Under the Moonlight

Miss Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"ahem ahem..." sehun cleared his throat.

tiffany and chanyeol looked at the side to see the others. they weren't sure if they saw the whole thing but one thing's for sure, they were positive that they saw the kiss because tao made kissy faces.

"oh hey, you're all here." chanyeol stood up immediately.

"hi guys!" tiffany greeted them but looked away as she touched the cheek where chanyeol pecked.

"yes we're here..." said sehun. nobody bothered to talk and when someone said something, it made the atmosphere even more awkward. thank god for tao being childish, "wow smores!"

"here, have some!" offered tiffany

"woohoo!" tao came nearer then the others followed.

chanyeol sat down again beside tiffany then sehun sat on the other side making her in between. luhan sat beside tao for he also wants a bite of the sweet snack. jessica sat beside sehun followed by taeyeon and baekhyun.

taeyeon noticed baekhyun's gloomy face. she noticed that ever since they have arrived at the mini campsite, baekhyun was silent.

"baek, what's wrong?"

"nothing. don't mind me."

upon hearing baekhyun's answer, taeyeon felt the same. "so i guess it's true, he does have feelings for tiffany. not me." she thought.

sehun noticed that tiffany and chanyeol kept stealing glances at each other so he decided to get the attention of everyone and tell a scary camping story. after a while, he became engrossed telling the story to everyone that he didn't notice, tiffany was already leaning towards chanyeol. it was only when chanyeol gestured him a thumbs up that he became aware. it annoyed him so as he continued telling the story, he immediately pulled tiffany's hand and shouted, "BOOM!!! the ghost was hiding behind her." which made not only tiffany scream really loud but also jessica. she scooted near him and started to hit his arm. "yah! stop it!" and jessica joined tiffany as she hit sehun's other arm continuously. "yah! your story !" despite being hit by the ladies, sehun felt a smirk coming up since he successfully managed to make tiffany almost 2 steps further from chanyeol.

few minutes after, they decided to return to the main campsite. tiffany noticed that taeyeon has started to avoid her. she knew she had to talk to her immediately to avoid awkwardness because they share the same tent with jessica. before taeyeon could enter, tiffany asked to talk to her in private outside.

"but i'm already tired fany."

"no excuses. it would be just for a few minutes i promise."

taeyeon had no choice but to grant her friends request. they sat on the big ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter