When He Tease Your Child [G-Dragon]

BIGBANG SCENARIOS

 

 

When bigbang tease your child [G dragon] 
 
It’s Jiyong’s day off so there’s no annoying alarm that always wakes you up to make breakfast, You are really tired since yesterday and you had to finish your work until morning. You are really tired so you turn off your alarm. Jiyong wakes up first and sees you sleeping with a tired face, He smiled.
 
‘Why does my baby looks so tired?’ And kisses your forehead. And look at your daughter ‘Ahh, did my little princess sleep well?’ He looks at your daughter who’s still sleeping.
 
’[Your daughter name]-ah..’ No response. Well, in fact, he hates to be alone. ‘[Your daughter name]-ah.. wake up, let’s play with daddy!’ But no response. ‘Aissh..’ He sighs, and keep looking your daughter’s eye, hoping that it will wake her up, But.. it’s no use.
 
He takes breathes out a sigh and touches her face, ‘She’s so pretty.. she looks really like [Your name]..’ And smiled. He started to tickle your daughter ‘Yah..wake up, daddy will buy you a pink teddy bear if you wakes up now’ He whisper to Your daughter’s ear, afraid to wake you up.
 
’Daddy, I’m still sleeping.’ She said with an annoyed voice.
 
’Ah..[Your daughter’s name]-ah let’s play..daddy is bored’ And continue to tickling your daughter.
 
’Daddy! I’ll tell mommy!!—Mom, Daddy—‘ Jiyong cut it and cover .
 
‘Okay, okay fine Daddy is sorry! But please don’t tell mom!’
 
‘But don’t disturb me again!’
 
He sigh, and nod. And your daughter continue to sleep while Jiyong closes his eyes, Trying to sleep and cuddle with your daughter.