Monday Mania

Miss Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

tiffany and sehun were immediately asked to go out the tent then their teacher scolded them both outside as some of the students witness what just happened.

"i want to talk to you parents when we get back to school on monday!" said miss kim.

"ye-yes miss kim!" tiffany said as she bowed while sehun joined her.

"ooohhhh..." some of the students teased them.

"yah what just happened?" jessica asked them both.

"nothing. nothing happened. we fell asleep after the wakeup call?!" tiffany said.

"geez. that's because you didn't sleep immediately last night, now look at you."

"i know sica. no need to point it out.."

news about what happened spread out like mad. the news reached chanyeol and he didn't like it especially that his source told him that it wasn't just because they fell asleep after the wakeup call but also because they were sleeping beside each other. jealousy filled his mind. he needed to do something fast.
as they travelled back to the city after lunch time, miss kim kept an eye on tiffany and sehun. after they got down the bus, she reminded them again to bring their parents first thing in the morning.

 

early morning at the teachers' lounge

miss kim was reading a textbook when a fellow teacher approached her. hwang taehee and oh seyoon are already here together with hwang tiffany and oh sehun.

"hi, please take a seat." said miss kim.

the two mothers sat near the table as tiffany and sehun sat behind their mothers.

"i'm really sorry that i asked you to come here but i have an important matter to discuss."

"yes what is it?" asked taehee.

"during our camping trip, i caught the two of them sleeping inside the tent as they hugged each other while the others are already awake. i would not tolerate that kind of behavior in my students especially under my supervision. that's why i asked to call you, so that you'd be informed about your son and your daughter's misconduct."

taehee and seyoon looked at each other for a second and then spoke out their minds to defend their kids.

"uhmm it's not that we are tolerating this kind of behavior but you see, tiffany and sehun practically grew up together. so they're like siblings." said seyoon.

"yes, that's their normal state. we raised them together so as you have witnessed, they are very close. this is actually normal for us. maybe you could punish them for sleeping after the wakeup call and/or because they are not following the tent assignments but not because they're very close." added taehee.

miss kim was dumbfounded by what the two mothers have just said. tiffany and sehun giggled a little as they listen to the adults talk it out.
after the meeting, miss kim has put them in probation. tiffany wasn't really affected much by it since she doesn't really have extra-curricular activities unlike sehun who was temporarily removed from the basketball team.

tiffany and sehun bid goodbye to their mothers as they went to the classroom. before they could enter, they saw a lot of students gathered outside. as they made their way throgh the crowd,  they saw chanyeol outside the classroom holding a bouquet of roses while suho was beside him, holding a guitar.) chanyeol walked towards tiffany and didn't mind sehun even though he was just beside her. students were cheering and some girls were crying as they witnessed the scene. as chanyeol handed the bouquet to tiffany who was surprised and didn't expect that this kind of scenario was waiting for her, she didn't notice t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter