Baby Tiffany

Miss Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"can i ask you to do the same?" sehun asked as he stared at tiffany.

"what same?" she got curious as  she didn't get what he was saying.

"not fall inlove immediately too."

"huh? why would you say that?!" asked tiffany who was really confused.

"because it would be unfair for me, don't you think so? it should be both of us..." sehun said with conviction which made tiffany think. "wait, you think i'm holding you back?!" she asked.

"it's...not that..."

"then what is it?"

"it's hard to explain..." he said as he looked down. "can't you just do it?!"

"i can't sehun. chanyeol is already my boyfriend. if you're still thinking about what i said before in the lake, don't worry, if you feel that you have already found love, i won't stop you. don't think much about it."

"so you didn't mean any of it?! all those things you said before?!"

tiffany felt pity at sehun and scooted closer to him and locked their arms together as she leaned on his shoulder, "sehunnie, i meant all of it. but as i can see, i am leaving you in good hands. jessica is a very nice girl..."

"wait what? jessica?! you think i like jessica?!" sehun immediately let go of her arm.

"do you not like her?! you're hanging out with her a lot since yesterday, you even went to buy bubble tea together this lunch break..." said tiffany.

"huh?! yah, she treated me bubble tea because i helped her with her homework yesterday. of course you wouldn't know that since you were busy flirting nonstop with your boyfriend!" said sehun.

"yah sehun! that's too much!" tiffany pushed him and walked away.

 

tiffany's pov

it's been a week since sehun and i had that fight and i think our friends already noticed it but also maybe not, they think i'm blowing all of them off to hang out with chanyeol which i do. i miss them though. i miss having lunch breaks with them.

one day as i was fixing my stuff to while chanyeol was waiting for me outside the classroom, jessica approached me. "fany, are you still our friend?" she asked. "of course, silly!" i told her. "then why are you not hanging out with us anymore? you're always with chanyeol. look at sehun, he's really depresed! you keep on blowing us off." she said as she pointed out sehun. of course i don't have the heart to tell them what happened since they have become close too. i couldn't answer her but i notice she cares a lot for him...to be honest, i'm a little bothered.

"anyways, are you even aware what date it is on friday?" jessica asked.

"of course! it's your birthday." i told her.

"it's good that you remember. you should go to my party, arasseo?! it starts after school. my parents would be out of town and my brother would be helping out in the party so you know what that means..." she said but i didn't get her, "huh?!"

"my parents won't be around on my birthday so you better show up and make up for it! let's have a sleepover okay? we really miss hanging out with you."

"everyone's coming?" i asked her. "well, taeyeon would be there. i haven't asked the boys yet but i'm pretty sure they would come because let's face it, it's my birthday. so please do come, okay?! you can bring chanyeol if you want." she told me before she left and followed the boys to invite them.

after that, i ran outside to meet chanyeol. he's always in a hurry so after classes, we would rush to the gym so i could watch him play basketball at the gym. honestly, it isn't much thrilling anymore unlike before. maybe i was expecting too much. my daydreams were far more better than what is happening right now. it's hard to be his girlfriend. aside from the snide remarks i get from the other girls, we don't really spend that much time together since he's always at either basketball practice or basketball game and to which after that he's tired and sometimes he wouldn't even have the energy to walk me home. i told him about jessica's party. just as expected, he said he can't go but he said that i could go if i want to...maybe i will go, for a change. besides i really do miss my friends. yeah, including sehun. i'm still mad at him though.

 

sehun's pov

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter