The Revengers

Miss Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sehun went to tiffany's house. her mother let him go straight to her room. sehun entered and saw her on the bed while watching his favorite movie. He sat next to her and grabbed popcorn from the bowl to which tiffany just handed him because she was already full.

"sehun..."

"hmm..?"

"about the favor.."

"let's talk about it later after the movie."

"okay."

after a while, sehun felt arms wrapped around his torso. tiffany fell asleep. he laughed and took a picture of her. after a while his eyes became heavy and soon after, he fell asleep too because he was tired from is basketball practice. 

suddenly they heard a knock. both of them opened their eyes in a flash.

"fany, sehun... time for dinner." said her mom.

"oh? it's night time already??" said tiffany who was still hugging sehun.

"yup i guess so."

 

while eating...

"sehunnie... we need to work on something."

"what is it?"

"you need to help me fix baekhyun and taeyeon on a date."

"why?"

"because baekhyun likes taeyeon!"

sehun nearly choked on his food, "what made you think that?"

"you know, back at the classroom when they got teased together. i even offered to help him."

"really??? and he didn't say anything?"

"he didn't need to say anything. i could already tell." tiffany said proudly.

"poor baekhyun. she must have misunderstood! but i guess this is better. now, i only have to think about chanyeol." sehun thought to himself, "what do you have in mind?" he asked tiffany.

"well...i'm thinking of setting them up at the bubble tea place near school after classes. you'd ask baekhyun to meet you and i'd ask taeyeon to meet me there but the truth is, we won't be there."

"you think it'd work?"

"of course! it has to."

"i hope so too." he thought.

 

after classes, tiffany and sehun managed to execute tiffany's plan. they followed the two separately to make sure that they'd go to the shop. baekhyun arrived first and sehun watched from outside while tiffany followed taeyeon and saw sehun outside the shop so she stayed with him.

"now what?" asked sehun

"hold on." tiffany called one of the staff and asked him to serve the bubble tea that she ordered for them with a note:

hi baekyeon!
i hope this bubble teas would help you get to know each other better. ^^
xoxo, fany

"what?!?!?" taeyeon shouted, "why would she do this?!"

"i don't know!" baekhyun said then he remembered what tiffany said yesterday during their science class... *so taeyeon's the one you like. why didn't you say it to me immediately?! don't worry. i'll help you!* "oh dear!" he thought.

"does she hate me? why would she set me up with you?! is she crazy?"

"and sehun even helped her to bring me here. to think he knows that..." baekhyun didn't finish his sentence

"knows what?!"

"nothing."

"those two! i won't let them get away with this." taeyeon said. "i have to plan something to get back at them."

"okay good luck!" baekhyun was about to stand up when taeyeon stopped him, "wait!"

"what?" he asked.

"well... let them think we're falling under their trap but the truth is, we should plan on our revenge."

"hmmm... it's not that i don't like tiffany anymore, maybe it would be fun if i'll agree to her plan." he thought to himself. "you're evil, but okay i'll join you but let's not be hard on them okay?"

"of course! they're still my friends. we'll just put a practical joke on them. bwahahaha" said taeyeon.

they spent time planning on how to get back at tiffany and sehun. tiffany felt happy to see them smiling and even sharing a laugh. when she spotted them about to go out of the shop, she held sehun's hand and ran away. sehun was shocked abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter