When He Cheats On You [Part 1]

BIGBANG SCENARIOS

[Seungri]

 

Part 1
 
—-
 
You froze at the position. You can’t move. You just still can’t believe your eyes. Your heart feel like crash, You feel stupid. This, The worst feeling ever. The feeling you never have before, anger, sadness. There you see, Your boyfriend. The most important person you ever have in your life, With another girl. Kissing, Hugging. You know, you can go there, slap him, then leave. But there’s something, something like a feeling, that’s stop you. You just can’t believe your eyes. Why do you do this to me?
 
You just can’t see him forever, You can’t take this. You are broken. Really broken. Your chest hurt, You don’t know what should you do. Either you should leave, or shout at him, and slap him. I don’t think slap him will make him regret. Maybe i should think one way, that truly can hurt him. As what i feels, Now.
 
 
‘Seungri!’ You shout.
 
‘[Y-your name]?’ He smiles awkwardly. ‘Uh, no this is not—-‘
 
‘Not what? Huh, What do you mean?’ You start your game.
 
‘This.. Uh’ He turns to the girl, and turns to you again awkwardly.
 
‘Oh, I know.’ You smiled. ‘And i don’t care anyway, Why should i care? I mean, Who are you anyway? I’m just your fan, That accidentally had a lucky chance to met you and became your friends.’ You stop a moment, and sigh. ‘And as your fan, I have to respect your decision.’
 
He looks at you with confusion. A fan? So that all moments we already passed together, She just asume me as a fans and artist? She gotta be kidding me.
 
‘Well, Have fun!’ You turn around, before it’s to late, You just hold back your tears. I don’t want he to considered me as a stupid girl. You started the game Seungri, And i’ll make you regret. You jerk.
 
‘[Y-your name]? Wait, Where are you going?’ He grabs your waist. And stares your eyes. ‘A-are you drunk?’
 
What the ? You think. He gotta be kidding me? He think I’m drunk? He just. ‘W-what? Of course not! What do you mean? Haha.. Nice joke Seungri.’
 
‘Y-you are not drunk? You’re not upset?’ He is staring to your eyes.
 
‘Upset?’ You stared back at him. ‘Why should i? Who are you?’
 
‘What?!’ He stared you. He’s confused. He’s confuse yet sad. So from all this moment, she’s not even jealous? Am i just not important to her?
 
You look at him. He seems confused. You smirk as your great job. I’ll prove you. You’ll regret play with me, Feel my revenge, Seungri.
 
 
And you leave.
 
—to be continued on part 2 :)