All Too Well

Miss Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

tiffany's pov

monday morning, i was walking to the classroom when i spotted sehun coming from the other way. i didn't know how we should act towards each other since the talk happened the other week. i looked away as i continued walking inside when suddenly he greeted me.

"hi noona!" i looked at him and he had this big smile written on his face.

"uh..hi?!" i responded however i am not sure if he has heard me since he didn't really stop walking, he just sat immediately on his chair.

did i miss something?! are we okay now? i am not sure what is happening right now.

during lunch, he approached me so we could go to the cafeteria together. we were walking and i can see his happy face but me, i am totally sure my face is blank. it's weird because it's as if nothing happened two weeks ago. last thing i knew last week was we weren't still on speaking terms but what if--did something happen at jessica's birthday? all i remember was i woke up with a headache and jessica and taeyeon kept telling me how i was greedy with the 'juice' but turns out it was not really juice then i slept. that's all i know but i want to believe that there's more. i quickly grabbed sehun's arm and dragged him for a detour. when we reached a corner, i asked him about what happened.

"you got drunk. that's it." he said to me as he messed with my hair.

"really? why do i feel that there's something more that happened during that night?!"

he suddenly held my cheek with his hand, "noona, you fell asleep. that's it. maybe because it's your first time to get drunk that's why." i felt my cheeks burning. it was like my pores were letting off steam from my face. i quickly removed his hand so that he wouldn't feel the heat.

"maybe you're right." we continued to walk but i am still not convinced. it doesn't sum up as to why sehun is suddenly acting this way but i couldn't ask him directly. as we sat on the table, he asked if i needed something then i finally i asked him why he was acting that way. he shrugged my question as if i let out a ridiculous statement and just smiled at me. suddenly my heart started to beat faster. i couldn't look at him directly.

"why? what's the matter noona?" he asked. i felt his face inches away, i don't like this feeling. it's like my heart is ready to burst out of my chest. "nothing!" i told him then i looked away and started to pretend to eat the food my mom prepared for me although i didn't really have an appetite.

"noona, you're acting really strange today. are you sure you're okay?" he asked again.

"sehun, why don't you buy some milk tea with jessica?" i told him so that i would have some time alone.

"okay, if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter