Chapter 16

Sweet Talking Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Warning! Mature content.

========================================================================================================

 

“Come on Yul, we’re going late!” Yoona shouted from their living room.

“Okay…okay…” Yuri puts on her sunglasses, grabs her car key and walks out from their bedroom.

Yoona couldn’t help but awe at how gorgeous Yuri with her black t-shirt, jeans and her black leather jacket walking towards her.

She couldn’t contain herself when she took Yuri’s collar and slowly take off the sunglasses before kissing her wife on lips.

“Babe, we’re going la-“ Yuri could only mumbled when Yoona already swallow her lips.

The tender kiss soon become passionate kisses. Yoona let out a cute yelp when Yuri dragged her to the couch in the living room.

Yuri take off her jacket, and the sight of her trident abs little bit showing makes Yoona bit her lips in satisfaction.

Yuri gave another glance at her wristwatch before saying, “We still have an hour, why are you so rushed babe?”

Yoona doesn’t need to answer Yuri, because with Yuri’s speed when she was driving over carefully it will take a longer time than usual. That’s why they need more spare time to go. But for now, Yoona can’t think of anything.

Yoona wrapped her arms around Yuri’s neck and pulled Yuri closer to her.

“So, what you can do in 20 minutes, babe?” Yoona whispered sensually in Yuri’s ear.

“Anything,” Yuri flashes Yoona a seductive grin.

“Really?” Yoona challenged her.

Yuri answered her with a kiss. She nibble Yoona’s lower lip begging for entrance and Yoona surely letting in.

Yoona hands grip tightly on Yuri’s shirt as she want Yuri to take her fully.

While their tongues tasting each other, Yuri’s hand slowly traveling all over Yoona’s body. And soon Yuri’s kisses start to find the way to Yoona’s neck, down to her shoulder.

“Are you okay?” Yuri whispers on Yoona’s neck, to make sure Yoona was comfortable in her position. “Do you feel uncomfortable?” she asked again to make sure.

"I'm okay, b-babe..." Yoona could only moan out, until she take Yuri's hand and make it fondle her thighs.

Yoona let out a gasp as she felt Yuri inside her.

5 minutes turn to 10 minutes.

“Babe…mmmhhh,” Yoona gasped out.

Yoona find herself giving in at every , she closes her eyes in pleasure as her hand tangled in Yuri's hair. She let out soft pleas for Yuri to take her deeper and take her faster.

10 minutes turn to 20 minutes.

Yoona reached her as she screams Yuri’s name, while Yuri smiled with satisfaction at her other good job.

Yuri sneakily tried to glance at her wrist watch again, it’s already 20 minutes. She slowly pulled herself up and kissed Yoona once again.

Yoona let out a frustrated groan when Yuri pulled away from her.

“We’re going really late babe…,” Yuri smiles charmingly.

Yuri the byunYul wish her wife’s hot hormonal always happen every day.

 

*

*

 

Yoona has a double check on the rear mirror before she steps out from Yuri’s car, on the other side Yuri just takes off her seat belt.

Yoona turn to Yuri and fix Yuri’s jacket collar and her wife’s hair. Their 20 minutes really makes everything out of control.

“Are you ready, babe?” Yoona smiles to Yuri.

Yuri nods her head in excitement.

 

*

*

 

Knock… Knock… Knock…

“Hi Mrs. Kwon, Mrs. Im,”

“Hi Dr. Kim,” Yoona bows courteously.

“Please come in,”

 

“I’m so happy to see both of you today,” Dr. Kim smiles eagerly.

“We’re so excited about today,” Yoona takes a glance to Yuri that has a wide grin on her face.

“Yeah, I’m excited too.” Dr. Kim smiles, “How are you Mrs. Kwon?”

“Ahh, I’m good, doctor. Such a miracle I could fast recovery,” Yuri affectionately squeezed Yoona’s hand and smile thankful to her beautiful wife.

“I’m so happy to hear that. So, can we start now?” Dr. Kim asks to Yoona that already lying on the bed with Yuri sitting beside the bed and holding Yoona’s hand.

Yoona and Yuri nodded in unison.

“If you're fortunate, your baby may be awake during your scan, and you'll be able to see your baby moving.” Dr. Kim says as she put the scanner on Yoona’s tummy.

“Look, that’s the little heart. Your baby is healthy.” Dr. Kim turn away from the monitor and looks at the couple.

Yoona and Yuri shared a gentle smiles.

“Now, let see the of your baby,” Dr. Kim moving the scanner. “Hmmm wait… Your baby doesn’t have…” Dr. Kim said hesitantly.

Yoona and Yuri’s face quickly turn to worry.

“What is it doctor?” Yuri asked impatiently.

Dr. Kim turned to look at the couple again, while let out a soft chuckled.

“Your baby doesn’t have a little stick, so congratulations it’s a girl.”

Yoona smiles widely, while Yuri staring lovely to her wife.

“It’s a girl, Yoong…” Yuri smiles from ear to ear. She gently kissed Yoona's hand then kisses Yoona on forehead.

“My little angel,” Yuri whispered.

 

*

*

 

After finished with her work in her private office room, Yuri walks to the kitchen and looks busy on making something.

Crash!!

"Babe, what did you break this time?" Yoona shouted from their bedroom.

"Not me!” Yuri lied, “It’s a cat!" she blamed to the non exist cat.

"We don’t have a cat, Babe!"

"I know! It’s weird," Yuri shouted back.

Yoona can only shakes her head at her ridiculous wife.

 

Yuri take a peek to their bedroom and sees

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter