Mad Science of Love

Miss Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

tiffany woke up and read chanyeol's text. she was about to reply when suddenly, she heard her mom yelling from outside her room.

"fany! are you awake? open the door. hurry up and eat your breakfast. sehun's downstairs waiting for you."

"aishhh.. arasseoyo eomma." she left her phone and went out to eat breakfast with sehun.

"good morning sehunnie! what are you doing here?"

"i just want to check up if you're okay and go to school together."

"oh okay, such a sweet baby." she smiled at him while patting his head.

 

"so do you want to share why you're smiling like crazy?" he asked her on the way to school

"am i?!" she touched her cheeks..."chanyeol texted me."

"really? what did he say?"

"just asking about my arm and...oops! i forgot to reply to his message since last night!" she panicked and took out her phone the suddenly sehun grabbed it from her. "let me see!"

"yah, oh sehun, give me back my phone!" she demanded him but wasn't able to reach her phone since he was holding it up high. he didn't give her the phone until they reached their classroom. tiffany was too busy trying to grab her phone when suddenly...

"hi tiffany! hi sehun!" chanyeol walked towards them.

"oh, chanyeol, what are you doing outside our classroom?"

"actually i was waiting for you." he said

"really?" she was surprised that he'd do that.

"here." sehun placed the phone on tiffany's right hand then immediately went inside the room but tiffany wasn't able to notice.

"yeah. by the way, i sent you a message last night. did you get it?"

"oh that. i fell asleep last night so i just saw the message this morning. sorry if i wasn't able to reply."

"that's why. it's okay. how's your arm by the way?"

"it's fine. there's no broken bones and the pain is less now since i put cold compress yesterday."

"that's good to know."

"uhmm... do you---" tiffany was about to ask chanyeol to have lunch together but the bell rang signaling the start of the classes.

"see you around tiffany. if you want something, don't hesitate to text me or talk to me. i'm just at the other room." chanyeol waved at her.

"oh bye~" she sighed and entered the room.

 

taeyeon pov

i could hear the nerds talking loudly again. what are they talking about... i could hear tiffany's name.

"look at that! tiffany's talking to chanyeol already!" said tao

"yeah, they look really close now. since when?!?" asked luhan

"why do you guys even care?" asked sehun

"why do you not? you're very close right?" asked tao

"yah, baek, are you alright?! now that tiffany and chanyeol are already friends. do you feel threatened?" asked luhan

i heard baekhyun's name and i remembered yesterday's incident. ughhh! that jerk.

"sica, did you know tiffany and chanyeol are already friends?" i asked her

"nope. really? good for her!" sica said, "here she comes." she added.

"fany! since when did you became close with chanyeol." sica asked her

"uhmm not exactly close but there was an incident yesterday. i'll tell it to you guys later." she said then went to her seat.

(end of pov)

 

their class were asked to go to the garden to look for the different types and different parts of the plants they see. while they walk through the hallway, tiffany caught a glimpse of chanyeol smiling while listening to their teacher.

"taeyeon...do you think chanyeol is dating anyone?"

"hmm... i don't think so. although, when we practice cheering at the gym while the basketball players are there, they . looks like he likes their teacher, that one *pointing to the person at the board* . park songsaengnim. her name's sandara." 

"really?!" she sul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter