G-Dragon Special Scenarios!

BIGBANG SCENARIOS

 

 
“You’ve got cancer.” The doctor said, and sighs. “—You need to get immediate surgery, because if not… I’m so sorry but maybe you can’t make it. You’ve better get ready. I’ll prepare the surgery for 2 days.”
 
You shocked. This not a dream? I-i have a cancer? But how? “W-what? Are you sure?”
 
And he nods. “I’m sorry but I’m afraid it’s true. You do have cancer.”
 
What?—
 
“Uhm, Ms.[Your name], Do you have any family to contact? I—”
 
“No! Uh, I’m sorry. I just, I don’t have a family. Thank you doctor, I’ll come here. I’ll prepare my self. Thank you doctor.”
 
“Yes, Don’t worry. Everything gonna be alright, Miss.”
 
“Yeah.” 
 
How could I tell Jiyong? I don’t want to make him worry. But…
 
 
“Jiyong!” You run to him and hug him. “Hey, How’s your work? Is everything alright?” You greet him with a smile.
 
“Hey, Jagi.” He hugs you back. “Everything’s alright now.”
 
“Awww, How could you be so cheesy? Haha.” You smiled at him. 
 
He chuckled. “Well, Is there something important? Why did you come here?” 
 
“Well, do you want to have lunch?”
 
“Oh just in time! I didn’t eat yet, where do you think we should go?”
 
You smiled back. “Our favorite place?” 
 
“Sure!” 
 
Our favorite place.. That place when we met. You started to eat and do some chit-chats about work and school. He talks about everything and he’s always open to you — That’s what made you fall for him.
 
 
“[Your name]! Why are you so quiet? Is there something wrong?” 
 
He ‘s worried. He always know everything about me. “No, Haha. Jiyong, How about we play a game?”
 
“A game? What do you mean?” He chuckled. “Awww, My baby is still childish isn’t she?” He laughs “Okay, Okay, What game?” 
 
You sigh. “Uhmm, I’ll give you a challenge. And of course if you pass, I’ll give you a present.” 
 
He stares at you and nods. “Okay, I accept. What challenge?”
 
“No communication. No text nor call. For 24 hours. And if you pass it, I’ll love you forever.”
 
He shocked. “What?” Then he thinks. “Uhm, I don’t think I can do that—” Love me forever? “Uhm, Okay. I accept your challenge. Only 24 hours neh?”
 
You smiled. “Yes.”
 
Jiyong never texted or call you for the 1 whole days. Without knowing, You have at least 48 hours left, because of cancer. Jiyong, Thank you for everything. You start your surgery. and as expected, it was a failure. 
 
After a day, He exicitedly come to your house 
 
“I DID IT BABY! You know it’s like a nightmare and—” He shocked, “Why everyone is in here? Huh? Crying?”
 
He walks toward the coffin you’re in and tears fall over his cheeks. His hand trembles as he notices something on it. 
 
A note.
 
And everything about it breaks his heart. On it, it said,
 
You did it baby, now you have to do it everyday. I’ll always love you.