Save the Last Dance

Miss Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"tiffany! your date is here!" taehee shouted from downstairs.

"mom! he's not my date. we're just friends." tiffany said as she walked down the stairs.

"wow fany, you're so pretty tonight." said luhan

"you don't look bad yourself luhan. you look very manly tonight." tiffany answered back.

"you think so?! i should probably wear clothes like this more often."

"okay kids, let's take your picture." said tiffany's mom as she raised her camera then she drove them to the school. "take care kids. enjoy!"

"mom! we're not kids anymore." grunted tiffany.

"okay bye!" her mom drove off.

"so shall we?" asked luhan.

 

they went inside the gym where the dance was held. luhan spotted their friends so they walked towards them. "i love this song baek, let's dance!" taeyeon pulled baekhyun to the dance floor and disappeared in the crowd of students.

"fany, do you want to dance too?" asked luhan as he offered his hand.

"sure." she grabbed his hand and went to the dance floor.

 

they were having a good time although, tiffany kept on thinking about sehun and jessica and how they haven't seen them all night, she appreciated how luhan entertained her and made her laugh throughout the night. it was almost 2 hours and still they haven't seen the others.

"will they come? i still haven't seen them." tiffany asked luhan.

"they're probably here. we just haven't noticed because it's very crowded now. do you want to take a rest?"

"okay."

they sat at one of the bleachers.

"fany, i'm sorry but, can i go first to the toilet?" asked luhan.

"sure silly. go ahead." tiffany chuckled at his question.

"okay, i promise i'll be quick. don't worry, as your date, i'll make sure you'll get home with a big smile on your face. wait for me okay?"

"okay, just go already." she laughed.

 

30 minutes later, luhan hasn't arrived. tiffany felt bored since she has no one to talk to then she felt sad, first, sehun took jessica to the dance then he was nowhere in sight then made her go with luhan who probably ditched her already. she was sulking in her seat then she stood up and was about to go out the gym when suddenly, she received a text message from luhan.

"sorry fany, i have not returned yet. can i ask you a favor? i have an emergency, can you please go here in our classroom?"

"ughh, just perfect." she grunted.

 

she walked towards their classroom. she was hesitant to do so at first since there was no ample amount of light in the hallway. as soon as she reached the classroom, she saw that the door was closed.

"luhan?" she said as she knocked on the door. "luhan? are you there?" there was no answer.

"luhan if this is some kind of a prank, i'm warning you." still, there was no response. "fine. i'm leaving!" she walked away but after a few steps, she went back again. "alright! i'm coming in!" she announced.

as she opened the door and was shocked to see sehun in the middle of the classroom holding a red rose.

"sehun? what are you doing here?!" she said as she's still shocked.

"i was waiting for you. i thought you already left. i was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter