When You Hit Him Hard By A Mistake

BIGBANG SCENARIOS

 

  [G-dragon]

 It’s a peaceful Sunday morning like any other mornings; you and Jiyong are cuddling in bed. But today, it’s little bit different, Jiyong wakes up earlier than usual and you wake up seeing him look at you smiling.

 “Did my princess sleep well?”

 Unfortunately, you are half-asleep and his voice wakes you up. Accidentally, you move and hit him hard on the face.

 ”Hey!” He screams. “What was that for?” He sits up and rubs his cheek.

 ”Oh my Gosh, I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to, I mean—uh, sorry.” You touch his cheek that already looks swollen “Did it hurt?”

 ”Of course!” He glares at you “You hit like a man.”

 ”YA!” You hit him playfully.

 ”Ow! What do you want?” He gives you a sad face. “It hurts…” He looks at down. 

 ”Hey, I didn’t hit you that hard.” You pretend not to care and go back to sleep. But he’s still whining about how painful it is.

 “Yah… Neomu appa~”

 And you heard nothing for a while until you hear him sniffling.

 ”Jiyong…” You quickly sit up. “That really hurts, huh? I-i’m sorry, i really didn’t mean it, I-i”

 Then he smirks but he covers his face. She’s worried… let’s make something fun here “It’s bleeding, ____”

 ”What? Are you serious? Ohmygod, let me see—” You say worriedly, you take his face and then he pulls away, laughing.

 ”Ahahhahahah, Stop it! I’m okay! I just want to see your face, you’re so—ahhahahahahha!” He bursts out laughing “Sorry, sorry… You are really cute!”

 ”Whaat?” You can’t believe it. You were worried as hell. And you woke up for nothing too. “That wasn’t funny at all!” You grab the blanket and fall back to bed. He puts a hand on your shoulder and sakes you slightly.

 “______? Yah… it was a joke~ Don’t be mad.”

 You don’t answer. 

Not, this is revenge.

 ”______-ahhh~, I’m sorry~” Then he comes closer to you, hugging you tight and whispering in your ear. “Let oppa make it up to you~”



I’M BACK! lolololol, comments are really appreciated! :)