!!” You opened your eyes. Oh my God, how long that i’ve been daydreaming about my past? “Dae-daesung!! You’re here! I just want to call you about the christmas party, what do you want me to make? Oreo cheese cake or red valvet?”

“Kkkk~ Jagi. You know i eat whatever you made. I love you and i miss you so much.” He kissed your cheek.

You smile. “Well, red valvet its up! Im going to make it and you’re going to help me!!” 

“Yahhh~ Okay, okay.. anything for you.” He hugs you from behind. “Merry christmas…Jagi.”

“Merry christmas.” 

You. The one who saved my life, thank you. 

Hey guys!! Guess who’s back for the christmas scenario? Kkk~ Its been a long time since i write something. Im sorry for my bad grammar im too busy to check it twice. Well… its december guys! My favourite month!! ^___^ Kkkk~ Comments are appreciated! :)