As I Lay Me Down

Miss Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"noona.." sehun stared at tiffany's eyes.

"ne?" she asked him as she stared back.

"do...do you...do you feel something different?" he asked her, still looking directly at her eyes.

"what feeling?!" she asked again.

"this..." his face moved closer to hers...as their lips were about to touch, sehun felt a strong force moving his shoulder.

 

"sehunnie... sehunniee... wake up!" tiffany shook his shoulder. they fell asleep while looking at the lake and it's three hours after midnight. "sehunnn..." she tried to wake him again. finally, his eyes started to open, open to reality. all was just a dream. as he realized that nothing was real, he showed his disappointed by staring at space.

"sehun!" tiffany called his attention once again to which he didn't respond so she waved her hand across his face but still, nothing. she wondered what was wrong so she put her face closer to him then followed to where sehun was staring with her own eyes.

"what are we looking at?" she asked which made sehun come back to his senses. he was a little shocked which made him look at his right but tiffany's face was just close to his making him land his lips on her cheek accidentally. both of them froze after.

"i'm sorry noona. i didn't mean to do that." sehun finally uttered something.

"uhm..it's okay...uhmm..i guess it's also my fault, i put my face close to yours in the first place, anyways, we have to go back now or else they'll figure out that we didn't came back last night and that we didn't sleep at the tent." she stood up and walked briskly back to her tent.

"so, i guess see you later?" tiffany said to sehun before turning her back on him.

"yeah, see you later..." sehun said to her as he scratched his head. as she went inside, he walked back to his tent with luhan, tao and baekhyun. they were all still sleeping. he laid on his sleeping bag but he didn't sleep. he couldn't sleep as he thought about his dream and the kiss back at the lakeside. his lips formed a curve, "today's going to be a good day." he said.

 

two hours later, some of their classmates walked from tent to tent to wake up the other students. sehun immediately stepped out and then went to the girls' tent only to find taeyeon and jessica sleeping. "where is she?" he thought. he walked around and saw jongdae and xiumin--the students who are a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter