A fools only tears?

BIGBANG SCENARIOS

 

 

 

‘Okay, [Your name] I know I-it’s just.. a’ He shakes his head. ‘[Your name] Listen to me.’ He takes your hands, And put it to his chest.

You looks at him with confusion, What do he wants? I like it but, He is Michelle’s boyfriend though.

‘Yes?’ You say it with confusion.

‘[Your name], I love you. I know, I know this is weird. But i can’t lied to myself, So [Your name] Do you want to be my princess?’

You slapped him.

‘W-what?’ He touch his cheeks ‘What that’s for?’

‘What that’s for? You asked me to help you to get Michelle’s heart, and i helped you. Then you just throw away her feelings, Just like that? How could you say that to me? You know I’m her best friend, And I don’t want to broke her heart.’

‘W-what? No, I just—’

‘Kwon Ji yong, How if when I become your girlfriend, and suddenly when i play with my friends, And suddenly you become like my friend, and do the same thing as you do it to me now?’

He can’t speak. He just stare at you. Well, You’re right anyway.

‘You know, I concerned best friends, more than love.’

And you leave. But suddenly he grab your waist.

‘Wait. Just don’t lie to me, I know you like me too.’ He stared at you, Grabbing your waist, and lock you.

‘What are you doing?!’ You struggle to get off. ‘Ya!’

He pulls you against the wall. Locking you, And stare at you. You look away, But he touch your face, and forced you to look at him. You can’t help but blushing.

‘Look at me.’ You look away. ‘I said look at me!’

‘What!?’ You shout.

‘I..love..you. And there’s no one can replace it, I admit i love Michelle for the first, And i know you are her best friend so I asked you for help. But now, It’s different, I can’t help, I fall for you. and I love you. Please?’

You stare at him.

‘Well how could i believe that? How many girls you already told that? I’m not stupid Kwon ji yong. I have many experience a boy like that. You know? I’ve had enough of what boys did, especially you! My BEST FRIEND boy friend.’

You push him.

‘Goodbye, And don’t forget, You break her heart, I break your face.’ You give him a look.

And you leave.

I’m sorry. But i can’t do this. Yes, I love you Jiyong. But, I just. I’ve had enough for what my ex have done to me. And i don’t want to get hurt. Especially you are Michelle’s boy friend. Michelle, My best-est best friend. You sigh. I’m sorry Jiyong. Maybe in another life?