Baby Sehunnie on Board

Miss Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"clothes.. check! food... check! tent... check! water... check! toiletries... check! mom, i'm readyyyy!" tiffany yelled from her room.

"alright, i'll take you to school!"

as soon as she was dropped by her mom, she went to the meeting place. after a few minutes she spotted her friends, jessica and taeyeon. they were all waiting outside the campus because their bus suddenly had a mechanical problem so they had to wait for the replacement. while waiting...

"you two should sit together. yuri ask me to be her bus partner." said jessica.

"oh no. hmm... i was thinking you'd sit together so i got another bus partner." said taeyeon.

"who??" both of them asked.

"baekhyun." taeyeon said with her lowest voice.

"jeongmallllllllllll?!??!?" tiffany and jessica screamed.

"shhh guys. it's not a big deal."

"since when did you got close with baek?" asked tiffany

"just yesterday. so there." said taeyeon.

suddenly their teacher asked them if they all got their bus partners.

"everyone got their bus partners? a student from section A would join us since he was left by his bus. who still has no bus partner? you can pair with him."

tiffany saw chanyeol walking towards them.

"hi tiffany!"

"haha good morning sleepyhead! you're late!"

"not really. i forgot my tent so i had to go back home and get it. by the way do you have a bus partner?!"

"uhmm none. i think none."

"want to be bus partners?!"

"sure!" 

"you know fany, i think we're destined to be bus partners."

"haha nice joke." tiffany laughed, trying to hide her blushing cheeks.

 

 

"yah! baekhyun! how could you leave us and choose a different bus partner?!" asked tao

"i'm sorry. it was sudden." said baekhyun.

"but we're four.. so if you'll not sit with us, one would have no partner." said tao.

"it's okay tao. you can sit with luhan." said sehun.

"but you'll have no partner." said luhan

"fany will be be mine."

"mwo?! tiffany will be yours?!?"

"yes mine as in my bus partner. i know jessica is sitting with yuri and baek said he is sitting with taeyeon so she wouldn't have a partner. wow luhan! what were you thinking?!?"

"well mr. genius. looks like she already has her partner. look over there!" said luhan pointing to tiffany and chanyeol.

"looks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter