The Rough Patch

Miss Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sehun's pov

i went to fany's house early morning so we could go to school together but eomma said she has already left. this early?!? where could she be? i walked to the school alone and saw her with chanyeol at the cafeteria. what the!? this is how it's going to be huh?! i went to our classroom and saw that some students are already on their seats. i sat on my seat then jessica approached me.

"sehun, can you help me with this homework? i know you did well during our last classwork." she said to me while pointing the numbers she didn't answer yet.

"okay."

after a while, i saw chanyeol walk tiffany to our classroom door. i couldn't help but notice.

"sehun?! sehun?! are you listening to me?" said jessica. "what?" i told her. "i was asking if i did this number right..." she explained to me and i told her that she got it correctly. tiffany walked to us and greeted us cheerfully. i can't help but feel upset with her.

"sehunnie!? i said hello... didn't you hear me?" she said.

"i heard." i looked at her quickly but then looked back at jessica's homework right away.

"uhmm.. okayyy." tiffany walked away. i feel a little guilty about treating her that way but i couldn't help it. then tao suddenly approached us, "hey!" he shouted which shocked jessica and i then he looked at the papers we were holding, "good. let me copy too." he said.

"i am not letting you copy my homework." i told him but jessica handed him her paper, "here." she smiled at him said, "make sure to return it to me right away, okay?!" then she walked away.

i looked at tiffany who was busy with her phone, i bet she's talking to chanyeol right now. i hate this.

classes ended and tiffany and i were still awkward with each other since this morning. i wanted to talk to her but she just bid goodbye and walked out right away. how do i make this right???

 

tiffany pov

chanyeol was at basketball practice today so i went ahead. i don't know what's wrong with sehun today. he didn't even greet me this morning like before. i arrived home and greeted my mom before i start making my homeworks. while i was doing my homework, my mom called me for dinner. as we ate, mom asked me how was school and i said that it was fine. she asked why i went to school early and i told her that i just had to finish my homework there. okay i lied but i felt it's not righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter