Chapter 9

Sweet Talking Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Are you sure you’re gonna be alright when I’m gone?” Yuri asks Yoona that busy to help her packing.

NO.

“I’ll be okay babe, since it’s not like this is the first time you’re going on a business trip,” Yoona smiles sincerely and by the sight of her smile, Yuri could finally heave a sigh of relief.

“You can invite Seo to sleepover, just in case you craving something in the midnight.” Yuri chuckles at the thought. Seo will get so much trouble trouble trouble ~

Yoona smile gently at her wife before wrap her arms around Yuri’s neck.

“What time of your flight tomorrow?”

“Hmmm, about 10 AM,”

“Ummm…I’ll miss my big baby so much,” Yoona pouts cutely.

“I’ll miss my y wife too, but I’ll call you every single day, and I’ll be back in a few days, Okay?” Yuri sincerely promised before kiss Yoona on forehead.

Yoona just nods weakly at Yuri’s words. She knows it’s just a few days ahead without Yuri, Wait! Without Yuri?

Yuri hated to be far away from her wife, she pulls her wife closer to her before whisper on Yoona’s ear.

“Yoong,”

“Hmm?”

“I need you now…” Yuri leaning closer to taste Yoona’s lips one more time. Then kiss every part of Yoona's body that only belong to her.

 

*

*

 

After about 14 hours of long flight, Yuri sigh a relieved as she stepped on stable grounds with her team.

Yuri cursed herself when she realized that she didn’t get any signal on her iPhone.

“Hey, whats wrong?” Hyoyeon asks as she saw her best friend got constipation face.

“My phone got no signal, dammit!” Yuri shake her iPhone in the air as if there will be signal sent by God.

“Here,” Sooyoung handing Yuri her Nokia phone that catches more signal, before says mockingly “Well, it's such a waste of money because your expensive phone can't get any signal.”

Yuri snarls, If she didn’t need to phone call right now, she would smack Sooyoung a few seconds ago.

Yuri runs to the corner that more convenience to having a call.

“Pick up please…” Yuri can’t wait to hear her wife’s voice again.

“Hello?”

Yuri smiles as she heard Yoona’s voice on the other line.

“Babe, Hi!”

“Hi baby, are you already landed?”

 “Yes, it was a long trip, and my phone got no signal in the airport, I borrowing Sooyoung’s phone.”

“Oh, that’s okay. I’m glad you arrived safely.”

“Yeah, ummm babe, I need to go now, I’ll call you again as soon as I get in the hotel. Okay?” Yuri says as she saw her best friends give her it’s time to go signal.

“Its okay babe, you need to take a rest after had a long flight, just sleep okay?”

“Hmmm. Okay. But I’ll call you soon, I love you so much.” Yuri misses her wife already.

“I love you too, take care okay?”

“Okay, you too.”

“Bye babe…”

“Bye Yoong,”

 

*

*

 

DAY 1

 

Vibrate... Vibrate…

Yoona smiles as she sees her wife’s name on her phone screen.

“Hi, baby,” Yoona says in excitement.

“Hi, y,” The husky voice of her wife starts to drive Yoona’s hormone to the edge.

Now Yoona wish for Seohyun didn’t see her cheeks blush like crazy.

“What time there?”

“It’s almost 9 PM here, what are you doing now?”

“I have lunch with Seo, have you had dinner?” Yoona needs to ask the same question about Yuri’s meal schedule.

“Yes babe,” Yuri says in defeat.

“Good girl,” Yoona smiles relieved, before continue asks “How was your day?”

“Hmmm good, it’s almost 50% of preparations of the factory, and tomorrow we will have meeting with other executive here,”

“That’s great babe, I’m proud of you,”

“Kekekeke… thank you,”

“But don’t tired yourself ok? I don’t want you to get sick…”

“Okay, but wait…Did I brought my medicine…?!” Yuri’s voice starts faded on the other line as she scrambles her suitcase to find her medicine.

“Yes you did, I already pack it for you earlier, it’s must be somewhere in your suitcase.”

Yoona as expected. Yuri’s perfect wife.

“Oh yeah, kekekeke…, I fooound hooaamm.” Now Yuri sounds like sleepy tiger cub.

"Are you sleepy, babe?" Yoona asks as she heard Yuri started yawning cutely from the other line.

“A bit,”

"You must be tired, go to sleep then..."

“Hhhhhuuuuhhh……Hhhhaaaahh…...”

“Babe? Are you okay?” Yoona instantly panic as she heard Yuri was exhales-inhales on the other line.

“Yesss, your angelic voice made me breathless…”

“Oh gosh, you scared me here, you Kwon Cheesy!!”

“Kekekekeke…”

Seohyun smiles along just watching Yoona giggle and laugh on the phone with Yuri.

“Can I talk to Seo for a bit, babe?”

“Sure.”

Yoona handed Seohyun the phone and start wondering what kind of conversation between the two have, from the sight of Seohyun nods obediently as she talk to Yuri, Yoona can’t figure it out.

