Damsel in (not so much) Distress

Miss Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

while the tryouts were being held, the students were asked to throw from the 3-point line. suddenly, one student threw it a bit far.

"damn it suho, this isn't a volleyball." chanyeol, the captain of the basketball team yelled. he noticed someone was going to be hit but wasn't aware. he yelled "watch out!" but it was too late. the ball was already about few inches away from her. he ran towards the girl. suho followed shortly after.

chanyeol approached the girl who fell on the ground. he helped the other boy in getting her to stand-up but she kept her eyes closed due to the pain she got when she fell on her arm.

suho approached them and kept on apologizing to the girl.

"stop bowing suho and get the stretcher from the clinic. you better help him, what's your name again? you passed the team right?" he asked sehun while lifting her head into his arm so she could feel a little comfortable.

"ah yes. i'm sehun. i'll catch up to suho." said sehun

when tiffany opened her eyes, she realized who was holding her head in his arm. 

"excuse me, miss are you alright???" he asked her

"am i in heaven???" she asked

"uhmm... no. actually you're at the gym. i'm sorry, you accidentally got hit by a basketball by one of the students."

"oh." tiffany stared at him.

"miss, you don't seem okay. how do you feel right now?"

"i'm...uhm... i don't know. i like you." she said while she continuously tranced by his presence.

"what? what did you say? 'i like you'??"

"oh! i like you, i mean i didn't finish, i like you to help me stand up." tiffany snapped back to reality.

"oh, i'm sorry. my name's park chanyeol by the way." he helped her seat at the bleachers.

"i know.." she hit herself lightly in the head thinking 'what are you doing tiffany! he'll think of you as a joke!!!' "i mean my name's hwang tiffany."

"tiffany-ssi, you seem not fine. why are you hitting your head. is your head not okay too?!?"

"aniyo... thanks for your concern chanyeol-ssi. you can just call me tiffany."

"okay, call me chanyeol too."

 

sehun and suho came back bringing the wheelchair.

"wheelchair?! i told you to bring the stretcher."

"oh no, it's okay. chanyeol-ssi, i mean chanyeol."

sehun noticed that they already know each other.

"tiffany, really?!?" asked chanyeol

"ne~ actually it's not that necessary. i could walk, see?!?" she stood up but as she walked, her right foot slipped. fortunately, she was caught by chanyeol.

"i better help you go to the clinic. are you sure you don't want to ride the wheelchair?" chanyeol offered.

"n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter