guys..just

BIGBANG SCENARIOS

 

The tears flowing like it can’t ever be stop, like hobby, it’s not a new big deal anymore.

Word by word hit her ears, somehow automatically transfer to her brains and the tears start to flow.

She wonders. Why?

Why is this happening to her, why, why and why?

It’s been awhile. She cried at herself till night, she hides her sobs with a music blast at her room. She closes with her pillow. It’s happening again.

 

She cried. She shouted from her heart.

Why!

She prayed that she could change her life but it just some vain expectations.

 

“I need an airbag~” that melody rings at hear ears.

She need a airbag, she needs time to breath and just forget everything in her life. She wishes she had amnesia.

She hates her life. She’s thinking of committing suicide. She’s broken. She doesn’t have anything for her life again.

She’s always alone.  She feels like no one loves her.

Sometimes she wonders..

Why do she live anyway?

Nobody cares about her. She’s just an annoying snob who always complains about her life.

She heard someone said that time heals everything.

She’s waiting that time comes. She’s still young but she got too many problems. She got no reason to live.

She never tell anyone, all she can do is telling her friends at Internet which its just a virtual.

Without her virtual friends, maybe she already dies.

 

She is still alive..and she is waiting for the right time to die.

She can’t help, she just had enough.

She had enough of this earth.

 

Breathing kills her.

 

 

 

 

Sorry guys. I just.. i just had enough fom my life. I got too many problems, sorry for posting this. Im so sad right now...