“Can you give the phone back to Yoona please?”

“Yes, unnie.”

Seohyun handed the phone again to Yoona.

“Hi, babe. Just go to sleep okay?”

“Okay…, but can you do me a favor?”

“What is it babe?”

“I want to talk to our baby…”

“What?” Yoona asks in confusedly.

“Yes, just put your phone on your tummy,”

“B-but babe…,”

“Pretty please…”

Yoona laughed awkwardly as Seohyun sees her best friend put the phone on her tummy.

After a moment, Yoona put the phone on her ear again,

“Are you done?” Yoona asks.

“Yes, kekekekeke… I’m going to sleep now, and I hope to meet you in my dream.”

“Okay babe, sleep tight. I love you,”

“I love you too,”

As soon as Yuri hangs up the phone, Yoona still curious with her wife conversation with Seohyun. She was itching to asked Seohyun.

“What did she said?”

“She invited me to sleepover in your house, she wants me to accompany you, but if you don’t mind.”

“Of course, we can sleep late like we used to be in high school,” Yoona says in excitement.

Seohyun nods in agreement and smiles as she remembered what Yuri told her.

 

*Flashback*

“Take care of my wife for me, Seo…”

*End of Flashback*

 

*

*

 

DAY 2

One full day of meeting already drains out the energy out of Yuri. But it’s America, they call it the city that never sleeps for a reason; open 24-hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, New York’s throbbing nightlife will never run out of, ummm… throb.

For Sooyoung and Hyoyeon they would choose to go to the night clubs and hunting some hot guys like Edward Cullen, Clark Kent, Peter Parker, Captain America or whatever guys with nice abs. But here they are, in the café with Yuri, bonding time with some caffeine. As much as they want to keep away Yuri from hangover, the other reason is because they won’t ever break their promise with Yoona to take care of Yuri (literally: Alcohol = troubles).

“Whooaah, dude! Look at those abs.” Sooyoung tilt Hyoyeon’s neck to take a look at the man who was waiting in front of the café.

“ACK! Damn you Soo!” Hyoyeon give a light massages to her poor neck with her hand as Sooyoung almost break it.

“He’s wearing V-neck, you just can’t tell if he has a nice abs.” Hyoyeon says.

“Yes I can, look! Every time he’s breathing, those chest was like pumping…ahhh” Sooyoung says heavenly as if she was drink cold Pocari Sweat in the middle of sunny day.

“OMO!” Sooyoung suddenly covers as she saw the man welcoming his friend/best friend/boyfriend with hug, and now they’re kissing each other.

“HAHAHAHA…eat that!” Hyoyeon laughed so hard. “Now you know the reasons for who those chest pumping dugeun dugeun,” Hyoyeon says mockingly as she continues to laugh.

“That’s why I never trust a man with V-neck,” Yuri finally speaks without turns away from her laptop.

“HEY!” Sooyoung frowns at how her two dumb best friends find her embarrassment amusing.

Yuri got startled when Sooyoung have slams her laptop shut.

“HEY!” Yuri growls at Sooyoung for messing her work.

“You should change your name to Kwon boring, you know? We’re supposed to have some fun tonight!” Sooyoung reasons out as she tries to cheer up herself from her embarrassment earlier.

“Yeah Yul, just relax! We’re almost there. I have to admit, that project leader how she is, she was did a good job for our company,“ Hyoyoen starts sipping her coffee.

Yuri should have admit too.

The three dumb buddies start talking about everything except works and nice abs until their talks and laughs were interrupted at the sound of someone's voice.

“Hi, girls!”

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon jaws dropped to the ground at the tall, milky white skin, and handsome guy with eyes smiles who standing in front of their table.

“Nick?” It’s been long time but Yuri still recognized this guy from his identical eyes smiles.

“How are you guys? It’s been long time,” Nick’s smiles just makes Sooyoung drool like crazy.

“Ahh yeah, it’s been long time.” Hyoyeon says awkwardly.

“It’s such a fate right? Hahaha, what are you guys doing here?” The smiles from Nick still hanging on his lips as he continue talking. And now Sooyoung almost drowns in her own drool.

”We’re on a business trip now, we’re going to launch new branch here,” Yuri says proudly.

“Wow, that’s great. As expected, you Kwon Yuri.” Nick smiles sincerely.

“Ahh thanks, we’re still working on it. So, how about you?”

“Oh, Finally I got into national basket ball team here. I'm playing for New York Knicks.”

“Whooaah, seriously? New York Knicks?” Hyoyeon asks in disbelief like she would run to sports store and buy some basket ball and run back to get Nick's autograph.

“Ahh… yes,” Nick chuckles awkwardly, before continue talking “Oh yeah, we will have a tournament this weekend, I wish to see you guys there,”

“Uhmm, I’m really sorry Nick, I think we couldn’t make it. We just stay for a few days here.” Yuri tries to be polite.

Sooyoung frowns in disappointment at her stin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter